Next Thread
Print Thread
Pariah Offline OP
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Jihad Watch: Muslim migrants hold knife to throat of little girl, rape her, urinate on her

• TWIN FALLS, Idaho (KMVT/KSVT) – KMVT has confirmed that a reported sexual assault that possibly occurred near the Fawnbrook Apartments is being investigated by the Twin Falls Police Department. The incident allegedly occurred on June 2.

Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs has confirmed the investigation to Idaho’s First News, but he says there will be no charges filed in the case until the police investigation is complete.

Several unconfirmed reports concerning the case are circulating on social media. Both the Twin Falls Police Department and the prosecutor’s office have declined to comment publicly on the case while it is still under investigation.

Here are the details as reported by a Twin Falls resident-

The little girl being born very premature she is less developed for her age.

The little girl was at the FAWNBROOK apartment buildings where both her parents and grandmother reside. She was playing in between those two apartment units when 3 boys (from 2 Syrian refugee families, ages 8, 10, 13) pulled a knife on her, held it to her throat, forced her into the laundry unit, stripped her naked, raped, and urinated on her. The 13 year old “coached” the younger boys as he videoed. Due to age restraint the boys could not ejaculate but did urinate on her.

THE VICTIM’S GRANDMOTHER DISCOVERED THE SITUATION AND IMMEDIATELY CALLED THE VICTIM’S MOTHER WHO CALLED TWIN FALLS POLICE DEPARTMENT.

The victim’s mother took the video/phone from the 13 year old. Witnessed by the victims mother:

The 13 year olds father arrived on the scene and hi-fived his son. A mother of the perps arrived and knew only enough English to repeatedly say, “No police”.

2 AND A HALF HOURS LATER THE TWIN FALLS POLICE ARRIVED. MOTHER OF VICTIM GAVE PD THE VIDEO. POLICE DID NOT (STILL HAVE NOT) MADE ANY ARRESTS, REPORTEDLY BECAUSE OF THE ‘LANGUAGE BARRIER’.

BOTH PERP REFUGEE FAMILIES ARE STILL IN THE APARTMENT COMPLEX, LANDLORD IS UNABLE TO EVICT. THE MOTHER OF VICTIM ESTIMATES 50+ REFUGEES ARE IN THE COMPLEX.

PROSECUTING ATTORNEY GRANT LOEBS (OR HIS OFFICE) SUGGESTED THAT THE VICTIM’S FAMILY MAY NOT WISH TO PROSECUTE.

We believe this family ought to file a lawsuit against CSI, perhaps TFPD.

VIDEO LINK FROM TF CITY COUNCIL AS ACT MEMBERS QUESTION AND CHALLENGE CITY COUNCIL. IF YOU LISTEN YOU WILL SEE THAT THEY HAVE NO ANSWER, DIDN’T KNOW ANYTHING WAS GOING ON.

Listen close to Don Hall name a young lady as the victim in response to Mr. Edwards calling the victim a youth.
    http://twinfalls.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=2clip_id=535#.V2AuwWLBmEA.facebook

The Twin Falls city council is very “dismissive” to its citizens. Are their collective heads hiding in the sand over the refugee issues?

PLEASE WATCH THE FIRST 31 MINUTES OF THIS VIDEO LINK FROM TWIN FALLS CITY COUNCIL AS INDIVIDUAL AMERICAN CITIZENS QUESTION AND CHALLENGE CITY COUNCIL.

http://twinfalls.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=2clip_id=535#.V2AuwWLBmEA.facebook

In the video, citizens expose other issues refugees in Twin Falls, Idaho are presenting including: Muslim women spitting on non-Muslims, assaults, hit and runs by Muslim refugees and a mosque being approved in one day when even a new home takes at least two weeks to process and approve. If anyone can clip and convert that video to an embeddable format (see here) it would be helpful to expose this council to America.

