Page 1 of 8 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#1228498 - Fri Mar 22 2019 07:02 PM Mueller investigation submitted its final report today
Wonder Boy
Offline brutally Kamphausened

Loc: A glorious bold new America

Announced within the hour, from what I can tell, with no details available yet.

A few conclusions:

1) It's a late Friday document-dump, which usually means those disclosing did it at a time they wanted it to get the least attention, indicating they don't want to talk about it. Indicating that they didn't find anything, and it makes them look bad, rather than making Trump look bad.

2) The only discosure is that there are no indictments. Again indicating there is little to disclose and no evidence of wrongdoing.

I actually thought there was a chance that the Meuller team had found something significant and devastating, and that they might have just done an extraordinary job of keeping a tight lid on it with no leaks, and might have a bombshell to suddenly unleash like Pearl Harbor on the president. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Again:
* 11 of the 16 lawyers on the investigative team have made campaign contributions to the Obama, Hillary, and the DNC.
15 of the 16 lawyers are Democrats. Zero are Republican.
* Lead prosecutor Andrew Weissmann was at the 2016 Hillary Clinton election night victory party (gone bad).
* Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has conflicts of interest. He is at once supervisor of the investigation, a witness to events, and inevitably soon a defendant.
* Former AG James Comey had conflicts of interest.
* Previous acting AG Sally Yates had conflicts of interest, and clear Democrat partisanship.
* Attorney General Lorretta Lynch had partisan bias, suppressed the Hillary investigation and ended it without a real investigation. And by all appearances made a backroom deal on the airport tarmac with Bill Clinton 3 days before exonerating Hillary in (if I recall) July 2016.

There's partisan bias up the yingyang surrounding this investigation, and even with all the cards stacked against Trump, they came up empty.

I first suspected there was absolutely nothing when they raided the homes and offices of Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen and Roger Stone, and still came up empty-handed. Particularly after having everything in Cohen's files (Trump's personal attorney) and even then coming up empty-handed, I figured at that point it was over.

At this point there is nothing left but a full inventory of the nothing that was found.
And response to it by attorney general Barr, and Trump's white house counsel.

#1228506 - Sun Mar 24 2019 08:12 PM Re: Mueller investigation submitted its final report today [Re: Wonder Boy]
the G-man
Offline Officially "too old for this shit"

Loc: the right
Does anyone have MEMís contact info or home address? We might want to have the police do a wellness visit.
#1228507 - Sun Mar 24 2019 09:09 PM Re: Mueller investigation submitted its final report today [Re: the G-man]
Wonder Boy

\:lol\:

He's been absent for a week or so. Would that M E M were capable of acknowledging this Russia hoax were a corrupt and now thoroughly discredited Democrat enterprise, so corrupt that it actually threatens our Constitutional republic. This is the result of Lois Lerner, Koskonin and the politicized IRS in 2010-2012 auditing and harassing of Tea Party groups, of religious conservative groups such as Franklin Graham's, and of large GOP donors (Vandersloot, Gibson guitars) and getting away with it, with absolutely no punishment.

So of course, they were emboldened to over-reach in ways even more unlawful and audacious, to use DOJ and FBI to go after their Republican opposition, to falsify evidence to get fraudulent FISA warrants to do surveilance on their Trump campaign opponents, to even hire foreign nationals like Veselnitskaya as bait to attempt to trick Trump officials into committing prosecutable crimes. DOJ and FBI committed crimes trying to frame Trump officials for crimes!

Even as the Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC funded actual collaboration with the Russians with Fusion GPS and the "Russiaa Dossier". And the DOJ and FBI sabotaged the case that should have gotten Hillary and her top officials prosecuted.

This surpasses Watergate, in how much it weaponized federal agencies in an attempt to overthrow our elected Trump administration. And incredibly, the M E M's across the country don't care! All the Demcorat/Left care about is using whatever dirty and illegal means will allow their side to seize power. They hate America, they hate our military, they hate the police, they hate capitalism, and they love any marxist goverment or dictatorship that would destroy us.

It reminds me of something I read about 1930's France, that one historian said France in that era had two political parties who hated each other so much that each would rather have the Nazis rule their country than the opposing party.
Except in our country, that irrational hatred is completely on the Democrat side. That Demcorats are the ones who are intolerant and violent, who won't even allow a dialogue and even listen to Republican ideas.

#1228510 - Mon Mar 25 2019 08:25 PM Re: Mueller investigation submitted its final report today [Re: Wonder Boy]
Matter-eater Man
Online   argumentative Fair Play!

Yeah I haven't been visiting much for the last couple of months. Less time for the partisan venom. I'm actually getting married! I never thought I would be lucky enough to meet somebody else after losing my last partner to cancer that I would even consider marrying. I was content with just getting a cat and reading a lot. I've seen so many bad relationships and no longer being a kid I was fine with that. But I met somebody special that was willing to take it slow. Very off topic but I've been busy, lol.

On topic, from what I've seen so far Mueller a republican conducted an investigation in a very ethical manner. I look forward to reading his report. Trump is still a piece of shit but I'm glad he wasn't colluding with Russia. He did surround himself with people who lied about their Russian contacts and the report apparently states it doesn't exonerate him on obstruction. Not at all surprised he brazenly lies that it's a full exoneration though.

So I'm looking forward to getting married and further down the road watching Trump lose in '20.

Fair play!

