Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I spent a few weeks in California in 1987 when I made my first trek to San Diego Comic Con, and spent an extended time after that in L.A. And from everything I've read, everything I hated about it then has gotten 10 times worse.

Illegal immigration, gangs, high cost of living, ultra-liberal sef-destructive social policy forcing responsible people to subsidize bad behavior, smog so thick you often can't see the nearby mountains, a multicultural swamp that is rapidly being taken over by Mexicans, both legal and illegal. High taxes to support things the taxed don't approve of, super-crowded highways, and often with traffic that just sits there and doesn't move. Criminals and homeless people living in tents and pooping in the street and leaving their drug syringes on the ground. Frivolous government spending that is bankrupting large local chunks of the state, as in the example of Stockton, California.

I'd say a good percentage of Californians would agree with me, given the steady exodus out of there to other states, of 200,000 or more Californians a year. My concern is that the cultural mindset of California that has destroyed that state is now metastacising its cancer to other states like Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Utah and Oregon.
Pat Buchanan in one of his books years ago said that what is happening culturally in California is a precursor and an advance warning for what will happen to the rest of the United States.

Tucker Carlson often gives coverage to the homeless tent camps in the San Francisco area, interviewing store owners who say the problem chases away business, and they actually have to come to their stores an hour early to clean up the disgusting messes left the night before so they can open.

Top 10 reasons NOT to move to California

I just watched this video from a former Californian, that presents the problem with humor that will make you laugh. But it is still a serious problem, to the point that about 200,000 Californians flee the state every year for a better life elsewhere, and have been steadiliy for over 25 years. Replaced by more illegal immigrants, wefare recipients, drug addicts and gang members.

I could picture Pariah making the above video, or one very much along the same lines.

It kind of reminds me of an All In The Family episode from way back, where Archie Bunker says that God is waiting for all the freaks and weirdos to migrate to California, and then have a huge earthquake to wash them all away into the Pacific. It's almost like a dream.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

More on the problem, from an episode of The Five:

THE EXODUS FROM CALIFORNIA

I love the part about Hollywood spending huge movie budgets to create apocalyptic dystopian future landscapes, whereas they could save themselves the money and just film downtown L.A.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Tucker Carlson on his program every day this week is devoting about 10 minutes per night to the homeless problem in the West coast's major cities. Monday and Tuesday were devoted to San Francisco and other California cities. Tonight (Wednesday) was Seattle. Tomorrow will be Rex's hometown of Eugene, Oregon.

A lot of human waste and drug IV needles in the streets. If this were in my hometown I'd move elesewhere fast. I'm amazed these people tolerate this crap. Literally, crap. Who would choose to live with this on a daily basis.

Tucker Carlson, Tuesday, 5/14/2019 42 minutes, complete program

Link Copied to Clipboard