Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
300+ posts
OP Offline
300+ posts
I was at the theater, and couldn't make up my mind. I was desperate for entertainment so I went to Max Keeble's Big Move. It was cute, but pure Disney crap. That's why I have to ask:

Should Disney give up making live action films like The Princess Diaries and Max Keeble? Or should they actually make the effort to make decent films like Remember the Titans?

I think Disney's live action flicks are pure crap compared to the animated films like Little Mermaid, Aladdin, and Snow White. What are your opinions?

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
I see their recent attempts at live action family films as pure crap.
This in comparission to the like of the Original Flubber, The Shaggy Dog, Apple Dumple Gang and Blackbeard's Ghost.
However, remember the times in which those films were made and the met their standards, I enjoyed them as I did other faire of the times.
The current Flubber, 101 Dalmations and others (I have only seen bits and pieces of the aforementioned and cannot think of some others as I refused to see the ones you mentioned above knowing they would be crap!) these are all equal on a level to alot of the other shite by other companies that is being "created" and I use the term "created" loosely as the verb should be "crapped out"!

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
y'also gotta keep in mind, they're not exactly targetted to anyone even remotely interested in my message boards.

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
Silly Rob....that demographic easily means the WORLD!!!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard