Next Thread
Print Thread
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
From CNN:
  • Esteban Santiago, the man charged with killing five people at the Fort Lauderdale airport, told FBI agents he carried out the attack on behalf of ISIS, FBI special agent Michael Ferlazzo testified at Santiago's bond hearing Tuesday.

The agent did not elaborate on whether Santiago was purporting to be linked to ISIS or simply inspired by the terrorist organization.

Federal authorities in Alaska said Santiago told them prior to the attack that he was hearing voices and that his mind was being controlled by the CIA. Santiago made no such claim during the six-hour interview conducted shortly after the January 6 shooting at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, Ferlazzo testified.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

To me, there is no distinction between whether an armed nutjob is inspired by ISIS/Islamic, or directly linked to Islamic terrorists. People are dead, either way. And this guy should be killed, either way. And where someone kills people, the insanity plea is meaningless to me. Sane or not sane, they put lives at risk, and should never be free to do it again.

This happened roughly 25 miles from my home, and I've been through the Fort Lauderdale airport in the last 6 months. Very close to home.

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
Haven't been able to post for a while. 'Lotta stuff going on.

Breaking radio silence to say that it's not difficult for me to believe that US troops are fighting with, or even training, foreign grown ISIS fighters. Looking more and more like the NYPD leak exposing the McCain/Graham/Leiberman/CIA/Mossad conspiracy is true. ISIS is a created foe designed to destabilize the Middle East.

The manifestation of ISIS accomodates dual interests, the bizarre dichotomy of which is characterized by the conspiracy's polarized participants, those being Obama and Israel. Obama and his friends in Saudi Arabia get to have an increased amount of Islam introduced into Europe--thus accelerating the continued destruction of Western Civilization--while Israel gets continued aid in Warfare from the US at the expense of Syria, Iran, and the American taxpayers (also to the benefit of Saudi Arabia). Incidentally, this also gives the DHS further excuse to operate outside of constitutional boundaries as a direct agent of the executive branch--or even exist for that matter (which it shouldn't).

Russia is trying to stabilize the situation so that Saudi Arabia and it's Euro-American interests can't take up anymore real estate in the region. And they're receiving a shit-ton of media flack for their trouble.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
... it's not difficult for me to believe that US troops are fighting with, or even training, foreign grown ISIS fighters. Looking more and more like the NYPD leak exposing the McCain/Graham/Leiberman/CIA/Mossad conspiracy is true. ISIS is a created foe designed to destabilize the Middle East.

That's not an assertion I'm familiar with. I'd love to see a link that cites evidence to support that theory.

One I'm familiar with is: we were providing weapons (if not training) to anti-Assad muslim groups in Syria. One conspiracy about the 9-11-2012 Benghazi embassy cover-up is that they were the conduit that provided weapons to these questionable Islamic militant groups. A further expansion on that is: 1) These groups were not vetted well before we armed them, and we armed and nurtured genocide in the region, or 2) That consistent with what you said above, that the U.S. deliberately created the genocide and instability to advance its own interests.
I know to the muslim world and Russia, and probably China as well, the U.S. is portrayed and zealously believed to be fronting democratic freedom, and secretly fomenting all the evil in the world to advance its own hegemonic/imperialist interests.

The manifestation of ISIS accomodates dual interests, the bizarre dichotomy of which is characterized by the conspiracy's polarized participants, those being Obama and Israel. Obama and his friends in Saudi Arabia get to have an increased amount of Islam introduced into Europe--thus accelerating the continued destruction of Western Civilization...

Yes.
Liberation theology, anti-colonialism and cultural Marxism. The core beliefs of Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and all who surround them. And also gels with the goals of the globalists who regard them as useful idiots to advance their own goals. Demographically crushing the cultural identity and nationalism of Western nations, to pave the way with an indifferent pro-state voting population whohave no national loyalty and will accept their country's being melted into a one-world government.

--while Israel gets continued aid in Warfare from the US at the expense of Syria, Iran, and the American taxpayers (also to the benefit of Saudi Arabia). Incidentally, this also gives the DHS further excuse to operate outside of constitutional boundaries as a direct agent of the executive branch--or even exist for that matter (which it shouldn't).

If Hillary had won, Israel would be in double jeopardy going forward, and be leveraged into a peace deal that endangered them. With Trump, they will be protected and militarily funded. Countries like Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia now have a shared existential threat from ISIS, which I believe is your point. But while Obama was in power, it went beyond de-stabilization that justifies military spending, and was creating an existential threat to Israel. And arguably to the United States as well.
At some point, the globalists will regret the "multicultural" influx of muslim immigrants and refugees to Europe, when they become a muslim majority or near-majority, and they discover this is a population they cannot control. Imagine a muslim majority Britain or France, that become muslim governments with nuclear weapons.

Russia is trying to stabilize the situation so that Saudi Arabia and it's Euro-American interests can't take up anymore real estate in the region. And they're receiving a shit-ton of media flack for their trouble.

I don't fully know what you mean by media flack for Russia. To some extent I do, that the U.S. media reports only the side of Russia's actions that threaten the U.S., without reporting the actions of the U.S. that threatened Russia preceding it. But I actually think that was downplayed in the 8 years of Obama-adoring media. Russia has flipped very recently from being a non-threat that Republicans unwarrantedly whip up to rationalize unnecessary defense spending (i.e., Obama: "The 80's are calling, they want their foreign policy back") to suddenly, post-Nov 8th, to Russia being the number one threat that "stole" the election and conspired with Trump who they allege is Russia's co-conspiring puppet, and that eeeeviiilll Russia is the only reason Hillary Clinton lost!

While I'm certainly not a fan of Russia's aggression or blind to their threat to the U.S. (they are the one nation on earth that could destroy us with nuclear weapons several times over), I balance that with an understanding that Russia has its own military defensive and economic interests.
The U.S. expanding NATO into former Warsaw Pact and Soviet nations is threatening to Russia. We have pursued foreign policy into Russia's sphere of influence without their advise and consent, such as Afghanistan, Iraq, and military training in Armenia and former Soviet Georgia. There is a perception that we are boxing them in, and that is both an insult and a threat to them. Just as it would be a threat to the U.S. if Russia similarly militarily intervened in Cuba, Mexico, Central America and Canada.
Their recent overtures to Cuba and Venezuela I see as just that, payback for our intervention in their sphere. And unlike the U.S., Russia has warranted paranoia, a history of being invaded, by Mongols, Vikings, Napoleon, Germany and so forth.

I don't know if peace can be made with Russia at this point, they are deeply embittered by their mistreatment in the 1990's when they were severely weakened. Although we did help them economically, we formed military partnerships with Poland, Belorussa, Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, etc., almost up to the gates of Moscow.

Newt Gingrich a while back said that we are living in the equivalent of 1938. Germany and Japan were deeply humiliated and burning for revenge after 1918, treated very badly by the allied powers. Now we have Russia, China, and the Muslim world who are similarly embittered and burning for revenge. And a weakened United States and Europe emboldens them to war. I hope that Trump can quickly rebuild both that hard military power, and the "soft power" of diplomatic influence and strong, smart negotiation.

Link Copied to Clipboard