Next Thread
Print Thread
#1218064 2015-05-19 9:13 AM
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
OP Online Content
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts

I found out about this while looking for more info on the Dylan Dog character (which started out with watching Dellamorte Dellamore) - it stars Brandon Routh (does this guy have a comic book curse or something? every time he stars in a comic book film, it either flops or gets ravaged by critics) as the titular private investigator.

The plot isn't special: there's some sort of brewing war within the undead community and the retired Dylan is stuck in the middle, trying to find out who's been pulling the strings behind the curtain. There's also a powerful artifact called the Heart of Belial, which turns an undead into an unkillable demon that can only be stopped by killing its creator. Also, it's got Kurt Angle and Peter Stormare as Werewolves.

It's getting a lot of 2 star reviews on IMDB and it didn't show up on anybody's radar, so I guess not many people liked it. It's enjoyable, though and at least worth a rental. It's what Keannu Reeves' Constantine would have turned out if they didn't take themselves too seriously or a movie version of Grimm, if they had slightly better special effects and better monster designs.

希望の戦士
2000+ posts
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
Son of Mxy content user Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts 05/19/15 6:13 AM not Checking who's online

Royal Flush. Read 'em and weep *clears throat* little brother.

There is no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes, and maybe it’s too much for us, but it’s all on you. Because if we can’t protect the Earth, you can be damn well sure we’ll avenge it.

Hello?
Put Natasha on the phone.
Who is this?
This is her fucking son's father. Who is this?
This is her fucking son.
..........oh.......
Call back in 20 minutes. *click*

Boy, you could get lost in a sky like that. I wish I had those balloons again.

Link Copied to Clipboard