OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

White supremacists, as I've said before, are a tiny minority about as supported and influential as the Westboro Baptist Church (i.e., not the slightest bit influential) and just provide entertainment for liberals and others who show up to mock them, and to attack and defy them without the slightest fear of reprisal, because they so vastly outnumber the supremacists.

As I've also said before, "white power" is an unimaginative and uncreative reversal of "black power". It is buffoonery of the lowest order. These guys have absolutely no chance of turning people to their cause. They are an embarrassment.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I haven't heard it recently, but I do like how police responded a few months ago to Black Lives Mattter, with public statements that "blue lives matter". Referring to the police officers who have been killed by Black Lives Matter supporters, and drawing attention to how police risk their lives to protect people of all racial groups, and that statistically, police shootings aren't discriminatory toward blacks.

Out of 8 million arrests annually, there are only about 600 suspects killed by police, only 150 of which are black suspects, most infinitely justifiable. When you consider the disproportionate amount of crime committed by blacks (U.S. Justice Dept annual statistics for decades: the 12% of America that is black commits 42% of the nation's crime, and 52% of the murders, and 91% or more of black murders are black-on-black crime) the lack of discrimination, and the restraint of police in arresting black suspects, is even more apparent.

Link Copied to Clipboard