#1228511 - Tue Mar 26 2019 06:50 PM Re: Mueller investigation submitted its final report today [Re: Matter-eater Man]
the G-man
Offline Officially "too old for this shit"

Loc: the right
Well in all seriousness, congratulations MEM. Thatís great news.
#1228512 - Tue Mar 26 2019 07:36 PM Re: Mueller investigation submitted its final report today [Re: the G-man]
Matter-eater Man
Online   argumentative Fair Play!

Thanks very much g!

Fair play!

#1228516 - Wed Mar 27 2019 01:46 PM Re: Mueller investigation submitted its final report today [Re: Matter-eater Man]
Wonder Boy

Yeah, all partisan bickering aside, best wishes to you, M E M.
Glad you were able to find happiness again.

#1228521 - Fri Mar 29 2019 08:41 AM Re: Mueller investigation submitted its final report today [Re: Wonder Boy]
Wonder Boy

Mueller's report was submitted to attorney general William Barr on Friday, March 22.
Barr released his 3-page review on Sunday, March 24th.

Here is the entire text:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administrat...ueller-findings

Bottom line:
No case for "Trump collusion with Russia"
No case for "Trump obstruction of justice."

Period. The end.

There is certainly a case for both of those regarding the Hillary Clinton campaign, and the Obama administration, and their minions on the upper floor of the DOJ and FBI, the FISA court judges, and CIA (Brennan) and DNI (Clapper).

Starting with:

Originally Posted By: text message between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page
POTUS wants to know everything.

If the FBI and DOJ hadn't sabotaged an impartial investigation of:

* Hillary Clinton/illegal email server
* Clinton Foundation foreign donations
* Hillary Clinton's pay-to-play for Clinton Foundation foreign-donors, getting State department access in exchange
* Hillary campaign and DNC both funding the Fusion GPS "Russia Dossier"
* Fusion GPS' direct payments to Russian government officials for information/allegations against Trump.
* Destroying Clinton cel phones and documents, bleach-bitting computer hard-drives, for weeks, sometimes with the FBI's blessing. These items were under FBI, DOJ, Senate, and House subpoena, at the very least.

Or just the conflict of interest of FBI and DOJ investigators, who were clearly on Team Obama and Team Hillary, as evidenced in their own self-incriminating text messages, DNC/Obama/Hillary campaign donations, their attendance of Hillary's election night party, and their Facebook posts.

Would that Hillary Clinton and FBI/DOJ investigators were put under the same microscope as Trump officials.

There is certainly a case for prosecuting these. Far more so than for prosecuting Trump.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.

#1228522 - Fri Mar 29 2019 08:55 AM Re: Mueller investigation submitted its final report today [Re: Wonder Boy]
Wonder Boy

Hannity, 3-28-2019, Thursday

Rush Limbaugh made a rare appearance on Fox, and perfectly cites the situation regarding the FBI/DOJ and Mueller investigations. That are nothing less than a political coup against president Trump who the people elected, the complicity of the liberal media, and their collapsing deception. I agree with Limbaugh's assesment on virtually every point, and in fact have said many of the same things here, even before Limbaugh said them.

Limbaugh was on for roughly 25 of the 51 minutes of Hannity's program, beginning about 25 minutes in. There was a lengthy Trump rally going on in Grand Rapids, Michigan, concluding about the time this show began, and thus was mentioned at the start of the program.

The incestuous relationship between Democrats and the liberal media also are exposed as they have continued to unravel.

#1228527 - Sat Mar 30 2019 01:20 PM Re: Mueller investigation submitted its final report today [Re: Wonder Boy]
Wonder Boy

Hannity also had an opening commentary about the complicity of the liberal media exposed.

Even better is the commentary by Mark Levin (an assistant attorney general in the Reagan years, who often comments in the perspective of Constitutional law), beginning about 22 minutes in.

Hannity, 3-29-2019, Friday

Levin points out that, in contrast to the liberal media commentary bashing Trump as "dangerous" and threatening rule of law, the past Constitional abuses and weaponization of the IRS, FBI and DOJ by multiple Democrat presidents (the Obama administration, LBJ and JFK, FDR and Woodrow Wilson) Trump beyond a few media-bashing comments has taken no comparable action against the liberal media or the Democrats.
Especially astonishing is what he discussed Ted Kennedy doing in 1984, in a real incident of "Russia collusion".

All of which Democrat transgressions for a century were and remain invisible to the liberal media, unreported.

Levin points out similar abuses of FBI and IRS and extreme suppression of political opponents, dating back FDR, Woodrow Wilson, Abraham Lincoln, and even back to treasury secretary Alexander Hamilton in the George Washington administration.
Don't expect to see this ever mentioned on CNN or MSNBC.

Page 1 of 8 12345>Last »

Hop to:
June
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Forum Stats
3018 Members
14 Forums
65629 Topics
1188913 Posts

Max Online: 1242 @ Thu Mar 31 2016 02:41 PM
New Topics
Harvard rejects Parkland student for online racist chat comments
by Wonder Boy
Pappadapoulos
by Wonder Boy
Happy fathers day
by Lothar of The Hill People
Tim Tyler art
by Wonder Boy
Online comics and lots more
by ayush05
Musicians who are just plain terrors on tour
by Wonder Boy
Pride flags fly in defiance at US Embassies
by Matter-eater Man
Deepfake video technology
by Wonder Boy
That Trump allegedly blackmailed Jerry Falwell Jr.
by Wonder Boy
Trump's alleged ties to the Mafia
by Wonder Boy