Page 1 of 2 1 2
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Secret Service intercepts suspicious packages sent to Obama, Hillary Clinton

Quote:
The Secret Service said Wednesday that officers "intercepted" two suspicious packages identified as "potential explosive devices" sent to former President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, as reports of other potential threats against political and media targets led to evacuations in a rapidly evolving security scare.

Local reports said the Florida building housing the office of Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, former Democratic Party chairwoman, was evacuated amid reports of a possible suspicious package. Police in the area seemed to confirm the incident in a Twitter alert:

CNN employees said Wednesday that they were evacuated as well from their New York office, after reports of a suspicious package at the Time Warner Center. CNN said the package with a suspicious device was addressed to ex-CIA director John Brennan (who is an analyst for NBC).

This comes after an explosive device was found days earlier in the mailbox of liberal billionaire George Soros, though it's unclear if the incidents are related.
As teams across the country investigate, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, in a written statement, condemned what she described as the "attempted violent attacks" against the Clintons and Obama.

“We condemn the attempted violent attacks recently made against President Obama, President Clinton, Secretary Clinton, and other public figures. These terrorizing acts are despicable, and anyone responsible will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law. The United States Secret Service and other law enforcement agencies are investigating and will take all appropriate actions to protect anyone threatened by these cowards,” she said, joined by President Trump and Vice President Pence, who at a separate event said those responsible will be "brought to justice."

The news of the packages to Clinton and Obama unfolded quickly Wednesday morning. It first emerged that the FBI was investigating one suspicious package found by the home of Bill and Hillary Clinton in Chappaqua, New York. But in a statement, the Secret Service said after that package addressed to Hillary Clinton was caught late Tuesday, a second package addressed to Obama "was intercepted by Secret Service personnel in Washington, DC" on Wednesday morning.

"The packages were immediately identified during routine mail screening procedures as potential explosive devices and were appropriately handled as such. The protectees did not receive the packages nor were they at risk of receiving them," the Secret Service said in its statement.

The Secret Service said it has launched a "full scope criminal investigation that will leverage all available federal, state, and local resources to determine the source of the packages and identify those responsible.”

Sources told Fox News that former President Clinton was at home in Chappaqua when the suspicious package was found, but that it was screened in Westchester County--not at the Clinton residence. A spokesperson for Hillary Clinton told Fox News that the former secretary of state has been in Florida for the last several days.

Top congressional leaders and White House officials joined Sanders in condemning the attacks.

“I stand with all Americans in condemning today’s attempted acts of domestic terrorism. As we continue to learn more, Americans are united in gratitude for the first responders — the Secret Service, the Postal Service, and other law enforcement — who protect our leaders and public figures from such unconscionable acts,” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said.

In New York, the New Castle Police Department and the Westchester County Police are assisting in their investigation into the first suspicious package.
“The matter is currently under federal investigation,” a spokesman for the New Castle Police Department said in a statement to Fox News.

The FBI's New York Field Office tweeted Wednesday morning that they are "aware" of a "suspicious package found in the vicinity of the Clinton residence," stating the investigation is ongoing.

According to The New York Times, an explosive device was found by a technician who screens mail for the Clintons.
On Monday, an explosive device also was found in the mailbox at the Bedford, New York, home of George Soros.
The Times reported that the device found by the Clintons' home was similar to the one found at Soros’ home.

Chappaqua is approximately 20 minutes from Bedford. Both towns are about one hour outside of New York City.

The Wasserman-Schultz one was within the last hour.

Occurring just 13 days before the election, and a day after a package-bomb was delivered to George Soros' residence, I see this as politically calculated.

Virtually no facts are known at this point, but I offer a speculation: None of these bombs went off or actually injured anyone. I find it suspect that not one of these many bombs was successful. They seem more targeted as a threat or to draw media attention than to actually do any damage.

Consider: With 1) the Kavanaugh smear that backfired on the Democrats 2) the Project Veritas exposures of 4 Democrats (so far) that are consistently exposing the entire Democrat party as liars deceiving their voters, and 3) the "caravan" horde of 7,000 or so Soros-funded refuges coming up through Mexico to crash the U.S. border.
Combined effect of these scandals, the Democrats are dropping like a stone in the polls. Even the likes of Michael Moore and Bernie Sanders are saying the "blue wave" so long touted for the mid-term election, is gone, and at best reduced to a trickle.

