Print Thread
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Online Cool
brother from another mother
15000+ posts

https://news.yahoo.com/police-woman-beheaded-oklahoma-workplace-144459291.html

Quote:

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — A man fired from an Oklahoma food processing plant beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by a company official, police said Friday.

Moore Police Sgt. Jeremy Lewis says police are waiting until the 30-year-old man is conscious to arrest him in Thursday's attack and have asked the FBI to help investigate after co-workers at Vaughan Foods told authorities that he recently started trying to convert several employees to Islam.

The man, whom The Associated Press is not naming because he has not been charged, stabbed Colleen Hufford, 54, severing her head, Lewis said.

"Yes, she was beheaded," Lewis told The Associated Press before a Friday news conference.

Lewis said the man then stabbed Traci Johnson, 43, a number of times before being shot by Mark Vaughan, a reserve sheriff's deputy and the company's chief operating officer.

"This was not going to stop if he didn't stop it. It could have gotten a lot worse," Lewis said.

Lewis said that Moore police have asked the FBI to aid in the investigation and look into the man's background because of the nature of the attack, which comes in the wake of a series of videotaped beheadings by Islamic State militants.

Johnson and the suspect were hospitalized and in stable condition Friday, Lewis said. He does not yet know what charges will be filed.

Oklahoma Department of Corrections records show the suspect has multiple, apparently religious tattoos, including one referencing Jesus and one in Arabic that means "peace be with you."

Lewis said the suspect had been fired in a building that houses the company's human resources office, then immediately drove to the entrance of the business. Lewis said he didn't know why the man was fired.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
More Muslim terror whitewashed as "workplace violence"?

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
 Quote:
A man fired from an Oklahoma food processing plant beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by a company official, police said Friday.

Lewis said the man then stabbed Traci Johnson, 43, a number of times before being shot by Mark Vaughan, a reserve sheriff's deputy and the company's chief operating officer.

When will this horrific gun violence cease?

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
 Quote:
A man fired from an Oklahoma food processing plant beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by a company official, police said Friday.

When will this horrific gun violence cease?

\:lol\:

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

It is pretty significant that every one of these Islamic shooters has been stopped because of someone carrying a licensed weapon, who wasn't expected to be armed.

I love these liberal partisans like Sen. Diane Feinstein and Barack Obama, who don't want Americans to have guns to protect themselves, while they either own guns or have heavily armed security details to protect them and their families.
Hey, no double-standard, none at all!

old one eye
2500+ posts
old one eye
2500+ posts
Poor guy was just practicing his religious beliefs when some gun nut shot him for no good reason.

How you doin'?
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

These muslim jihadists could really use some man-Midol.

Link Copied to Clipboard