Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
I'm sorry, are you talking right now? all I hear is libtard yammering.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Obama will probably just pardon Bin Laden on the theory that he's just some guy from the middle east who committed a frat prank.

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
if he gets a college degree and is appointed to an educational board, why not pardon him?

some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Obama will probably just pardon Bin Laden on the theory that he's just some guy from the middle east who committed a frat prank.

Isn't that what you guys said about John McCain's "torture"?

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
you guys?

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
if he gets a college degree and is appointed to an educational board, why not pardon him?

Are you sure Bin Laden doesn't have a college degree? He comes from one of the richest families in the world, after all.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
He may already be not a terrorist then.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Well, according to people like Obama, terrorism is caused by poverty not, say, radical religious beliefs.

THE Franta
3000+ posts
THE Franta
3000+ posts
My fav is MCCAIN IS THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OBAMA CAMP DESTROYING JOE THE PLUMBER

FUCK

Obama hangs with a "scholar'
who was terrorist who clearly stated I SHOULD HAVE BOMBED MORE

McCain says hey I wannna help a stranger
and oooops he didnt pay taxes

The media is wrong to judge Obama even though ALL EVIDENCE SHOWS despite Obamas denial that he acualy began his campaign at this "ex"terrorist" house.

If Charles Manson gets paroled today.....does it make a difference his crime commited were before I was born if I invite him in my house to discuss how my children's school PTA should be run?!?!?!?!?!

YOU PUT SOUP IN IT!
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Franta
My fav is MCCAIN IS THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OBAMA CAMP DESTROYING JOE THE PLUMBER

Um... wasn't it McCain that brought him up? As for the "Obama camp", "destroying" him, that was the media looking into who the fuck this guy that John McCain brought up over 20 times during the debate, was. It's shameless that McCain now blames Obama for this guys notoriety. It's funny though that this guy who happily parrots right wing talking points would actually benefit from obama's tax cuts. And even if any of that horseshit he was saying about starting his own business was true, he'd still benefit from obama's tax cuts.

Quote:
FUCK

Obama hangs with a "scholar'
who was terrorist who clearly stated I SHOULD HAVE BOMBED MORE

That is an outright lie from the right. Ayers never said that. To be clear, Ayres never said as Republicans are now quoting him, that he wished he had undertaken more bombings 40 years ago. But, rather, he said he wished he had done more to stop the Vietnam war

Quote:
The media is wrong to judge Obama even though ALL EVIDENCE SHOWS despite Obamas denial that he acualy began his campaign at this "ex"terrorist" house.

Here's the facts and not the right wing spin. In 1995, when Obama was running for state senator, the retiring incumbent, Alice Palmer, shuttled him around the district to make introductions. One of those meetings arranged by Palmer took place in Ayres' home. In my experience, a novice candidate for state senate would meet with a homeless person in his cardboard box if he was invited in. This is not the stuff of a terrorist cabal. It would be just as true to say that, “Obama had a long association with prominent members of the Chicago Republican establishment with connections to the Nixon and Reagan administrations and his political career was launched with their money.”

Quote:
If Charles Manson gets paroled today.....does it make a difference his crime commited were before I was born if I invite him in my house to discuss how my children's school PTA should be run?!?!?!?!?!

The New York Times has investigated the relationship between Obama and Ayres (including the archives of the Chicago Annenberg project) and concluded, “the two men do not appear to have been close. Nor has Mr. Obama ever expressed sympathy for the radical views and actions of Mr. Ayers, whom he has called “somebody who engaged in detestable acts 40 years ago, when I was 8”.”

There is nothing suspect or inappropriate about the casual association between Obama and Ayres. This is a guy, after all, who received the Citizen of the Year Award in Chicago in 1997. As for him being "unrepentant" that also is a lie. He expressed remorse for his Weather Underground activities in a recent book he wrote a few years ago. But of course the right casually and deliberately omit that fact.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
So, according to whomod, if a politician cites the problems of an ordinary citizen in dealing with the government, the press and government are well within their rights to violate that person's privacy, try to get him fired and, generally make his life miserable simply for having an opinion that casts aspertions on the Glorious Leader Obama.

