15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Deep State Unmasked: State Dept on Hidden Cam:
"Resist Everything" "I Have Nothing to Lose"
(Project Veritas)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXLuqQe8DqQ

Every last one of these pieces of excrement should be fired.

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Online Cool
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
With the angry childish behavior they just make Trump look better all the time.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
For those not bothered by Trump's behavior I'm sure heavily edited videos of 1 or 2 government workers is probably something good to focus on. The GOP meanwhile is trying to get another Supreme Court seat filled before the election because their scared of losing the senate. Something that was next to impossible but thanks to Trump there is actually a chance of that happening.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
For those not bothered by Trump's behavior I'm sure heavily edited videos of 1 or 2 government workers is probably something good to focus on. The GOP meanwhile is trying to get another Supreme Court seat filled before the election because their scared of losing the senate. Something that was next to impossible but thanks to Trump there is actually a chance of that happening.

All the current Democrat lying talking points.
Gee, what a surprise that you're repeaating them.

Going through your points individually:

Originally Posted By: M E M
For those not bothered by Trump's behavior I'm sure heavily edited videos of 1 or 2 government workers is probably something good to focus on.

Beyond blanket smear, I don't know what you're specifically referring to.

The GOP meanwhile is trying to get another Supreme Court seat filled before the election because their scared of losing the senate.

No, they're trying to confirm Brett Kavanaugh, a highly qualified nominee with an absolutely spotless record, who has already been through multiple confirmations, and >>>SIX<<< FBI background checks. And uniquely for the American Bar Association (a notoriously liberal organization) is recommended for the U S S C position with their highest rating.
Kavanaugh's accusers were unleashed in an outrageous slander campaign at the very last minute, not one of them could stand scrutiny on their allegations, and they themselves cannot verify for certain the where, when and who of who assaulted them. The sole purpose is to smear Kavanaugh to block his nomination. Every last Democrat was already not going to vote for Kavaanaugh before the first sexual allegation was made. Not one Democrat could be persuaded before the allegations to vote yes, not one will objectively vote strictly on Kavanaugh's qualifications (as Republicans honorably did with Ginsberfg, Kagan and Sotomayor, despite these Dem-nominees' clear party-hack partisan agenda-pushing and legislaation from the bench).

AND AGAIN: Still not a word from any Senate Democrat about Rep Keith Ellison's assault on his girlfriend and past abused women in his life, that is far more backed by police reports, recorded conversations, medical reports, and friends she discussed it with in the 24 hours after the incidents that happened. NONE of which exists for kavanaugh's two (or alleged but not disclosed third) accusers.

Something that was next to impossible but thanks to Trump there is actually a chance of that happening.

Another lie. It is precisely the establishment Republicans' lack of support of the president on building a wall, border security, and temporary suspension of immigrants from 6 or 7 dangerous islamic states that has lessened Republican support. Among other issues where Trump is decisive and Ryan, McConnell, Flake, Corker and the like are on the fence or in open opposition to Trump's common-sense naationalist policies. The outrageous slanders by Democrats against Kavanaugh may actually galvanize and increase Republican support. so maybe we should thank your side for being so evil, for helping Republican turnout in reaction to this Democrat-slimefest outrage.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Link Copied to Clipboard