The audacity of specific city council members in the video is outrageous. They repeatedly suggest that those asking simple questions of elected city council members are rumors, hearsay and suggest mere anti-Muslim, anti-refugee and even white supremacist attitudes – despite a news report on the issue. The Chamberlain’s of our time. One Muslim refugee supporter states that all the Muslim refugees he works with are upstanding citizens – but has he ever asked them about their adherence to the Koran and sharia? Are there no unemployed Americans that could have and should have had those same jobs? Another stated that no taxpayer money was spent on the refugees – yet 90%+ of refugees are on taxpayer funded welfare and healthcare.

One desperate extremist on the city council had to resort to the race card and KKK accusations then claiming that the Orlando jihadist was an American and we’re all children of refugees. Both the Orlando jihadist, his father, his imam and likely his wife have been proven to be sharia-adherents of the worst kind. Furthermore, the mosque he attended has been proven to have spawned two deadly jihadists responsible for dozens of deaths. Being born in the U.S. does not an American make.…

Fuck.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
http://www.snopes.com/three-syrian-refugees-assault-5-year-old-girl-at-knifepoint/

Pariah. This is almost as bad as G-troll using a soup blog as a credible source.

X infinity

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Yeah, they weren't Syrian. They were Iraqi and Sudanese.

Next time you want to have an "Aha!" moment, don't use Snopes. I don't even bother clicking their shit anymore.

Last edited by Pariah; 2016-06-21 4:22 PM.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Quote:
“There were no Syrians involved, there was no knife involved, there was no gang-rape,” Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs said.

His comments largely refute several differing accounts about the incident circulating on anti-refugee resettlement and conspiracy websites and anti-Muslim blogs. Most of those accounts claim a group of Syrian refugees sexually assaulted a mentally disabled girl at knife-point June 2 in the laundry facilities of Fawnbrook Apartments, a low-income housing complex in Twin Falls, and that the attack was celebrated by the perpetrators' families as city officials orchestrated a cover-up.

An incident did occur, Loebs said, and two juveniles have been charged after authorities obtained video shot on a cellphone. But the details of the case don't match what's being reported by anti-refugee groups, the prosecutor said.

There were no adults involved, Loebs said, the boys didn't have a knife, and the incident wasn't a "gang-rape" instigated by the oldest boy.
“All those involved are juveniles, and the older one didn’t touch the victim in any way,” Loebs said. Only one person is alleged to have touched the victim, said the prosecutor, though he declined to elaborate.

I haven't stomped Pariah this badly since the thread in which he claimed he knew more about Sony's online security measures than the people who ran the company.

\:lol\:

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
His comments largely refute several differing accounts about the incident circulating on anti-refugee resettlement and conspiracy websites and anti-Muslim blogs. Most of those accounts claim a group of Syrian refugees sexually assaulted a mentally disabled girl

Originally Posted By: Pariah
Yeah, they weren't Syrian. They were Iraqi and Sudanese.

Seriously. Snopes--and their endless strawman articles--only makes you look even more stupid than usual--if that's possible.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article84829787.html

There's the online newspaper in Boise that has the same quotes from the County Prosecutor. Is that another site you won't "bother with"?

Not as reputable as jihadwatch.org, I'm certain.

What's next, Pariah? Are you going to hook us up with a link from Alex Jones and "infowars"?

\:lol\:

No wonder you dropped out of college to become a government sponge.

It's sad, really.

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
So Snopes uses another mainstream site's deceit to reinforce its own agenda--like it usually does--thus making the application of its second-hand knowledge not a journalistic offense...

Liberal establishments from Boise are the ones trying to bury this after the eye witness already came forward against their denials and said that three boys from Middle Eastern immigrant families were sexually assaulting a five year old. Twin Falls has been trying to make this story go away by emphasizing the "Syrian" and "Knife" errors in the headline as a means of diverting attention from the fact that the assault happened, and then using court confidentiality as an excuse not to acknowledge the issue by correcting its salient facts, as opposed to simply denying them.

I'm not gonna blame JihadWatch for typical news cycle errors--that typically accompany early reporting--the same way I'd criticize deceptions by Snopes, a site which claims to be above the bullshit.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Quote:
So Snopes uses another mainstream site's deceit to reinforce its own agenda--like it usually does--thus making the application of its second-hand knowledge not a journalistic offense...