And, rather than fault of the people who try to destroy the ordinary citizen, it's the fault of the politician who tried to publicize that citizen's plight.

Got it.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
So, according to whomod, if a politician cites the problems of an ordinary citizen in dealing with the government, the press and government are well within their rights to violate that person's privacy, try to get him fired and, generally make his life miserable simply for having an opinion that casts aspertions on the Glorious Leader Obama.

And, rather than fault of the people who try to destroy the ordinary citizen, it's the fault of the politician who tried to publicize that citizen's plight.

Got it.

No. they did none of that. "Joe the plumber" did all that himself by making himself the willing tool of the right by going to an obama rally and challenging him with outright lies and thus catching the attention of John McCain who also wanted to make him a tool of his. The media simply hopped on on account of McCain mentioning him over 20 times and found out most of his story was frankly, bullshit.

And from what I hear, this was the leading story on FOX News last night. With the same accusations of Obama trying to destroy Joe the plumber. As I said, it's a clear sign of desperation when the entirety of the right wing and their media try to link obama to something McCain did and even admitted to(!) on Letterman on Thursday.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Quote:

No. they did none of that. "Joe the plumber" did all that himself by making himself the willing tool of the right by going to an obama rally and challenging him with outright lies...

Actually, Joe made a statement to Obama and Obama, in response, admitted that he would be raising Joe's taxes. As such, you really can't say that Joe was speaking "outright lies."

Furthermore, even if we were to accept that Joe was wrong about Obama's plan, the fact still remains that an ordinary blue-collar citizen, who chose to exercise his First Amendment right and disagree with a presidential candidate, is being smeared and hounded by, not only members of the candidate's campaign, but the very "free press" that claims to be a guardian of the first amendment.

You and I both know that the intent here is to send a message to any ordinary person that he or she had better not question Obama's policies.

It's classic Chicago-style thug politics, on a national level.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
 Quote:

No. they did none of that. "Joe the plumber" did all that himself by making himself the willing tool of the right by going to an obama rally and challenging him with outright lies...

Actually, Joe made a statement to Obama and Obama, in response, admitted that he would be raising Joe's taxes. As such, you really can't say that Joe was speaking "outright lies."

LIE. Obama admitted no such thing.

First off Joe Wurzelbacher, isn’t a Joe at all, but a Sam and he ain’t no plumber either (no license no occupation!).Could it get any worse? You betcha, he owes back taxes too. He's not buying the business either. Plus the average plumber in Ohio makes about 42, 000 a year, far less than 250,000 isn't it? That's assuming that "Joe" had a license and money. And if he could, he wouldn’t have any money left to invest because the IRS will wan’t their share first.

He put himself out there, he lied to Obama to try to score points for the right, which he clearly is a sheep.. um... I mean follower of. And it was the PRESS, not the Obama campaign that exposed this fraud.

Quote:
Furthermore, even if we were to accept that Joe was wrong about Obama's plan, the fact still remains that an ordinary blue-collar citizen, who chose to exercise his First Amendment right and disagree with a presidential candidate, is being smeared and hounded by, not only members of the candidate's campaign, but the very "free press" that claims to be a guardian of the first amendment.

You and I both know that the intent here is to send a message to any ordinary person that he or she had better not question Obama's policies.

It's classic Chicago-style thug politics, on a national level.

Man, you guys really are desperate. First McCain trotting out an improperly vetted "everyman" in a nationally televised debate without first investigating if his story wouldn't fall apart under the slightest scrutiny and then repeating his name to a ridiculous degree (over 20 times!) thus practically inviting the media to look into who this guy was. Then you guys still have the stones to try to pin it all on Obama??!! \:lol\:

This is another example of just how crap and amateurish a campaign McCain has. that the right wing media in unison with the McCain campaign is now trying to run interference and blame Obama for the consequences of "Joe's" duplicity to obfuscate their fuck up is just more desperation.

