Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I don't look forward to a Pence administration but I don't see Trump's reign lasting. Just surreal watching his press conference.

Fair play!
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I don't look forward to a Pence administration but I don't see Trump's reign lasting. Just surreal watching his press conference.

You might want to look up the grounds for impeachment. Being perceived as a dick to journalists is not a "high crime" or "misdemeanor."

As for the "Russian" thing, we've heard it all before.

Reagan and Bush Sr supposedly stole the election from Carter by colluding with the Iranians.

Bush Jr and Cheney supposedly colluded with the Saudis and, later, Bin Laden to cause 9/11 and, later, steal the election from Kerry.

Every time a Republican gets elected president the left manufactures a conspiracy because they're spoiled children who can't imagine they didn't get their way.

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man

You seem awfully sure of yourself after more than a full year of being wrong.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I hoped Trump wouldn't become President but feared he had a chance. He's still an unfit lying piece of shit and he's proving that everyday.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

If you really want to see an "unfit lying piece of shit", look up the last few years' behavior of Democrat political leaders Hillary Clinton, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Donna Brazile, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, on and on. Not one or two Democrats, but the consistent unethical/criminal behavior of THE ENTIRE DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP, at the very highest level, down to the grass roots, who consistently use whatever deceitful means available to try and leverage their political goals.

It makes me laugh, M E M, the way you condemn Donald Trump and others in his administration for the most speculative of alleged wrongs, while you turn a blind eye and completely ignore the PROVEN wrongs of Democrats that are a thousand times worse. Half of the Democrat leadership now (including Obama and Frau Hitlery) are students of Saul Alinsky, where deliberate deception is the codified method of advancing their agenda.

In contrast to Donald Trump, who for the first time in decades is a president who made campaign promises, and uniquely is fulfilling them at remarkable speed, barely 1 month into his presidency. Despite the vindictiveness and obstruction of Democrats who are preventing him from even filling his cabinet positions, and Soros-orchestrated protests nationwide led by various far-Left Soros-funded front groups.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Your partisanship is as usual duly noted. Trump's administration has people who were in constant contact with Russia. The piece of shit goes after the media for revealing it. He's the true enemy

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
It is a fact that General Michael Flynn communicated with the Russians, in the months before the inauguration. That alone would not have been inappropriate or a crime, and would not have cost him his job as national security advisor.
The fact that he was not forthcoming about his communication when asked in advance about it by Vice President Pence is what caused Trump to want him to resign. And very important, Flynn was not fired, but resigned, to avoid the slightest appearance of dishonesty by the Trump administration.
The LIE that Trump and his administration are somehow puppets of the Russians is just the latest false narrative that the Democrat/Left is fronting, to slander and tear down the Trump administration. (The lying talking point you are perpetuating here.)

Simultaneously, you ignore that Hillary Clinton is responsible for giving Russia at least 20% of the United States' uranium supply.

Simultaneously, you ignore Hillary Clinton's use of an illegal private server, that exposed her communications with every U.S. national security official agency and official, allowing the Russians and Chinese to read in real time every communication and priority in decisionmaking, and exposed the e-mail of every U.S. security official for further hacking. EVERY SINGLE DAY of Hillary Clinton's tenure as Secretary of State.

Simultaneously, you ignore that both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are treasonous far-Left radicals and students of Saul Alinsky, and at every turn of their careers have pursued destruction of the United States, using Alinsky tactics and every deceitful means at their disposal, including weaponizing the IRS and other federal agencies at their disposal.

Simultaneously, you ignore Barack Obama's promise to the Russians during the 2012 election cycle:

AGAIN: You cling to the slightest unproven appearance of wrongdoing by the Trump administration, while simultaneously ignoring the FACTS of treasonous Democrat actions toward the Russians that are a thousand times worse.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Is Trump is impeached it will be the best impeachment ever! He does great impeachments! He'll even have the democrats pay for it!

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
\:lol\:

How's that inevitable impeachment of Trump going?

A year later, many of the people investigating Trump back then, are revealed to have falsified evidence used to obtain FISA warrants, and otherwise perjuring themselves, and obstructing a federal investigation. In other words, the very same things they were investigating Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, Carter Page, Rick Gates, George Pappadapoulos, and Trump himself on, are the very charges FBI and DOJ investigators themselves are facing charges on.

Today marks exactly one year ago the Meuller special investigation was begun.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Link Copied to Clipboard