Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#1226441 - Thu Jul 26 2018 07:02 PM Facebook
iggy
Offline Society's Discontent

Loc: Lost in time and space...and m...
Exploded my old one and started over...if you get a friend request from me...it is legit.

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblins of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. -Marcus Aurelius

Not suitable as a party member.-- Whoever thinks much is not suitable as a party member: he soon thinks himself right out of the party. -Nietzsche

#1226480 - Sun Jul 29 2018 11:21 PM Re: Facebook [Re: iggy]
K-nutreturns
Offline Kneel!

Loc: Wherever posting gods hangout
How will I know it's you? Will there be a flower in your hair?

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard

#1226487 - Mon Jul 30 2018 10:21 AM Re: Facebook [Re: K-nutreturns]
iggy

No, they can get more nutrients and live longer if you stick them in your ass.

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblins of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. -Marcus Aurelius

Not suitable as a party member.-- Whoever thinks much is not suitable as a party member: he soon thinks himself right out of the party. -Nietzsche

#1226531 - Sat Aug 04 2018 11:00 PM Re: Facebook [Re: iggy]
Pariah
Offline The conscience of the rkmbs!

Loc: Fucktard Valley, CA
People on here use Facebook?

I'm lost without the sig divider.

#1226537 - Sun Aug 05 2018 03:17 PM Re: Facebook [Re: Pariah]
iggy

No. Those to whom the message needed to reach understand what is really being said here.

#1226539 - Mon Aug 06 2018 12:47 PM Re: Facebook [Re: iggy]
K-nutreturns
Offline Kneel!

Loc: Wherever posting gods hangout
 Originally Posted By: iggy
No, they can get more nutrients and live longer if you stick them in your ass.

Not to mention it just feels better....

Wait....what?

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard

#1226551 - Sat Aug 11 2018 09:52 AM Re: Facebook [Re: K-nutreturns]
iggy

That's the one problem with every rose having a thorn...

#1226579 - Thu Aug 16 2018 09:48 PM Re: Facebook [Re: iggy]
Lothar of The Hill People
Offline brother from another mother

Loc: Way back in the woods.
I gave a like and share to this thread.

Don't make old people mad.We don't like being old in the first place so it doesn't take much to piss us off!

“I'm about to do something very clever and a tiny bit against the rules of the universe. It's important that
I'm properly dressed.” Doctor Who

If you’re Gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark… and brother, it's startin' to rain.”
― Christopher Woods,

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!

#1226598 - Sun Aug 19 2018 04:56 PM Re: Facebook [Re: Lothar of The Hill People]
iggy

That's fucking gay, Lothar!

#1226604 - Sun Aug 19 2018 11:54 PM Re: Facebook [Re: iggy]
Lothar of The Hill People
Offline brother from another mother

Loc: Way back in the woods.
I clicked hide post and reported Sammich to FB.

Don't make old people mad.We don't like being old in the first place so it doesn't take much to piss us off!

“I'm about to do something very clever and a tiny bit against the rules of the universe. It's important that
I'm properly dressed.” Doctor Who

If you’re Gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark… and brother, it's startin' to rain.”
― Christopher Woods,

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!

Page 1 of 1 1

Hop to:
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Forum Stats
3010 Members
14 Forums
65551 Topics
1187718 Posts

Max Online: 1242 @ Thu Mar 31 2016 02:41 PM
New Topics
Rudolph the controversial social justice warrior
by Wonder Boy
Who here thinks the French riots have anything to do with a gas tax?
by Pariah
George H.W. Bush dies at age 94
by Wonder Boy
Aquaman Final Trailer Breakdown: 10 New Secrets & Reveals
by the G-man
Holy Shit. Mego's back?
by the G-man
American killed by isolated tribal natives on island near India
by Wonder Boy
The endless list of Democrat crimes that go unpunished
by Wonder Boy
"Dust", documentary, 9-11-2001 first-responders' battle with cancer