Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Smoke and mirrors, pure insinuation. The article implies much, and says nothing.
Bottom Line:

Quote:
There is no definitive way for outsiders to verify that these accounts belong to Sayoc.

It is again the 92% anti-Trump media attempting to smear the president with yet another over-reach.

This guy is looney tunes, along the lines of Jarred Loughner. While he likes Donald Trump, he has no connection to anyone in the Trump organization, and prior to fixating on Trump with his own weird views, Sayoc was not a Republican conservative.

The guy was a male stripper for 20 years, a sometimes night club bouncer, and working for Papaa John's pizza in Plantation, living in his van at the time of his arrest. He's not some Russian super-spy or some link between Trump-Russia collusion, as the character assassins at the Washington Post are insinuating for their Democrat masters in this unsubstantiated hit piece.

The party of lies and deception strikes again, through their ally comrades in the liberal media.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Sorry but what was a lie exactly? Btw I posted clips of him at Trump rallies, it's pretty clear he is a huge Trump supporter.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Sorry but what was a lie exactly? Btw I posted clips of him at Trump rallies, it's pretty clear he is a huge Trump supporter.

Again, Loughner and Hodgkinson have political views too and were clearly liberals, but you (and this article) try to insinuate that Sayoc was representative of Trump Republicans or the Russians. But if these were even Sayoc's facebook and twitter accounts, he probably just looked at the videos he posted on Iran and Russia media sites and click-and-dragged them, no wider conspiracy.

I don't see that even in the case where he supported Assad that his views were necessarily anti-American. Assad was fighting ISIS, so if Sayoc was supporting Assad, he was supporting the side that is killing the ISIS fighters who threaten the U.S., as well as siding agaainst ISIS killing tens of thousands of innocent people in the region.

My own objection to Assad is that he and the Russians also kill tens of thousands of civilians indiscriminantly in pursuit of ISIS, whereas the U.S. works hard to avoid collateral damage to civilians.

Again, the Trump hit piece article implies much, and by its own admission has no clear facts. They cannot even prove these are Sayoc's facebook and twitter accounts, let alone say clearly what his political views were, even if they are his accounts. Smoke and mirrors.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Orlando Nightclub Shooter's Father Attends Clinton Rally
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJtHURVql-s

See how easy that is? If I wanted to, I could imply that because the shooter's father is a Hillary supporter, that Hillary supports muslim attacks on gays.
If I had the same liberal propensity for slanderous insinuations.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man

Again, Loughner and Hodgkinson have political views too and were clearly liberals, but you (and this article) try to insinuate that Sayoc was representative of Trump Republicans or the Russians. But if these were even Sayoc's facebook and twitter accounts, he probably just looked at the videos he posted on Iran and Russia media sites and click-and-dragged them, no wider conspiracy.

I don't see that even in the case where he supported Assad that his views were necessarily anti-American. Assad was fighting ISIS, so if Sayoc was supporting Assad, he was supporting the side that is killing the ISIS fighters who threaten the U.S., as well as ISIS killing tens of thousands of innocent people in the region. My own objection to Assad is that he and the Russians also kill thousands of civilians indiscriminantly in pursuit of ISIS, whereas the U.S. works hard to avoid collateral damage to civilians.

Again, the article implies much, and by its own admission has no clear facts. They cannot even prove these are Sayoc's facebook and twitter accounts, let alone say clearly what his political views were, even if they are his accounts. Smoke and mirrors.

I'm not seeing what crosses over into what any normal person would actually consider a lie as you charged.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Orlando Nightclub Shooter's Father Attends Clinton Rally
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJtHURVql-s

See how easy that is? If I wanted to, I could imply that because the shooter's father is a Hillary supporter, that Hillary supports muslim attacks on gays.
If I had the same liberal propensity for slanderous insinuations.

It was easy because Trump and conservatives did use that against Clinton.
Clinton 'Disavows' Support From Father of Orlando Shooter
The Trump playbook now includes attacking CNN while it gets pipe bombs from one of his supporters. He truly is a piece of shit

Fair play!
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts

Maxine Waters: "if you see anyone from the Trump administration, in a department store or a restaurant, create a crowd, get in their faces, let them know they are not welcome."
Hillary Clinton: "There will be peace when Democrats regain power."
Corey Booker: Go into Washington DC, find Republican congessmen and "Get in their faces."