Where is the deceit? Are you claiming the County Prosecutor never made the statement that I quoted?

Quote:
Liberal establishments from Boise are the ones trying to bury this after the eye witness already came forward against their denials and said that three boys from Middle Eastern immigrant families were sexually assaulting a five year old. Twin Falls has been trying to make this story go away by emphasizing the "Syrian" and "Knife" errors in the headline as a means of diverting attention from the fact that the assault happened, and then using court confidentiality as an excuse not to acknowledge the issue by correcting its salient facts, as opposed to simply denying them.

I'm not gonna blame JihadWatch for typical news cycle errors--that typically accompany early reporting--the same way I'd criticize deceptions by Snopes, a site which claims to be above the bullshit.

I know you think it's honorable to stubbornly stick with another one of your fuck-ups (the "I know Sony's security measures better than do, no matter what they say; "the Catholic pedos were tricked into confessing they diddle children) but really, you just look like an uneducated government leech with your blind denial of reality.

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
No, seriously. You are shilling HARD for Shariah right now. All because your union's going to lose money if the people find out that lefty coalitions are in league with Muslim ideology.

You claim to be disillusioned by 2000s politics, but then you turn around and hypocritically support child rapists because any accusation against them is an accusation against your bros. i.e. You never really cared principally about kids being molested. You just used it as a convenient weapon against your non-union enemies. But when it's your friends doing the raping, it's mum's the word.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

You claim to be disillusioned by 2000s politics, but then you turn around and hypocritically support child rapists

no, that's you with the "Catholic priests all over the world are manipulated into confessing that they rape alter boys" excuse, or whatever that sheepish nonsense was.

So the County Prosecutor never made the statement that I quoted?

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
no, that's you with the "Catholic priests all over the world are manipulated into confessing that they rape alter boys" excuse, or whatever that sheepish nonsense was.

If you can't bother to pull up direct citations, then don't bother using double quotes. My defense of the church involved skepticism of the claims themselves and criticizing the double standard of culturally affording public school teachers a pass on rape while priests get all the bad press--and Muslim rape is outright ignored.

You, on the other hand, are SUPPORTING child rape because Islam is an ally of the left. You cannot talk your way out of this no matter how much you avoid the actual claim. You have fucked yourself--royally.

Quote:
So the County Prosecutor never made the statement that I quoted?

Yeah, they weren't Syrian. They were Iraqi and Sudanese...

...Twin Falls has been trying to make this story go away by emphasizing the "Syrian" and "Knife" errors in the headline as a means of diverting attention from the fact that the assault happened, and then using court confidentiality as an excuse not to acknowledge the issue by correcting its salient facts, as opposed to simply denying them.

Pariah #1220797 2016-06-25 1:20 AM
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

If you can't bother to pull up direct citations, then don't bother using double quotes. My defense of the church involved skepticism of the claims themselves and criticizing the double standard of culturally affording public school teachers a pass on rape while priests get all the bad press--and Muslim rape is outright ignored.

You, on the other hand, are SUPPORTING child rape because Islam is an ally of the left. You cannot talk your way out of this no matter how much you avoid the actual claim. You have fucked yourself--royally.

No, Pariah. You were defending the Catholic pedo priests saying they were "pressured" into confessing how they diddle little boys. It had nothing to do with teachers nor Muslims.

Yeah, they weren't Syrian. They were Iraqi and Sudanese...

...Twin Falls has been trying to make this story go away by emphasizing the "Syrian" and "Knife" errors in the headline as a means of diverting attention from the fact that the assault happened, and then using court confidentiality as an excuse not to acknowledge the issue by correcting its salient facts, as opposed to simply denying them.

According to the County Prosecutor, "jihadwatch" () was completely wrong about a gang rape, and a knife being used, but according to you those are just "typical news cycle errors".

Here, you deserve another one of these:

MisterJLA #1220810 2016-06-26 8:24 PM
Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
No, Pariah. You were defending the Catholic pedo priests saying they were "pressured" into confessing how they diddle little boys. It had nothing to do with teachers nor Muslims.

