15000+ posts
OP Offline
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
The Cosby accusers are getting a lot of work.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Kevin Spacey will still collect royalties for the rest of his life on the movies and shows he's done.
But the lack of public adulation and complete shunning of him and his work must really hurt, after the center-of-the-universe narcissism his Hollywood status has given him for the last 25 years or so.

He could go the Roman Polanski route and just hide out in France while still producing films and collecting Oscars. It's kind of entertaining to watch the lunatic Hollywood Left, who embraced Polanski for decades and eagerly cheered him for DECADES at Oscar ceremonies, and politicians like Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and the rest of the Democrat elite who took their campaign donations and celebrity fundraising for decades, and they now suddenly are outraged by the pig behavior they knew about and even joked about all these decades. So believable! They didn't know! Sure they didn't...

Link Copied to Clipboard