I could also add:
4) the extreme uncivility and violence of the Democrat/Left, including in the last week the destruction of two Republican campaign offices and (as Breitbart tabulated) 613 acts of violence against Republicans in recent months. Very one-sided political violence.

And now, all of a sudden, a flurry of pipe-bombs mailed to Soros, the Clintons, the Obamas, CNN, and now Wasserman-Schultz. The first orchestrated POTENTIAL (not actual) violence against Democrats. 13 days before the election.
Maybe it's right-wingers mailing the bombs.
Or maybe the same party that is attcking or silently endorsing Democrat violence and intimidation, is mailing bombs as a false-flag operation, to confuse voters and make it look like the violence is now coming from both sides, or even draw sympathy for Democrats as victims of bombs mailed (none of which actually went off), in the final days before the election.

I'd also point out that the Weather Underground (the leftist terror group of William Ayers, Obama's mentor) blew up half its leadership while they were making bombs in their apartment. Bombs are volatile things, and I find it suspect that not only was no Democrat targeted by these bombs actually killed, but none of the bombs, not one, even went off.

Maybe the culpits will be quickly found, and maybe my speculation is completely off-base.
Or maybe, like the Anthrax mailed after 9-11-2001, the senders will never be found. I don't see what right-wingers have to gain from this, I find both the timing and the complete lack of success of the bombers highly suspect.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Originally Posted By: from the article

reports of a suspicious package at the Time Warner Center. CNN said the package with a suspicious device was addressed to ex-CIA director John Brennan (who is an analyst for NBC).

I had to laugh at this one.

By "analyst" they mean takes personal shots nightly at Donald Trump.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I looked up Wasserman-Schultz's office. I was just watching on Fox they have a bomb squad in her Aventura office. It's east of I-95 and south of Pembroke Road. To my knowledge, hers at present is the only office targeted outside the New York area.

Here's a list of U.S. congressional districts in Florida, including Schultz's (district 23)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida%27s_congressional_districts

Her district is a chunk of the Fort Lauderdale area. And she has two offices, one by Sawgrass Mall, and one in Aventura.

I hate it that she was targeted. It makes one of the most vile and corrupt politicians look sympathetic to voters in her district. But then, I don't think it's a real threat or that she was ever in danger. But it gives her good PR, right before an election.
If it was actually conservatives who targeted her, they are the dumbest conservatives on the planet.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Hate makes people do some crazy evil things. I pretty much stopped reading comments to even news articles because of the nastiness. Looking at your fellow countrymen and seeing enemies, well this is where it can take you.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

The package sent to Wasserman-Schultz actually wasn't. Wasserman-Schultz was listed as the return address on all the bomb-packages sent.

So one of the packages was addressed to Eric Holder. And when USPS couldn't send it to Holder, they sent it to the return address, which was Wasserman-Schultz's office.

I frankly wonder if any one of these was even a working bomb, or if they were essentially props that could never explode and hurt anyone. I guess we'll eventually find out, once investigators give us the facts.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

And by the way, so much for Trump's call for civility this afternoon:

PELOSI AND SCHUMER CLAIM TRUMP'S WORDS RING HOLLOW AS HE CALLS FOR UNITY

I watched as much CNN as I could stomach this afternoon and they were spitting venom in Trump's direction in almost every sentence. They seem to have forgotten the "form a crowd, get in their faces" rhetoric of Maxine Water, Corey Booker, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Schumer, Pelosi, and every other major player in the DNC.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Yeah I heard about Trump's remarks at a rally tonight. He actually is using this to attack the press. Miss having a real president.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
An email from the Trump campaign after CNN had to evacuate from today's terrorist attack...
Here’s what CNN said. What do you say?

“It felt like we weren’t in America anymore…” That’s what CNN said about being at a Trump rally in Florida… I have some breaking news for CNN… That is the real America that exists outside of the liberal bubble.

That’s what CNN said about being at a Trump rally in Florida…

I have some breaking news for CNN… That is the real America that exists outside of the liberal bubble.

It’s time for us to give the media another wake-up call from the American people.

Fair play!
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
 Quote:
Miss having a real president.

Yeah, hard to believe it's been nearly ten years since Bush left office.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I didn't like him but I would agree he was a real President. Guess we disagree on Obama. (Shocker)

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Quote:
Miss having a real president.

Yeah, hard to believe it's been nearly ten years since Bush left office.