It's sad really. All you have left are smear robo-calls trying to insinuate that Obama is a terrorist, that no one cares about, allegations about ACORN, which no one cares about and Obama was fully prepared to challenge and now this, the 'Joe the (non) Plumber' outrage.

Really. Were you prepared for how lame and desperate the McCain campaign would be in the final weeks?

Can I expect the return of Jerimiah Wright and "Hussein" in the final 2 weeks? It's like you guys learned NOTHING from Hillary and the primaries! And that was before an economic crisis caught everyones attention! Serious attention, not attention to trivia and smear that the gOP excel at.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: whomod
First off Joe Wurzelbacher, isn’t a Joe at all, but a Sam ...

Now, the fact the man goes by a nickname makes him a liar? Jesus.

Quote:
Can I expect the return of Jerimiah Wright and "Hussein" in the final 2 weeks?

The irony is way too thick.

A plumber is, according to whomod, an asshole for not using his full, given name, but God forbid anyone should mention Obama's actual middle name.

As for the rest of your points, they just boil down to more of the same: smears and attacks on the little guy for daring to question the Supreme Ruler to Be.

Now tell us again how the Democrat Party is for the "little guy."

5000+ posts
5000+ posts

As for the rest of your points, they just boil down to more of the same: smears and attacks on the little guy for daring to question the Supreme Ruler to Be.

Now tell us again how the Democrat Party is for the "little guy."

Geez G-man. You glossed over EVERYTHING about Joe the Plumber and his lies and focused like a laser on something you could defend. His name. \:lol\: His name was the LEAST of his lies.

And still you try to blame Obama for the national media doing their job and answering for people just who this guy is. If it turned out unfavorably for this guy, it was of his own making. He put himself out there for the right wing media to embrace him. McCain then put his name out over 20 times there for the media then to have to answer just who is this guy. Obama had NOTHING to do with exposing this clown.

"Joe the Plumber" had EVERYTHING to do with lying to cameras and to Obama's face to try to score political points for McCain. The right wing media had everything to do with this for giving him a platform after that exchange to further spew his lies.

This was a tactical decision on McCain's part and McCain didn't vet this guy, just like he didn't vet Sarah Palin. And in both instances, it backfired once the press did it's job.

Live with it.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
score points for the right sheep crap and amateurish right wing media obfuscate lame and desperate trivia and smear that the gOP excel at.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
score points for the right sheep crap and amateurish right wing media obfuscate lame and desperate trivia and smear that the gOP excel at.

Yep. Thats all the extreme right has. NOTHING. Notice how even the conservative press and even their personalities and columnists are increasingly endorsing Obama. Only the hate radio sheep believe all that terroristist crap. And they demand more and more of it.

you guys are a mob. An unthinking fear and hate filled mob. Every post you make just reinforces that fact.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
What else could you expect from NaziRepubFascists?

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
\:lol\:

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
50000+ posts
50000+ posts

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

Click here to make your own game on Fyrebug.com

Help Barack Hussein Obama launch his political career! Barack and dear friend Bill Ayers exchange ideas back and forth for making America better!

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
(special tip, meet with Bin Laden for added bonus!)

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
New news is leaking about a review Obama wrote about one of terrorist Bill Ayers book in 1997:

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
This explains so much. Our Wonderful Guide and Helmsman Obama knew Ayers only as a kindly author of childrens' books, not as a murderous slayer of children's parents.

Who among us hasn't referred to a published author as "just a guy from the neighborhood" that we "barely know"?

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
 Quote:

LIE. Obama admitted no such thing.

First off Joe Wurzelbacher, isn’t a Joe at all, but a Sam and he ain’t no plumber either (no license no occupation!).Could it get any worse? You betcha, he owes back taxes too. He's not buying the business either. Plus the average plumber in Ohio makes about 42, 000 a year, far less than 250,000 isn't it? That's assuming that "Joe" had a license and money. And if he could, he wouldn’t have any money left to invest because the IRS will wan’t their share first.

He put himself out there, he lied to Obama to try to score points for the right, which he clearly is a sheep.. um... I mean follower of. And it was the PRESS, not the Obama campaign that exposed this fraud.