That is two crazy bitches there. Too bad they didn't get blown up.

On second thought they probably would have absorbed the explosion and gone on a rampage knocking buildings over and shit.

Last edited by Lothar of The Hill People; 2018-10-28 11:10 PM.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Thanks Lothar, I used to take you semi seriously. Won't make that mistake anymore.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts
mem doesn't like my post and shit.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Don't take it personal. I don't have time for people who wish Trump would get blown up either.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts
I'm actually glad the bombs didn't go off as it would have triggered revenge killings. Before too long neighbors would be killing neighbors. We would be in a civil war. The war is probably inevitable anyway.

Last edited by Lothar of The Hill People; 2018-10-29 2:18 AM.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

That headline should read: SARAH HUCKABEE SANDERS SCOLDS CNN REPORTER JIM ACOSTA AND HIS NETWORK FOR BEING THE PARTISAN LIARS THEY ARE.

Frankly, Lothar, I'm not convinced that Sayoc ever intended his bombs to actually explode. He mailed 15 bombs, and not one of them went off.
Although I too am glad no one was hurt.

Meanwhile...
Despite reporting on the "MAGA-bomber" (the liberal media's attempt to smear Trump with that name, a name that never caught on), it is in truth Democrats who are terrorizing and hurting a lot of people.

Would that the liberal media were willing to report that.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/413669-shots-fired-into-florida-gop-office-while-unoccupied

Quote:
Oct 29, 2018

Four shots were fired into the window of a Republican Party office in South Daytona, Fla., at some point between Sunday afternoon and Monday morning, according to law enforcement.

No one was injured in the shooting, South Daytona police Capt. Mark Cheatham told The Hill, though a front window was broken and some damage was done to the drywall inside the office.
Cheatham confirmed that a GOP volunteer reported the incident Monday, which he said likely occurred between 4 p.m. Sunday and 9 a.m. Monday.
Authorities have not identified any eyewitnesses and have been unable to gain surveillance footage from nearby businesses, Cheatham said.

The attack comes in the midst of a tense political environment ahead of next week's midterm elections.

Several local GOP offices have been vandalized over the last few months.

An Iowa GOP office was vandalized last week and a boulder was thrown through the window of House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy's (R-Calif) office.

Political violence has dominated the national discourse in the last week after homemade explosive devices were mailed to multiple prominent Democratic officials and critics of President Trump. Authorities arrested a Florida man in connection with the packages, which didn't result in any reported injuries.

One random bomber on the Republican side, vs. a steady stream, hundreds of incidents of orchestrated violence and intimidation from the Democrat side.

And no calls for civility or a cessation of violence from the Democrat leadership.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/411935-two-minnesota-republicans-report-attacks

Quote:

Oct 17, 2018

Two Republicans in Minnesota said they have been physically attacked in the past few days by assailants who were angry about their politics.

The Associated Press reported Wednesday that state Rep. Sarah Anderson (R) was attacked Sunday by an unidentified male who she says she confronted after finding him kicking down several of her yard signs.

Anderson told the AP that police have a tentative identification of the man who allegedly punched her in the arm during the confrontation, and that they plan to interview him.

Another Republican, Minnesota House District 15b candidate Shane Mekeland, told the Star Tribune he was attacked Friday during a campaign event at a bar by a "much bigger person" who left him with a concussion.

Mekeland said his attacker made a statement, while not specifically aligned with either party, that indicated he was angry at Mekeland for supposedly abandoning the middle class.

"It was a typical politically charged statement — not necessarily one way or the other, just a statement in general," Mekeland told the Star Tribune. "But it was in reference to politicians not caring about the middle class."

Mekeland called for civility in American politics.

"Stay calm, be civil, it's OK," Mekeland told the newspaper. "My parents were on the opposite side for their entire marriage and it was 53 years. I grew up in it; they never fought over it."

Some Democrats, including Rep. Maxine Waters (Calif.) and former Attorney General Eric Holder, have faced criticism in recent months for calls to protest GOP candidates and lawmakers, with some Republicans saying those calls are akin to promoting violence.

15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts

Frankly, Lothar, I'm not convinced that Sayoc ever intended his bombs to actually explode. He mailed 15 bombs, and not one of them went off.