I did a cross search for my name and "pressured", and this is the only post I could find with regards to you and I speaking on anything:

BTW: Could you elaborate on why you're emphasizing that this was the decision of a private company when the issue in general is about social pressure?

Grocery stores are an example of private enterprise as well. And yet their decisions are still subject to pressure from unions. This is a similar case where the company felt pressured by the fact that she stated a political opinion in the midst of one of the facilities that commissions them.

Nice try though.

Janitor Fired Over Pro-Scott Walker Sign

The only thing I can figure here is that you've gone so far out of your way to despise me for criticizing your pet cause--unions--that you've actually managed to conflate the issue with the Catholic Church (and its relation to me) in your own esoteric thought process. In which case, I've apparently been damaging you more emotionally than you've been letting on...

Quote:
According to the County Prosecutor, "jihadwatch" () was completely wrong about a gang rape, and a knife being used, but according to you those are just "typical news cycle errors".

Here, you deserve another one of these:

The county prosecutor is too scared shitless to confirm the vast majority of what was correct about the allegation that he weaseled his way through the statement by denying the comparatively small errors: they weren't from Syria, but they're in Idaho as a result of the Syrian exodus-cum-invasion; most refugees being relocated here and in Europe aren't Syrian, but they're being called "Syrian refugees" anyway. There was no knife involved, but that didn't mean there wasn't assault and rape--but he wasn't going to clarify that detail, and simply allow the error of the "knife" claim to discredit what he chose not to confirm, thus passively denying the assault took place. They're also obfuscating on the "gang rape" language because no one had penetrated her yet. They forced off her clothes, molested here, and pissed on her before they were stopped by the witness.

And so, you're a fucking hypocrite for supporting these people raping little girls.

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Breitbart: 5-Year-Old Victim’s Father Saw Video of Twin Falls Refugee Rape

• TWIN FALLS, IDAHO – In a shocking and exclusive interview with Breitbart News, the father of a five-year-old girl that was allegedly raped by refugee children reveals that he watched 30 seconds of a video of the assault taken by one of the three boys charged with the crime. The father also revealed that the parents of the refugee children had urged him not to call the police when he first learned of the attack.

Additionally, new allegations against a ten-year-old boy who was involved in the June 2 attack were revealed in court on Thursday afternoon, alleging the boy both anally and orally penetrated the five-year-old, in addition to urinating on her, as revealed by the father in the clip below. Previously, it had only been known that a seven-year-old boy had orally penetrated the girl and urinated on her.

The little girl’s parents, concerned about biased media coverage as well as their own personal safety and that of their daughter, have not been interviewed on videotape until this Thursday’s interview with Breitbart News.

The father told Breitbart News how he’d gotten a call at work saying his daughter had been raped and left to see what had happened:

Victim’s Father: “With her anxiety and with her condition I did not allow her to see that. I did not watch the whole thing, like I said, I watched about thirty seconds of it. There was a lot more on there that I did not see. But what I did see is… is horrific for a father to watch for their… for that thing. And so after I watched all that, I came outside, trying to keep my composure because that whole family was still outside my apartment, you know, they were trying to stop us from calling the police, pleading with us.”

Stranahan: “The refugee family was trying to stop you from calling the police?”

Victim’s Father: “Yes. They were pleading with us, saying everything was okay, they did nothing wrong, you know – ‘No police! No police!’ – because they did not speak… they speak Arabic, so they had very few words that they can actually…”

...“Um, when I watched what I watched, the older brother of the boy that filmed it, or, one of the brothers to the boys, he came in behind me and watched what I watched as well.”...

...“He looked like he was in his late teens.”...

...“Yeah, nobody else had seen it. From [the victim’s mother’s] point of view, when they brought the video, the boy that did do the recording, he came to her with this saying, you know, he did nothing wrong – ‘Oh, hey, I filmed it, here you go, I did nothing wrong’ – you know, he stood outside my apartment the whole time – ‘I didn’t do nothing wrong, I just filmed it, nothing wrong at all’.”...

