Next Thread
Print Thread
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OBAMA CAMPAIGN TEAM ARRIVE IN ISRAEL TO DEFEAT NETAYAHU IN MARCH ELECTIONS

What incredible hypocrisy on Obama's part. He won't meet Netanyahu in Washington DC (at Speaker Boehner's invitation) because it "is too close to an Israeli election" and would influence the election. But the same Obama has absolutely no problem sending his 2012 wrecking crew to destroy Netanyahu!

How can even a Democrat look at these facts and not see Obama for the fraud that he is?
A fraud that is alienating U.S. foreign allies and destroying U.S. influence worldwide, while enabling ISIS, Al Qaida, Russia, and China to expand their influence at our expense.

And most relevant to Israel, enabling Iran to get nukes, due to Obama's lack of solidarity with, and outright hostility toward Netanyahu and Israel.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

It's not just about destroying Netanyahu, it's about destroying the United States' and European power.

D'Souza does an excellent job of deconstructing Obama's influences, and what he has done in line with that indoctrinated ideology as president.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Today's Journal Editorial Report had some good commentary on the subject, by Dan Henninger and Brett Stephens.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

This Washington Post blog article makes clear how incredibly complicated Israeli politics are, with a lot of parties, that requires some odd and constantly shifting coalitions.

Characteristically left-leaning and pro-Obama, the Washington Post article barely even mentions that Obama has sent his A-team of 2012 election staffers to try and defeat Netanyahu.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
It's encouraging that at least initially, Obama's interference in the Israeli election seems to not be working. As the Journal Editorial Report panel I linked above discussed, it's very possible the Israeli electorate resents Obama's heavy external foreign interference in their election, and that it will actually result in increased support of Netanyahu.

Quote:

BIBI EXPANDS LEAD IN ISRAELI POLLS, U.S. DEMOCRATS HARDEST HIT

by Joel B. Pollak
6 Feb 2015

Despite -–or perhaps because of-– the outrage of the Obama administration and left-wing Democrats in Congress, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his Likud party continue to surge in Israeli polls, reaching their widest lead of the election thus far, according to a Jerusalem Post/Maariv Sof Hashavua poll. The poll, which shows Likud leading its closest rival by four seats in the 120-seat Knesset, is the widest lead that the Likud has enjoyed leading up to the Mar. 17 election.

In addition, the Post notes, “For the first time since Netanyahu initiated the election on December 2, the proportion of respondents saying they want him to remain prime minister was higher than those saying they want him replaced, 46-45 percent.” The Likud surge is reflected in other polls. Of six polls released in the past two days, according to Jeremy’s Knesset Insider, four show Likud in the lead, one shows it tied with ZIonist Union, and one shows it behind by one seat.

Netanyahu and the Likud received a boost during the border clashes with Hezbollah last week. However, the controversy surrounding Netanyahu’s speech before a joint session of the U.S. Congress next month seems to be helping him as well. While Democrats have charged Netanyahu with seeking to use the speech to boost his election prospects, the Israeli press has focused on alleged efforts by former Obama aides to use U.S. taxpayer funds to promote Netanyahu’s political rivals.

Senior Editor-at-Large Joel B. Pollak edits Breitbart California and is the author of the new ebook, Wacko Birds: The Fall (and Rise) of the Tea Party, available for Amazon Kindle.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Of course a partisan and convenient accusation of the President sending somebody is quite different than it actually being a fact. On the other hand republicans have been trying for years trying to change bipartisan support for Israel into a partisan grab that only weakens us as a country.

Fair play!
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Of course a partisan and convenient accusation of the President sending somebody is quite different than it actually being a fact.

This was originally reported by Israeli newspaper Haaretz.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Did they have any evidence to back the accusation?

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I think you understood my point, to wit, that this was not (as you implied) an allegation that was cooked up by a Republican website.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I think whenever you use the word implied, it tends to be less about my intent than what you want it to be. You presented a link to something that was all in Hebrew btw. I would also direct you to my original post above. There is no need to try to decipher what I'm saying.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Sorry but I guess if you're unwilling to do the work in an attempt to make a point why would you expect me to do it for you?

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Of course a partisan and convenient accusation of the President sending somebody is quite different than it actually being a fact.

This was originally reported by Israeli newspaper Haaretz.

I guess it's just our imagination, M E M, that Obama has repeatedly snubbed Netanyahu and other Israeli officials, trashed Netanyahu at a joint press conference with then French president Sarkozy, stated Israel should give up the West Bank and Gaza, betrayed secret Israeli plans to attack Iran from airfields in Azerbaijan, and other betrayals of Israel.

Add to that today the 45 or so Democrats who boycotted and didn't attend Netanyahu's speech today before the U.S. Congress. And then immediately trashed Netanyahu after-the-fact.

It is not the fault of Republicans that Obama and the Democrats consistently (and treasonously) betray one of our closest allies. Every last Jewish voter in the U.S. should be a Republican by now.

Link Copied to Clipboard