So he's an idiot or there's something else going on. Maybe the dems instigated this to make themselves look like victims. to much thinking about this hurts my little brain.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

It's so hard to make any sense out of what this Sayoc guy did. A former male stripper for two decades? Steroid use and bodybuilding. Delivering pizzas for Papa John's Pizza for the last two years and living out of his van. And then apparently being completely apolitical, and then fixating on Donald Trump in late 2015 when Trump launched his candidacy. And from what the FBI said, he was apparently building and mailing all these bombs out of his van. That's pretty complex work to do in a van, without even electricity or normal lighting.

I wonder how he could even get the addresses to mail these bombs to. I don't even get the impression he had internet access to possibly google that information.

And even if he wanted to actually kill people, if these bombs actually went off, the overwhelming likelihood would be they'd kill USPS mail sorters or delivery people, or staffers for the people he mailed the bombs to. Anyone with the slightest common sense knows these people don't open their own mail, so I can't imagine even a lunatic like this would send these packages expecting them to kill the intended target. If they were even intended to function and go off. Former Secret Service agent Dan Boningo said the FBI bomb experts he knows laughed at these bombs, that they were like some kind of ACME bomb out of a Wile E. Coyote scheme.

It's kind of like Lee Harvey Oswald, where he was both a zealous communist and a zealous anti-communist. And for all the wall-to-wall coverage a week ago, I've seen virtually no coverage since Sayoc's arrest, no details revealed, just a court appearance for a trial date. Weird.

My initial thought was his actions were a Democrat false flag to paint the Republicans as violent, or at least to make it appear a wash to voters, that Republicans are as violent as the Dems. But I think all but the Democrat-partisan zombies see it isn't a Republican plot, this guy is as insane as Jared Loughner, Adam Lanza or James Eagan Holmes.

But I can't help thinking that this Cesar Sayoc guy seems incapable of having done this himself, And that this guy needed assistance to have done what he did.

My two major questions are:
1) How did he learn how to make bombs like this? Apparently he's had bomb knowledge and made threats to use them since at least 2002.
and
2) What was the trigger that set this guy off, and made him start mailing bombs to leaders nationwide? Assuming it was his own idea, and he was not assisted or manipulated to do so.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_2018_United_States_mail_bombing_attempts

In some ways this incident was similar to the current New Zealand shooting, where one guy seemingly pulled off a well-planned mass shooting (or in the Florida case, bombing). Odd how there was never further reporting and investigation about Cesar Sayoc, on his motivation or methods, further interviews of people who knew him, or his conviction.

The Las Vegas shooter in late 2017 also similarly was an elaborate shooting that was never explained, or even apparently thoroughly investigated.

I don't rule out that any of these, or other incidents could be false-flag operations (such as the apparent Black Lives Matter shootings in late 2016, again no one ever found and prosecuted.

Or the Boston Marathon bombing by the Tsarnaev brothers, that had police moving house to house in military style to capture the bombers. And a related muslim who was shot in FBI custody, with little explanation.

Or the former L.A. police officer Christopher Dorner incident that ended in Lake Tahoe resort home where he was burned to death by police, that was likewise not a normal police arrest, but more like a military operation.

Or the Sept 2001 Antrax mailings to the American Media building in Boca Raton, FL and other offices (again no one ever found or prosecuted).

These could be random incidents, or perhaps manufactured incidents to rationalize a law-enforcement state lockdown, and greatly increased gun restrictions, or even gun confiscation.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Florida Man Pleads Guilty To Charges Of Mailing Bombs To Trump Critics

Quote:
March 21, 2019, by Richard Gonzales (NPR)

A Florida man accused of mailing pipe bombs to a number of prominent Democrats and Trump critics, as well as CNN, has pleaded guilty before a federal judge in New York.
Cesar Altieri Sayoc, 57, was arrested in late October and was scheduled to go on trial in July on charges related to using weapons of mass destruction and transporting explosives. None of the devices exploded. He has been held without bail since his arrest.

"I knew these actions were wrong. I'm extremely sorry," Sayoc said, as quoted by The Washington Post. He told U.S. District Judge Jed S. Rakoff that he did not intend for the devices to explode but was aware of the risk that they might.
Sayoc faces a possible life sentence in prison and is scheduled for sentencing on Sept. 12 on 65 criminal counts, according to a statement by the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York.