\:lol\:

Bush did a lot I didn't like and was too much of an open borders globalist. But he was right in Iraq and Afghanistan, and even when it cost him in the polls, he didn't give up until the troop surge succeeded in 2008-2009.

And then M E M's "real president", the Cultural Marxist radical transformer, insanely withdrew all troops in December 2011 from Iraq, including U.S. intelligence eyes and ears on the ground. Throwing awaay the victory that thousands of U.S. soldiers were injured and died for. And by doing so, Obama caused the breakdown of the Sunni/Shia coalition government, caused the Shia to do a power grab in the vaccuum, completely alienating all the Sunnis in Iraq, and opening the door for ISIS to take half of Iraaq and metastacize to 40 other countries. Wow, I guess that's a real president!

Not to mention never achieving 2% growth any year of his presidency.
And adding $10 trillion to the federal debt, more debt than all previous presidents combined.

That's not a "real president", that's collossal failure. Unless you're a cultural marxist who is rooting for the destruction of America.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I find it hilarious how the Democrats like Schumer and Pelosi and the propagandists at CNN are alleging the bomb-mailings were caused by Trump's "hate rhetoric".

1) Trump's rhetoric is always in response to rhetoric coming from the Democrats or the liberal media. He doesn't fire th first shot, he just responds. And in CNN's case, points out their distorted coverage and selective omission.

2) Trump just responds with words. It is Democrats who have initiated over 600 attacks (as counted by Breitbart) on Republicans, and are completely intolerant of anyone who supports or works for Trump, and will "get in their face, create a crowd, make them know they are not welcome", ban them from restaurants, intimidate them, violently attack them. Trump's supporters simply express their opinion and let their Democrat opponents go about their lives. Democrats try to shout down, intimidate, attack, get fired, or otherwise personally destroy their pro-Trump opposition.

REALITY CHECK: Which is the party of hate and violence?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Today it was revealed that so far 10 mail-bombs have been discovered, including 2 to Joseph Biden. I was rather astonished that the former vice president no longer warrants secret service protection.

In several cases, the bombs were not even complete and able to explode. Essentially props, rather than actual bombs. Several FBI agents I've seen who work specifically in bomb cases have said it's highly unusual that you have 10 bombs, and none of them went off. And that it looks as iof they were intended to be discovered, and to get media attention, not to actually harm.

Which fits into my above theory.
Everything is going in the Republicans' direction, it doesn't fit a logical pattern that "right wingers" or Trump supporters would do something like this that would benefit the Democrats.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

On Trish Regan's show tonight, she had a historian on, who pointed out what CNN and MSNBC were sayng after the Hodgekinson baseball game shooting. They basically said "Maybe what Republicans are doing invited this to happen."

Now that these bombs are appearing (which again looks to me like a staged event or a false flag operation, and not a real bombing attempt), CNN and MSNBC are once again blaming the "coarse rhetoric" of Donald Trump.

Let me flip it aroundand say that maybe what the Democrats are doing invited this to happen!

Maxine Waters: "if you see anyone from the Trump administration, in a department store or a restaurant, create a crowd, get in their faces, let them know they are not welcome."
Hillary Clinton: "There will be peace when Democrats regain power."
Corey Booker: Go into Washington DC, find Republican congessmen and "Get in their faces."

It seems to me that all the coarseness is coming from theDemocrat side, all the absolute intolerance and aggression toward any Republican dissent. And the Republicans are simply not being intimidated.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Just read some comments in any story about Clinton or Soras for example and it's pretty obvious they're are plenty of crazy and stupid right wingers capable of doing something like that. And who's vote would this change? People voting because Trump is a pile of garbage were already set to cast their votes already.

It wasn't even a surprise to see Trump go from a call for unity to blaming the media for it. CNN gets a pipe bomb and than also the blame from the piece of shit.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Our side limits themselves to exposing Obama, the Clintons, and Soros are ACTUALLY DOING. And giving voters that knowledge, they can not vote for people who are deceiving and destroying America with a marxist/globalist Constitutional democracy-threatening agenda.

Whereas your side, that is now losing elections because their lies are exposed, use slander (Brett Kavanaugh, for example) intimidation and violence to pressure people to accept their agenda against their will, EVEN AFTER they've voted Trump and Republican, in their leftist Bolshevik attempt to seize power.