Who gives a flying fuck?

"Sam" presented Obama with a scenario in which Obama admitted he wanted to steal any money "Sam" may have had and give it to people who didn't actually earn it.

But please, by all means, keep trying to distract from the fact that Obama is an anti-capitalist redistribution whore who befriends racists, embezzlers, voter-fraud advocates, and terrorists.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
not to mention he is a Muslim.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Quote:
Barack Obama, who has consistently downplayed his relationship with William Ayers during his presidential campaign, once gave a glowing endorsement of a book by the former domestic terrorist and was mentioned by name in the book itself.

A blogger unearthed the Dec. 21, 1997, endorsement in the Chicago Tribune and posted photographs of the praise for Ayers' book on Zombietime.com Saturday.

Featured next to a smiling photograph of himself, then-State Senator Obama called Ayers' book, "A Kind and Just Parent: Children of the Juvenile Court," a "searing and timely account of the juvenile court system, and the courageous individuals who rescue hope from despair."

The book, which details life at the Chicago Juvenile Court prison school, mentions Obama by name on page 82 when it describes Chicago's Hyde Park neighborhood:

"Our neighbors include Muhammad Ali, former mayor Eugene Sawyer, poets Gwendolyn Brooks and Elizabeth Alexander, and writer Barack Obama. Minister Louis Farrakhan lives a block from our home and adds, we think, a unique dimension to the idea of 'safe neighborhood watch': the Fruit of Islam, his security force, has an eye on things twenty-four-hours a day."

The Obama campaign said the blurb was not a full-fledged review of the book.

"He didn't do a review. He provided one line about the book to the Tribune," campaign spokesman Ben LaBolt told FOXNews.com.

A month before the item appeared, on Nov. 20, 1997, Michelle Obama, then dean of student services and director of the University Community Service Center, held a panel at the University of Chicago that featured both Barack Obama and Ayers.

"Ayers will be joined by Sen. Barack Obama, Senior Lecturer in the Law School, who is working to combat legislation that would put more juvenile offenders into the adult system," the University of Chicago Chronicle reported on Nov. 6, 1997.

Obama has been criticized for refusing to elaborate on the extent of his relationship with Ayers and for claiming to have had no idea Ayers was a co-founder of the Wesather Underground, which claimed responsibility for bombing the Pentagon, U.S. Capitol and a New York Supreme Court justice's home in the Sixties.

The Obama campaign has noted that Obama was 8 years old when Ayers and the Weather Underground were active and has no link to their activities. Ayers has said he has "no regrets" about his participation in the domestic terror group.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Yahoo 10/21/08 07:26 PM Reading a post
Forum: Politics and Current Events
Thread: An Ayers Victim Speaks

the world will know now!

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
Yahoo 10/21/08 07:26 PM Reading a post

the world will know now!

Yahoo firing 1,500; 3rd quarter profit falls 64%: Company's stock price is nearing a 5 1/2 -year low.

That'll teach Yahoo to search for anti-Obama facts.

First we destroy Joe the Plumber, now Yahoo!

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
They should have done the Microsoft deal that was offered a few months ago. Rumor is that Microsoft will try again in the next few weeks and this time the deal will get done at a much more favorable deal for Microsoft.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Tomorrow the Christian world!!!

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Praise Allah!

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
whomod content User some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts 10/22/08 01:44 PM Reading a post

any america blog quotes for us?

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
Well, Powell fucked McCain on Bill Ayers so it looks, judging from the past 2 days that now that they're done accusing him of being first, a Muslim, then a racist, then a celebrity, then hanging out with terrorists, now they're gonna use "Socialist, and if you're Mel Martinez of Florida, Communist!

That should really fire up the geriatrics in America. But I ask McCain and all seniors this one thing, if being a "card carrying socialist" is so bad, then you all MUST turn in your Medicare cards immediately!

McCain after all doesn't care about some washed out terrorist. So he finally stopped talking about him (weeks later), well actually, after the fucking that Powell gave him on Sunday. \:lol\:

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
i made you paraphrase!

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Obama is a socialist.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard