Print Thread
#1225347 2018-04-06 3:29 AM
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
https://www.livescience.com/62196-condom-snorting-challenge-dangerous.html

Not actually a trend but some kids have done it. More story at the link.

Quote:
MORE

Credit: artiomp/Shutterstock
Editor's note (April 4): The "condom snorting challenge" is not actually a current trend among teens. The story gained traction after a local news crew attended a class for parents in San Antonio that warned of dangerous online trends, according to the Chicago Tribune. The condom snorting challenge was shown as an example of a dangerous online trend, but it not a trend that is currently captivating teens across the country. That said, it's still a bad idea to snort a condom up your nose.

Live Science's original story is below.

Getting teens to use condoms is usually a good thing — unless they plan on snorting them up their noses. That would be a really bad idea.

But some teens are reportedly doing just that: In videos posted on social media, teens are inhaling condoms up their nostrils and pulling them out of their mouths, according to USA Today.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Alllllllll righty, then!

That, sir, is not your average activity! I'd think your normal teenagers in their sexual prime could find a more conventional and pleasurable use for a condom.

希望の戦士
2000+ posts
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
Unused condoms make handy disposable baby bottle nipples if they learn the result of thinking that 'just once' doesn't matter.

There is no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes, and maybe it’s too much for us, but it’s all on you. Because if we can’t protect the Earth, you can be damn well sure we’ll avenge it.

Hello?
Put Natasha on the phone.
Who is this?
This is her fucking son's father. Who is this?
This is her fucking son.
..........oh.......
Call back in 20 minutes. *click*

Boy, you could get lost in a sky like that. I wish I had those balloons again.

McGurk #1225377 2018-04-08 3:42 AM
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Online Content
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
I say let them. If they die from it, then it's natural selection. Let's not wait until they try another challenge that actually puts other people at risk.

Link Copied to Clipboard