Print Thread
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

http://www.kptv.com/story/35474160/wante...n-portland-area

Quote:

Police are searching for a man who is throwing semen on women in grocery stores in the Portland area.

Surveillance images of the suspect and his car were released by detectives Friday.

Investigators said the man follows unsuspecting women in a store, throws semen on them and walks away.

The Portland Police Bureau reported there have been two incidents at southwest Portland grocery stores and investigators are working with police in Beaverton and Milwaukie on similar cases.

The suspect is described as a Hispanic man in his 20s to 40s, with short to medium height and build. In one incident, he was seen driving a white, four-door car.

One of the victims of these attacks spoke with FOX 12 who said she has been hit twice. While she wished to remain anonymous, she did detail the two attacks.

The woman said during the first attack, the man walked up to her inside the Safeway, threw the semen on her and then ran away.

She said she was at the same Safeway months later, this time in the parking garage, when someone drove by in a car and threw semen out the window at her.

"First you’re in disbelief because you’re like, ‘Is this really happening? This is disgusting, who would do this?’” she said. “And then it goes through your mind, ‘Okay, was he watching me this whole time? Was he in his car while I unloaded my groceries? Has he been stalking me at my store?’"

The victim told FOX 12 she came forward after the second time and said police told her the same thing had happened to other women.

The Beaverton Police Department reported that this case may be connected to one from January 2016 when a man was reportedly following a woman shopping with two children at the Kmart located at 3955 Southwest Murray Boulevard.

The woman said she felt something wet hit her and she said she turned to confront the suspect who was holding a cup. The suspect then left the store.

The suspect in that case is similar to the man in the recent incidents. He was described as a Hispanic man standing 5 feet 8 inches tall and wearing a black beanie and black jacket with white stripes on the sleeve.

Due to the nature of the crimes, police believe there may be additional victims who were unaware of the suspect's actions.

I didn't know Rex was back in town.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People

I didn't know Rex was back in town.

I didn't know he ever left there.

I assumed his mom's basement was just too cozy.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
I think he moved to Colorado or someplace.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Quote:

Police are searching for a man who is throwing semen on women in grocery stores in the Portland area.

That's... not your average way to court a woman!

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Must have been bsams thinking he found Jack's girlfriend.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!

Link Copied to Clipboard