AGAIN: Everything Trump has said that is "harsh" is in response to the harshness of Democrat rhetoric, Democrat abuse of the IRS, DOJ and FBI and FISA court, Democrat collaboration and deception using the liberal media and Soros who have openly declared war on all Republicans who dissent from their views. And will harass and intimidate Republicans relentlessly until they leave government.

One side is being fanatical and dangerous, and it's not the Republicans. And it's not "because of Trump" either. Liberal fanaticism approached this level when W. Bush was president too. This is the treatment Democrats have for any Republican who dares to be elected. Intimidation, hostility, mob violence and lawlessness that is purposelt moving toward a Bolshevik revolution. Or the type of fake-grassroots revolutions Soros previously funded in places like Serbia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, former soviet Georgia, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan. Revolutions led by Soros funded "grassroots" thugs like we've seen in Occupy Wall Street, Antifa, Black Lives Matter and the open-borders movement. This didn't "just happen" it is an orchestrated plan to undermine the Constitutional rule of law.
Saul Alinsky: Infiltrate the system, bore from within, destroy from within. Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and their personal mafia following that model.
Cloward and Piven: Abuse the system, overwhelm the system with debt or immigrants or illegal voters, to collaapse the system. And in the midst of chaos and crisis, use the crisis as a smokescreen to ram through radical changes to the system, and wealth redistribution.
Van Jones (and his mentor Valerie Jarrett) : "Top down, bottom up, inside out." i.e. overturn the system with marxists and leadership and marxist orchestrated grassroots, so that people who are only 2 or 3% of the population can implement a marxist coup, where despite the overwhelming majority not being supporters, they feel overwhelmed, and give in to what they HAVE BEEN DECEIVED to believe is the will of the majority.

That is what we are witnessing, that the Democrat/Left is attempting, through slander, intimdation, violence and message control through their brethren in the media.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Do you feel the guy Trump endorsed last week that physically assaulted a journalist and than tried to lie about it is Trump's kind of guy? I do.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I think Trump made a joke, and Gianforte isn't any more Trump's kind of guy than any rally for any other Republican Trump is campaigning for.

The audience at the rally laughed because it wasn't serious. It was basically ribbing Gianforte for something dumb he did, that he had already been convicted and apologized to the Court for, a year before Trump ever campaigned for him.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

This is not "crazy right wingers" or "hate", it is exposure of the documented Bolshevik tactics of your party.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Lying to investigators by trying to blame the journalist he physically assaulted was more than dumb.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Hillary Clinton, five days ago: "You cannot be civil to people who threaten what you stand for, what you care about."

AGAIN: which party is engaging in debate and dissent, and which party is declaring total war and stoking their people to intolerance, intimidation and violence.

I'll give you a clue, M E M... IT'S YOUR SIDE.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I was disappointed when Clinton said that. She was also criticized for it from both sides.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

None of the Democrat talking points machines I watched voiced a word of criticism of Hillary's remarks.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I'm surprised that you didn't see Michelle Obama rebuke Clinton for it. Clinton also didn't get cheers like Trump does when he gets crowds to chant "lock her up" either. Or his endorsement of somebody physically assaulting a reporter.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I'm surprised that you didn't see Michelle Obama rebuke Clinton for it. Clinton also didn't get cheers like Trump does when he gets crowds to chant "lock her up" either. Or his endorsement of somebody physically assaulting a reporter.

Originally Posted By: Moscow Central Committee, 1943

Members and front organizations must continually embarass, discredit and degrade our critics. When obstructionists become too irritating, label them as fascist, or nazi or antisemitic... The association will, after enough repetition, become "fact" in the public mind.

Well done, M E M, you've learned your marxist defamation lessons well.

No matter how many times you repeat the talking point, it doesn't become more true.

AS I SAID, Trump did not endorse assault of a reporter, he simply gave some idle flattery to Gianforte, and to the independent-mindedness of the Montana constituents in the rally audience who voted for him. Trump at the beginning says that he clearly saw hitting the reporter was not a good idea, and thought it would hurt Gianforte in the election, but (jokingly) that it actually seemed to help him in the election. And that wow, you're a big tough guy, I couldn't body slam someone, I admire someone who's physically able to do that.

Trump didn't say to his audience that it's good to beat up reporters and that you should all go out and do that too. He just made jokes about a situation Gianforte got himself into. And Gianforte paid a price for, a year before Trump teased him about it. Of course, Democrats leaped to take it out of the humorous context, and in Trump's place, I would not have given them that opportunity.

But conversely,

Maxine Waters... ("create a crowd, step into their faces, let them know they're not welcome...")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJCDe7vdFfw

Corey Booker... ("Get up in the face of some congress people")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYsh1G4B92Y

Kamala Harris... ( "Does one of us have to come out alive?")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4TdQ4LLGJQ

Hillary Clinton... ( "No civility until we regain power.")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzXS8r4SpnQ

Joseph Biden (take Trump "behind the gym")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UilzDRQXES4

Barack Obama ("If they bring a knife, we bring a gun")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuyOjdZ4W4I

All ACTUALLY DID endorse violence toward their political opposition. Or at the very least, used in a few cases a humorous context similar to what Trump did in his comments.

And Michelle Obama, if she even vocally opposed Hillary's "no peace till we regain power" remark, didn't condemn the many similar remarks by other Democrats, including her own husband.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You keep trying to make what Trump did okay but he did endorse somebody that physically assaulted a journalist who was just asking a legitimate question. Than the coward tried to lie about it and pin the blame on the journalist. Instead of any type of condemnation last week Trump offered praise. "That's my kind of guy" And if you brought a knife I certainly would want a club handy. Nothing wrong with what Obama said.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

You keep trying to make what Trump did okay but he did endorse somebody that physically assaulted a journalist who was just asking a legitimate question. Than the coward tried to lie about it and pin the blame on the journalist. Instead of any type of condemnation last week Trump offered praise. "That's my kind of guy" And if you brought a knife I certainly would want a club handy. Nothing wrong with what Obama said.

How many different ways do I have to say the same thing, M E M?
Trump said it in a joking context. And he never directly said that what Gianforte did was something he endorsed or that others should go out there and body slam reporters or Democrats. Trump said in the same sentence that he thought Gianforte had hurt himself politically by body-slamming the reporter, and that he would lose. But that (joking context) it actually seemed to help Gianforte in the election. Right there, Trump is saying that's something he himself wouldn't do. Then, not the act, but he praised Gianforte's physical strength and ability to do that. And he praised the voters of Montana present at the rally who voted for Gianforte for their independent-mindedness. And the compliments to both the candidate and the state's voters were the pretty much identical to those he's given at any other candidate rally.

I myself said that if I were Trump or one of his advisors, I would not encourage praise of Gianforte's actions, even in a joking context. Precisely because it could be spun by Democrats to be endorsing violence.
But then, even if Trump had not made any remark about the incident, Democrats would say EVEN APPEARING ON STAGE with Gianforte was an endorsement of body slamming the reporter. So Trump really can't win. If Trump had never visited Montana, and never said a word about Gianforte ever, Dems and CNN would still bash Trump as supporting violence by simply not condemning Gianforte.

Meanwhile... all the Democrats I listed above, who overtly stoked and endorsed violence. Your hypocrisy is on full display.

It's just like Florida governor-candidate Andrew Gillum, when his Republican opponent Ron Desantis said we shouldn't "monkey around" with a Florida economy that's been growing for 10 years, and Gillum manufactured a context where that was a racial comment calling Gillum a monkey.

When you hold your own to the same standard, on far more overt calls for violence against their political opposition, I will take you seriously.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

The pipe-bomber was arrested about 2 hours ago, and FBI director Wray and the prosecuting U.S. attorney just concluded a press conference.

Suspect arrested in Florida in connection with suspicious packages sent to Democrats

Quote:
A fingerprint on the envelope containing one of the mail bombs sent to prominent Democrats nationwide allowed officials to close in on a suspect, 56-year-old Cesar Sayoc, who was arrested Friday morning.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in a 2:30 p.m. press conference that Sayoc, from Aventura, Florida, faces five federal charges and up to 58 years in prison. He confirmed the five charges are: interstate transportation of an explosive, illegal mailing of explosives, threats against former presidents and certain other persons, threatening interstate communications and assaulting federal officers.

The official charge sheet says as well as the fingerprints, reportedly found on the suspicious package sent to California Rep. Maxine Waters, "there is a possible DNA association between a sample collected from a piece of the IED inside two of the envelopes containing IEDs and a sample previously collected from Sayoc."
Sayoc was arrested at an auto parts store in Plantation. He is expected to face charges in federal court in Manhattan after an initial court appearance in Florida, according to the Associated Press.

