Print Thread
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Online Cool
15000+ posts

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/02/...ohammed-emwazi/

Quote:

The man who appeared in several ISIS videos lecturing and beheading Western victims in cold blood has been identified as Mohammed Emwazi.
The Washington Post reported:

The world knows him as “Jihadi John,” the masked man with a British accent who has beheaded several hostages held by the Islamic State and who taunts audiences in videos circulated widely online.

But his real name, according to friends and others familiar with his case, is Mohammed Emwazi, a Briton from a well-to-do family who grew up in West London and graduated from college with a degree in computer programming. He is believed to have traveled to Syria around 2012 and to have later joined the Islamic State, the group whose barbarity he has come to symbolize.

“I have no doubt that Mohammed is Jihadi John,” said one of Emwazi’s close friends who identified him in an interview with The Washington Post. “He was like a brother to me. . . . I am sure it is him.”

Jihadi John Emwazi appeared in several ISIS videos beheading Western victims.

Im October The Daily Mail reported that drones had tracked down Jihadi John in Raqqa, Syria. But British defense forces believe a strike on his camp would end in a bloody failure.

Of course, Jihadi John’s family is described as a “normal Muslim family.”

Kill that fucker.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Not any time soon.
Maybe if we get a Republican president in 2016.

Or at least a president who doesn't hate America, who isn't a student of Frank Marshall Davis, Saul Alinsky and William Ayers.

15000+ posts
OP Online Cool
15000+ posts
maybe they got him http://abcnews.go.com/International/jihadi-john-believed-killed-us-drone-strike/story?id=35170345

Quote:

The ISIS terrorist dubbed "Jihadi John", who oversaw the brutal executions of American and Western hostages, was hit by a U.S. air strike Thursday night and is believed to have been killed, U.S. officials told ABC News.

One official said the jihadist, Mohammed Emwazi, was thought to be hit as he left a building in Raqqa, Syria, and entered a vehicle. The official called it a "flawless" and “clean hit” with no collateral damage and that Emwazi basically "evaporated."

"U.S. forces conducted an airstrike in Raqqa, Syria, on Nov. 12, 2015 targeting Mohamed Emwazi, also known as 'Jihadi John,'" Pentagon Press Secretary Peter Cook said.

"Emwazi, a British citizen, participated in the videos showing the murders of U.S. journalists Steven Sotloff and James Foley, U.S. aid worker Abdul-Rahman Kassig, British aid workers David Haines and Alan Henning, Japanese journalist Kenji Goto, and a number of other hostages," Cook said. "We are assessing the results of tonight's operation and will provide additional information as and where appropriate."

Diane Foley, the mother of Emwazi's first victim James Foley, told ABC News Emwazi's potential death would be "really a small solace to us."

"This huge effort to go after the this deranged man filled with hate when they can't make half that effort to save the hostages while these young Americans were still alive," said Foley, who was been critical of the U.S. government's hostage policy.

Richard Clarke, a former counter-terrorism advisor to the White House and current ABC News consultant, said, "Since ISIS has used propaganda and its 'winner' image to lure new adherents, when its propaganda figure is killed that makes it look more like a loser, more like the tide may be turning against it."

After Emwazi was unmasked and identified in media reports in February, he ceased to appear in videos for ISIS.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!

Link Copied to Clipboard