...Victim’s Father: “Thirty seconds showed them in the laundry room, they pulled my daughter around, pushed her up against the wall, pulled her pants off, he dropped his pants, he was trying to get her from behind, you know, they only… no, for the boy that was trying to do it he was, you know, he was only seven to nine years old, so not a lot of… he didn’t know what he was really doing, as you’d expect. My daughter didn’t really, was trying to fight him a little bit, she finally got away, pulled her pants up, ran around to the side of a corner, ran inside a washing machine, hunched down, shaking in fear, while he danced around with his pants down, laughing at her, pointing at her, with all the other boys – you could hear them in the background, doing the same thing – and that’s all I watched. Because after that I was just… man, I don’t want to see any more of this. If I do, I’m gonna do something I shouldn’t do.”...

...“I know there was a lot more that happened that was told to me by the prosecutor who had watched the video. More after that, you know, he went back to her, tried doing the front, he, um… oral sex with, you know, oral with her, he shoved it in her mouth…”...

...“He peed all over her in her mouth, all over her body, her face, head… you know, totally defiled her, I mean…”...

...“So I know it had to be more than a minute or two for that to happen. And after he was all done, like I was saying, um, before the lady walked in and stopped him, the next-older boy had gotten– removed his clothes, and was getting ready to…”...

The case, which has largely been ignored or dismissed by the mainstream media, has created a political firestorm as pro- and anti-immigration proponents have clashed about the assault in an election year where the candidacy of Republican nominee Donald Trump has brought immigration and refugee issues to the forefront of national political discussion. Although the establishment press has given little time to the story that does not fit the Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s narrative on refugees and immigration, the story has caused a stir on right-leaning media through the work of activists like Pamela Geller.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Breitbart: Why Are The Refugees Moving In?

• UPDATE: Two recent sexual assaults by Muslims in this community of about 50,000 people have made national headlines and raised a wider question: why are the refugees in Twin Falls in the first place?

On June 2, there was the horrifying alleged video recorded gang rape of a developmentally challenged five-year-old American girl at the hands of three refugee boys that created shockwaves after the media and local politicians attempted to cover up the story and stifle local activists.

Then just this past weekend, Mohammed Hussein Ibraheim Eldai – who was previously lionized by the media – was charged with the alleged sexual assault of a 33-year-old mentally disabled woman who fled her house screaming and crying after he molested and then attempted to have sex with her.

The simplest part of the answer is that Muslim refugees are being used as cheap replacements for the middle-class Americans who want to work in Twin Falls’ government-boosted food processing industry.

Idaho’s Refugee History

Idaho is among the states with the largest population of refugees per American, according to the Wall Street Journal.

The state has been bringing in refugees for decades, but local activists, including Julie Ruf, grew concerned as they noticed that the rising percentage of Muslims among the refugees. “I started noticing the burqas,” said Ruf.

Ruf’s observation was correct. The program began in the 1980s with diverse refugees coming from Vietnam, Poland, and Russia. But is has shifted since 2012 to bring in refugees from Islamic Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Eritrea, and Sudan, according to the webpage for the College of Southern Idaho’s refugee resettlement program.

The boys involved in the gang rape are allegedly from Iraq and Sudan. (Two may have been born in Eritrea and then arrived in the U.S. from a refugee camp in Sudan).

The frightening increase in worldwide Islamic terrorism concerned the local activists, particularly when it became clear that ISIS was using the Syrian refugee crisis—created in part by the Obama administration and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s meddling in Syria— to bring terrorists into the West.

This commonplace concern about who is being brought into neighborhood is routinely stigmatized by local politicians and the media as “racist.” But data compiled by the respected Pew Research polling company show there is good reason to raise questions about the culture of new immigrants.

For example, when Pew asked whether Islamic sharia law – not democracy and the constitution — should be the law of the nation they lived in, 91 percent of the residents of Iraq agreed it should, as did 99 percent of Afghanis.

In the same polling, 85 percent of Afghans asked believed that stoning is an appropriate punishment for adultery – instead of U.S.-style divorce and alimony – as did over 50 percent of the Iraqis. 79 percent of the Afghans also believed that leaving Islam – AKA religious freedom – should be punishable by death.