"For five days in October 2018, Cesar Sayoc rained terror across the country, sending high-ranking officials and former elected leaders explosive packages through the mail," U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman said in the statement. "Thankfully no one was hurt by these dangerous devices, but his actions left an air of fear and divisiveness in their wake. Sayoc has taken responsibility for his crimes, and will soon be sentenced to significant time in prison."

Sayoc mailed 16 improvised explosive devices to 13 targets around the United States, including 11 current or former U.S. government officials, the U.S attorney's statement says.

"In alphabetical order, SAYOC's intended victims were former Vice President Joseph Biden, Senator Cory Booker, former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, CNN, Robert De Niro, Senator Kamala Harris, former Attorney General Eric Holder, former President Barack Obama, George Soros, Thomas Steyer, and Representative Maxine Waters. Between October 22 and November 2, 2018, the FBI and the U.S. Postal Service recovered all of the 16 IEDs mailed by SAYOC."

A former DJ and bouncer at strip clubs, Sayoc had a criminal history.

"Prior to the arrest, the registered Republican was living in a van plastered with pro-Trump and anti-Democrat stickers. One image showed the president standing on a tank with a rifle, complete with United States flag and fireworks," reported NPR's Sasha Ingber.

Those last 2 sentences seemed like less than objective news. They also didn't mention the details of Sayoc's "criminal history", including bomb threats he made going back over 15 years ago.

Annoying also that they didn't detail how Sayoc was able to make bombs living out of a van, or what triggered his bomb-mailing spree.
NPR seems eager to make this a "registered Republican" terror-bomb spree, rather than explore how mentally unbalanced he is, his long criminal history, and that he only became interested in politics and registered Republican when Trump became a presidential candidate. Even oh-so-journalistically respected NPR seems more concerned with perpetuating a liberal narrative, than hard-journalism exploration of the facts.

Barely explored, it's interesting that he said he sent bombs to scare those he mailed them to, but that he never intended them to explode. But that he still faces the severest penalty, because there was always a risk that the bombs could have still exploded and killed someone.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Cesar Sayoc pleads guilty to mailing explosive devices to Trump critics (Washington Post)

Al ittle more information on Sayoc, mixed with a lot more liberal false narrative blaming all the world's sins on Trump:

Quote:
All of the targets had criticized Trump, who had apparently become the focus of Sayoc’s intense admiration.

People who knew Sayoc have described his peripatetic existence, saying that he lived for years out of his van while working as a DJ or bouncer at strip clubs. He was charged with a number of crimes over the years, including theft and battery; in one case, he was accused of invoking the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks while threatening the power company.

and

Quote:
Trump and his allies have repeatedly pushed back against the idea that his incendiary rhetoric could be linked to extremist violence, including most recently in the wake of the New Zealand mosque attacks. The suspected attacker there referred to immigrants as “invaders” in a manifesto, similar to the language authorities say a gunman used before opening fire in a Pittsburgh synagogue.

Trump has also used the same wording, including not long after the New Zealand attack. Pressed on the criticisms, Mick Mulvaney, the acting White House chief of staff, said Sunday that it was “absurd” to connect Trump’s statements with the New Zealand manifesto.

That lyingly ignores that resentment of illegals in Europe, the U.S., in Australia and elsewhere, particularly islamic immigration long precedes Trump's candidacy and presidency and rhetoric. Trump neither created this sentiment, nor did Trump stoke or exacerbate it. Islamic radicalism and immigrant crime created and exacerbated it, as have liberal policies that have allowed in massive waves of islamic immigrants, whose arrival has spiked the amount of rapes, antisemitic attacks, violence toward other Europeans in every nation they immigrate to, honor killings, desecration of Jewish graveyards, on and on.
THESE are the causes of resentment for "invaders" who don't assimilate and prey on the citizens of the nations they immigrate to, NOT Trump's rhetoric. Trump has not called for violence against them, or even called for reducing the numbers admitted, and has only suggested more effective common-sense ways to vet those admitted, and to stop ILLEGAL immigration from all nations (not just muslkims) to the U.S.

And that's a stark contrast to the "factual, objective" false narrative presented above in the Washington Post. Which a deceitful editorial disguised as news. Even if it were in the editorial section and not the news section, I would consider it a fast and losse twisting of the facts, manifesting their zealous alignment with the Democrat Central Committee, rather than any pretence of neutral reporting.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard