Page 1 of 4 1234>
Topic Options
#1228315 - Sun Feb 17 2019 01:05 PM Shitty President "I didn't need to do it"
Matter-eater Man
Offline Fair Play!

After declaring an emergency you wouldn't think you would hear a President saying that but that was than and this is now. His base hates the other side so it's all good. I look forward to the next Obama with a much broader leeway to bypass congress if the courts don't knock this out. Thanks in advance

Fair play!

#1228316 - Sun Feb 17 2019 02:41 PM Re: Shitty President "I didn't need to do it" [Re: Matter-eater Man]
Wonder Boy
Offline brutally Kamphausened

Loc: A glorious bold new America

i.e., you're hoping for a Democrat Bolshevik revolution. And there's plenty in the Democrat 2020 candidates' rhetoric to show that goal. Regardless of what Trump does now.

Trump made every effort to compromise with the Democrats, but they just wouldn't budge. And ultimately, Trump is using his executive powers to do exactly what 46% of the country elected him to do. The last of the many promises he has fulfilled.
Unlike Obama, Trump is not using his executive powers to hijack the country and do things he was never elected to do, but to do precisely what he promised and was elected on in Nov 2016.

#1228318 - Sun Feb 17 2019 07:20 PM Re: Shitty President "I didn't need to do it" [Re: Wonder Boy]
Matter-eater Man
Offline Fair Play!

The next Democrat will win the popular vote besides the electoral without the help of Russia. Democracy is your enemy.

Fair play!

#1228319 - Sun Feb 17 2019 07:49 PM Re: Shitty President "I didn't need to do it" [Re: Matter-eater Man]
Wonder Boy

Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
The next Democrat will win the popular vote besides the electoral without the help of Russia. Democracy is your enemy.

That's really funny coming from the guy who can't accept or process the result of the 2016 election, and routinely calls the president a "piece of shit".

You apparently missed in the last week when the Senate ended their investigation of Trump saying there was absolutely no evidence in 2 years of investigation of Trump/Russia "collusion". So Russia didn't "win the popular vote with the help of Russia". That is a vicious and disproven lie, and just further evidence that you won't accept Constitutional rule of law and the 2016 election result. And that your side would undo a legitimate election by any deceit you can manufacture.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.

#1228321 - Sun Feb 17 2019 08:24 PM Re: Shitty President "I didn't need to do it" [Re: Wonder Boy]
Matter-eater Man
Offline Fair Play!

He is a shitty unpopular President. And our intelligence actually did find that Russia was actively trying to influence the election in Trump's favor.

Fair play!

#1228323 - Mon Feb 18 2019 12:17 PM Re: Shitty President "I didn't need to do it" [Re: Matter-eater Man]
Wonder Boy

He is a shitty unpopular President. And our intelligence actually did find that Russia was actively trying to influence the election in Trump's favor.

Again, wishful thinking. Trump has accomplished far more at this point in his presidency than Obama did. On most days (even with the media attacking Trump, whereas the media were the wind at Obama's back artificially pumping him up and elevating his poll numbers) Trump polls better than Obama did at the same point in his term.

You are delusional with hatred of Trump.

Regarding the intelligence, what it found is that some Russiaan internet "bots" were stoking division in the U.S., just as they have in multiple previous presidential elections, and the purpose was not so much to help Trump as it was to stoke division and distrust of the elections on both sides (Democrats and Republicans). The investigation found that it ultimately didn't have any effect. As proof of that, the Russians thought Hillary was going to win, and the best they could do was undermine confidence in Hillary post-election. So obviously their plans didn't succeed, as they couldn't even orchestrate who the winner would be.

You are just clinging to the wildest and most maliciously untue conspiracy theories, in your desperation to undermine Trump. And aall the evidence (Fusion GPS, Christopher Steele, Uranium One...) is that Hillary Clinton and the DNC, not Trump, are the ones who were colluding directly with Russian agents, and paying millions for the information to smear Trump. That even the likes of Comey and McCabe said was "unreliable" and "salacious", in their deceitful attempts to destroy Trump's candidacy, and post-election, his presidency.

It's pretty clear what party is absolute shit garbage with no ethics, and openly treasonous, and it isn't Donald Trump. You should be ashamed of what you instead condone by your Bolshevik party.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.

#1228325 - Mon Feb 18 2019 06:59 PM Re: Shitty President "I didn't need to do it" [Re: Wonder Boy]
Matter-eater Man
Offline Fair Play!

Trump win was aim of Russia
To much intel blows away your spin WB. It has to be pretty depressing to know a lot of your posts were not much different than what the Russian bot farms were producing. And while I think Trump is an awful shitty person let me draw a distinction between us. Unlike you I do not have anything close to the level of vitriol for my fellow countrymen who are republicans that you level at democrats on a daily basis. Principles are not a political party.

Fair play!

#1228326 - Tue Feb 19 2019 07:06 AM Re: Shitty President "I didn't need to do it" [Re: Matter-eater Man]
Wonder Boy

Trump win was aim of Russia
To much intel blows away your spin WB. It has to be pretty depressing to know a lot of your posts were not much different than what the Russian bot farms were producing. And while I think Trump is an awful shitty person let me draw a distinction between us. Unlike you I do not have anything close to the level of vitriol for my fellow countrymen who are republicans that you level at democrats on a daily basis. Principles are not a political party.

Again, your wishful thinking, M E M.
The Russians thought Hillary would win, and they were as surprised as everyone else when Trump won the election. Even before Trump won, the Russians thought the best they could do was create doubt in the legitimacy of a President Hillary.

And AGAIN: Congressionaal investigation showed that despite their best efforts, the Russian did not have any significant effect on the election. Trump won in spite of the Russians, not because of them.
ALSO: Russian bots posted divisive rhetoric for both sides. Their goal was to undermine confidence in the 2016 election, not to win the election for either candidate.

#1228327 - Tue Feb 19 2019 07:19 AM Re: Shitty President "I didn't need to do it" [Re: Wonder Boy]
Wonder Boy

Trump approval poll ratings, Rasmussen:
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_c...l_index_history

Again, a popular president with higher poll approval than Obama at the same point in his presidency. Quantifiably less "shitty" than Obama.
And in point of fact, the most accomplished president in 50 years, by every economic measure.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_c...ingly_long_list
As well as tax reform, renegotiated treaties, breakthrough negotiations with North Korea breaking the stalemate of the last 66 years (Japan's president appears to have recommended Trump for a Nobel peace prize on that), standing up to and on the brink of negotiating a deal with China, stopping 3 decades of China's fleecing the U.S. on trade and cyber-theft, getting NATO nations to finally pay their fair share, an early release and second chance for tens of thousands of black prisoners --who even have jobs waiting for them!

Aside from your liberal sour grapes, there is not evidence that Trump is a "shitty" president. Far from it, he is the first president since Reagan to keep his promises and quantifiably improve the country.
And quantifiably, Trump is more accomplisshed in his first year than even Ronald Reagan. (Trump 64%, Reagan 53%)
https://www.heritage.org/impact/heritage...ofile-attention

#1228332 - Wed Feb 20 2019 07:48 AM Re: Shitty President "I didn't need to do it" [Re: Wonder Boy]
Matter-eater Man
Offline Fair Play!

Rasmussen had Romney really beating the heck out of Obama in '12. And shitty is shutting the government down for a campaign promise for his base than declaring an emergency to sidestep congress and in his own words admits he didn't need to do it.

Fair play!

Page 1 of 4 1234>

Hop to:
March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Stats
3013 Members
14 Forums
65590 Topics
1188322 Posts

Max Online: 1242 @ Thu Mar 31 2016 02:41 PM
New Topics
De-bunked urban myths
by Wonder Boy
Judge Jeanine Pirro taken off air by FOX
by Wonder Boy
Melania Trump
by Wonder Boy
Shooting in two mosques in New Zealand
by Wonder Boy
Luke Perry Died.
by Lothar of The Hill People
5 people whol claim to be time travelers
by Wonder Boy
Trump's 2nd meeting with Kim Jong Un (and Dems' failed attempt to overshadow it with Cohen)
by Wonder Boy
PJP sighting?
by the G-man
The Jussie Smollett who cried wolf
by Wonder Boy
Shitty President "I didn't need to do it"
by Matter-eater Man