Bringing people with these Islamic beliefs into America obviously raises troubling questions about the refugee program, but the cover-up of the Twin Falls refugee rape by local media and politicians doesn’t appear to be connected to some deeply held belief in sharia law.

Instead, the motivations behind those promoting the refugee program are probably much simpler: money.

Idaho’s Globalist Devil’s Bargain

Visiting Twin Falls, it’s obvious that there is a good deal of new construction and economic activity. New hotels and fast food restaurants are springing up just down the street from the College of Southern Idaho’s campus. Brand-new retail stores such as Best Buy and Old Navy have been built near Twin Falls’ picturesque Perrine Bridge.

Across town, however, many refugees live in rundown apartments or are scattered in taxpayer-subsidized “Section 8” housing throughout the city.

The two sides of the new Twin Falls are a product of the city’s food-processing industry, which has has been on the upswing because of various partnerships between business and government. As Food Engineering Magazine reported in 2014:

Since December 2012, food-related companies announcing or opening locations in Southern Idaho include:

Chobani which opened the world’s largest yogurt manufacturing plant in December 2012 ($450 million)
    Monsanto, which announced a new wheat technology center for R&D opening in 2014 ($9.2 million)
    Clif Bar & Company, which announced the construction of a new facility in October 2013 ($160 million)
    Frulact Group, which announced a new $30+ million plant to open in 2014
    Glanbia Foods, which opened a new headquarters and cheese innovation center in 2013 ($15 million)
    McCain Foods, which invested $100 million to expand its potato processing facility in 2014, and
    Calva/Brewster Partnership, which announced new infant animal formula plant in 2013 ($9 million).

In 2014, Ireland-based Glanbia announced an $82 million local expansion, which was hailed by Idaho’s Republican Governor:

This is yet another exciting announcement for the Magic Valley to see one of its own home-grown companies expand and create new jobs,” said Governor C.L. “Butch” Otter. “We are particularly thrilled that we were once again able to leverage the Tax Reimbursement Incentive to support the growth of an existing Idaho company.”

Glanbia Foods has been headquartered in Southern Idaho for 25 years and processes over 12 million pounds of milk per day, one third of all milk in Idaho. Over that time, Glanbia has experienced significant growth, with the total workforce in Idaho projected to exceed 800 for the first time in 2015.

This corporate investment has brought more federal money into the state. In 2015, local TV news station KMVT reported that the Commerce Department designated Twin Falls as a “top 12 US manufacturing community.”

Because of this federal designation, the Southern Idaho region will receive a number of direct and significant benefits.

Including: preferential consideration for federal funding; food–related talent attraction and training opportunities; direct access to federal economic development resources; and national branding opportunities, just to name a few.

The lure of these lucrative government/business partnerships is great, but there are civic consequences. Consider Chobani’s Twin Falls facility, which is the world’s largest yogurt plant. As NPR reported after it opened:

A press release for today’s event says Chobani is opening with “over 300″ employees. The New York Times reports the Twin Falls facility has 300 employees. That’s 100 fewer jobs than Chobani first announced, but Twin Falls City Manager Travis Rothweiler says there are more jobs to come. He anticipates Chobani will employ up to 500 people once the facility is running at full capacity.

Back in Nov. 2011, the company said it planned to use about $25 million in business grants, federal grants, and state and local tax dollars to open its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. That number has grown to more than $54 million, including worker training reimbursements and waived fees.

While the civic boosters in Twin Falls have discussed the job growth, many of those jobs have not gone to those born and raised in Twin Falls, or even to Americans… The jobs are going to immigrants and refugees, as reported by the Wall Street Journal.

In Twin Falls, they have been a diverse and committed part of Chobani’s workforce, a spokesman said. Snack maker Clif Bar & Co. has begun hiring workers, including immigrants, for a state-of-the-art baking facility set to start operating this spring, according to a spokeswoman.

In part two of this special report, we’ll look at how Twin Falls is feeling the impact of its inflow of many very foreign workers.

Originally Posted By: Aussie-Dave
The transition to globalisation is hurting people in the same way that the Industrial Revolution hurt people.

I wouldn't quite put it that way, Dave.

Link Copied to Clipboard