Sayoc, a registered Republican, has a lengthy criminal history in Florida dating back to 1991. He had been arrested and accused of threatening to use a bomb in 2002 and has also been arrested for felony theft and on drug charges. His 2002 arrest affidavit states that he threatened Florida Power & Light Co., claiming he would blow up their headquarters and "it would be worse than September 11th."

No doubt much more will become known in the next few days.
The oddest details I've seen so far are that he has recently been working as a nightclub bouncer and dancer, and that he appears to have been living in his van, and part of the time with his mother.

The dancing pipe-bomber?
I'm sure Dems will make the most of the fact he's a registered Republican.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_2018_United_States_mail_bombing_attempts

A listing that will add details as they become known

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

MARC LAMONT HILL ON CNN NOT ONLY DOESN'T ACKNOWLEDGE LIBERAL IDEOLOGY THAT FEULED DORNER'S MURDER RAMPAGE, BUT ACTUALLY PRAISES DORNER AS "LIKE A SUPERHERO" an "LIKE A REAL LIVE DJANGO UNCHAINED"

You'll note that all Republicans and Fox reporters all fiercely condemned Cesar Sayoc.
Whereas your side often after violent attacks on Republicans cheer it on, blame Republicans' own rhetoric for the violence inflicted on them, and even call for MORE violence against Republicans.

This, by the way, is the comment that immediately terminated Marc Lamont Hill's employment at Fox News.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

DEMOCRATS ON SOCIAL MEDIA: IT'S A SHAME MORE REPUBLICANS WEREN'T SHOT Including comment by the creator of DailyKos.

and

DEMOCRAT STRATEGIST FIRED FOR PRAISING SHOOTING OF REPUBLICANS ON SOCIAL MEDIA

As I recall, there was a total of three Democrat strategists who were fired for praising the shooting of Republicans at the Congressional baseball game by Hodgkinson.
Not bloggers or Walmart employees on social media, but STRATEGISTS for the Democrat party who openly praised the attempted killing of Republican congressmen, and openly called for more shootings. I'm certain they were only fired because their comments were made known in the national news.

All of the above links prove that the ideologically motivated hate and violence is overwhelmingly from the Democrat side. The fanatics on your side have absolutely no filter.
The silence from Democrat House and Senate members says they endorse the 600-plus attacks on Republicans since 2016.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2018...ump-supporters/

Because yours is the Bolshevik party, that openly endorses slander, intimidation and violence to advance their revolution.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Yup, you have tried to take political advantage of these types of situations in the past. And whenever it's a republican you use them to deflect. You can't even hold Trump responsible for what he says though. And it was Russia that chose to help Trump in 2016 so your Bulshevik labeling is amusing. While Trump calls Dems evil and the press the enemy of the American people, CNN gets pipe bombs mailed to it.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Yup, you have tried to take political advantage of these types of situations in the past. And whenever it's a republican you use them to deflect. You can't even hold Trump responsible for what he says though. And it was Russia that chose to help Trump in 2016 so your Bulshevik labeling is amusing. While Trump calls Dems evil and the press the enemy of the American people, CNN gets pipe bombs mailed to it.

I'm not "taking advantage", I'm citing the facts. Your side is completely intolerant, and increasingly violent, as is obvious in the hundreds of violent incidents inflicted by your side.
And your side manufactured the collapsed narrative of "Trump Russia collusion" as a way to deflect from their own Cultural Marxist revolution to destroy America and re-make it into a marxist utopia.

Your side's tactics from William Ayers and Saul Alinsky forward have been insurrection and destruction of an America they despise.

And both the Clintons and the the Obamas are the biggest disciples of Alinsky and his tactics. Stated, not implied, in their writings, recorded public speeches, and in Hillary's case, in her direct correspondence with Alinsky while he was alive, eagerly anticipating release of his RULES FOR RADICALS book, "dedicated to Lucifer, the first revolutionary" on the first page. Again, manifesting that yours is the side of evil, and they don't even try to hide it.

How you can believe, or even pretend, that they are not the side of evil is a complete mystery to me. They operate on guile, deceit, slander, intimidation and violence at every turn, and it is in their written battle plan to do so. The party of lies and deception.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
It's a fact that a republican sent pipe bombs to Trump's enemies. Just citing a fact WB.

Btw the Russia investigation hasn't concluded and very little of it is public. You can of course prejudge it but it's just one more instance where you don't cite actual fact.

Fair play!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard