Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Announced within the hour, from what I can tell, with no details available yet.

A few conclusions:

1) It's a late Friday document-dump, which usually means those disclosing did it at a time they wanted it to get the least attention, indicating they don't want to talk about it. Indicating that they didn't find anything, and it makes them look bad, rather than making Trump look bad.

2) The only discosure is that there are no indictments. Again indicating there is little to disclose and no evidence of wrongdoing.

I actually thought there was a chance that the Meuller team had found something significant and devastating, and that they might have just done an extraordinary job of keeping a tight lid on it with no leaks, and might have a bombshell to suddenly unleash like Pearl Harbor on the president. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Again:
* 11 of the 16 lawyers on the investigative team have made campaign contributions to the Obama, Hillary, and the DNC.
15 of the 16 lawyers are Democrats. Zero are Republican.
* Lead prosecutor Andrew Weissmann was at the 2016 Hillary Clinton election night victory party (gone bad).
* Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has conflicts of interest. He is at once supervisor of the investigation, a witness to events, and inevitably soon a defendant.
* Former AG James Comey had conflicts of interest.
* Previous acting AG Sally Yates had conflicts of interest, and clear Democrat partisanship.
* Attorney General Lorretta Lynch had partisan bias, suppressed the Hillary investigation and ended it without a real investigation. And by all appearances made a backroom deal on the airport tarmac with Bill Clinton 3 days before exonerating Hillary in (if I recall) July 2016.

There's partisan bias up the yingyang surrounding this investigation, and even with all the cards stacked against Trump, they came up empty.

I first suspected there was absolutely nothing when they raided the homes and offices of Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen and Roger Stone, and still came up empty-handed. Particularly after having everything in Cohen's files (Trump's personal attorney) and even then coming up empty-handed, I figured at that point it was over.

At this point there is nothing left but a full inventory of the nothing that was found.
And response to it by attorney general Barr, and Trump's white house counsel.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Does anyone have MEM’s contact info or home address? We might want to have the police do a wellness visit.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

\:lol\:

He's been absent for a week or so. Would that M E M were capable of acknowledging this Russia hoax were a corrupt and now thoroughly discredited Democrat enterprise, so corrupt that it actually threatens our Constitutional republic. This is the result of Lois Lerner, Koskonin and the politicized IRS in 2010-2012 auditing and harassing of Tea Party groups, of religious conservative groups such as Franklin Graham's, and of large GOP donors (Vandersloot, Gibson guitars) and getting away with it, with absolutely no punishment.

So of course, they were emboldened to over-reach in ways even more unlawful and audacious, to use DOJ and FBI to go after their Republican opposition, to falsify evidence to get fraudulent FISA warrants to do surveilance on their Trump campaign opponents, to even hire foreign nationals like Veselnitskaya as bait to attempt to trick Trump officials into committing prosecutable crimes. DOJ and FBI committed crimes trying to frame Trump officials for crimes!

Even as the Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC funded actual collaboration with the Russians with Fusion GPS and the "Russiaa Dossier". And the DOJ and FBI sabotaged the case that should have gotten Hillary and her top officials prosecuted.

This surpasses Watergate, in how much it weaponized federal agencies in an attempt to overthrow our elected Trump administration. And incredibly, the M E M's across the country don't care! All the Demcorat/Left care about is using whatever dirty and illegal means will allow their side to seize power. They hate America, they hate our military, they hate the police, they hate capitalism, and they love any marxist goverment or dictatorship that would destroy us.

It reminds me of something I read about 1930's France, that one historian said France in that era had two political parties who hated each other so much that each would rather have the Nazis rule their country than the opposing party.
Except in our country, that irrational hatred is completely on the Democrat side. That Demcorats are the ones who are intolerant and violent, who won't even allow a dialogue and even listen to Republican ideas.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Yeah I haven't been visiting much for the last couple of months. Less time for the partisan venom. I'm actually getting married! I never thought I would be lucky enough to meet somebody else after losing my last partner to cancer that I would even consider marrying. I was content with just getting a cat and reading a lot. I've seen so many bad relationships and no longer being a kid I was fine with that. But I met somebody special that was willing to take it slow. Very off topic but I've been busy, lol.

On topic, from what I've seen so far Mueller a republican conducted an investigation in a very ethical manner. I look forward to reading his report. Trump is still a piece of shit but I'm glad he wasn't colluding with Russia. He did surround himself with people who lied about their Russian contacts and the report apparently states it doesn't exonerate him on obstruction. Not at all surprised he brazenly lies that it's a full exoneration though.

So I'm looking forward to getting married and further down the road watching Trump lose in '20.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Well in all seriousness, congratulations MEM. That’s great news.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Thanks very much g!

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Yeah, all partisan bickering aside, best wishes to you, M E M.
Glad you were able to find happiness again.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Mueller's report was submitted to attorney general William Barr on Friday, March 22.
Barr released his 3-page review on Sunday, March 24th.

Here is the entire text:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administrat...ueller-findings

Bottom line:
No case for "Trump collusion with Russia"
No case for "Trump obstruction of justice."

Period. The end.

There is certainly a case for both of those regarding the Hillary Clinton campaign, and the Obama administration, and their minions on the upper floor of the DOJ and FBI, the FISA court judges, and CIA (Brennan) and DNI (Clapper).

Starting with:

Originally Posted By: text message between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page
POTUS wants to know everything.

If the FBI and DOJ hadn't sabotaged an impartial investigation of:

* Hillary Clinton/illegal email server
* Clinton Foundation foreign donations
* Hillary Clinton's pay-to-play for Clinton Foundation foreign-donors, getting State department access in exchange
* Hillary campaign and DNC both funding the Fusion GPS "Russia Dossier"
* Fusion GPS' direct payments to Russian government officials for information/allegations against Trump.
* Destroying Clinton cel phones and documents, bleach-bitting computer hard-drives, for weeks, sometimes with the FBI's blessing. These items were under FBI, DOJ, Senate, and House subpoena, at the very least.

Or just the conflict of interest of FBI and DOJ investigators, who were clearly on Team Obama and Team Hillary, as evidenced in their own self-incriminating text messages, DNC/Obama/Hillary campaign donations, their attendance of Hillary's election night party, and their Facebook posts.

Would that Hillary Clinton and FBI/DOJ investigators were put under the same microscope as Trump officials.

There is certainly a case for prosecuting these. Far more so than for prosecuting Trump.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Hannity, 3-28-2019, Thursday

Rush Limbaugh made a rare appearance on Fox, and perfectly cites the situation regarding the FBI/DOJ and Mueller investigations. That are nothing less than a political coup against president Trump who the people elected, the complicity of the liberal media, and their collapsing deception. I agree with Limbaugh's assesment on virtually every point, and in fact have said many of the same things here, even before Limbaugh said them.

Limbaugh was on for roughly 25 of the 51 minutes of Hannity's program, beginning about 25 minutes in. There was a lengthy Trump rally going on in Grand Rapids, Michigan, concluding about the time this show began, and thus was mentioned at the start of the program.

The incestuous relationship between Democrats and the liberal media also are exposed as they have continued to unravel.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Hannity also had an opening commentary about the complicity of the liberal media exposed.

Even better is the commentary by Mark Levin (an assistant attorney general in the Reagan years, who often comments in the perspective of Constitutional law), beginning about 22 minutes in.

Hannity, 3-29-2019, Friday

Levin points out that, in contrast to the liberal media commentary bashing Trump as "dangerous" and threatening rule of law, the past Constitional abuses and weaponization of the IRS, FBI and DOJ by multiple Democrat presidents (the Obama administration, LBJ and JFK, FDR and Woodrow Wilson) Trump beyond a few media-bashing comments has taken no comparable action against the liberal media or the Democrats.
Especially astonishing is what he discussed Ted Kennedy doing in 1984, in a real incident of "Russia collusion".

All of which Democrat transgressions for a century were and remain invisible to the liberal media, unreported.

Levin points out similar abuses of FBI and IRS and extreme suppression of political opponents, dating back FDR, Woodrow Wilson, Abraham Lincoln, and even back to treasury secretary Alexander Hamilton in the George Washington administration.
Don't expect to see this ever mentioned on CNN or MSNBC.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Yeah, all partisan bickering aside, best wishes to you, M E M.
Glad you were able to find happiness again.

Thanks WB!

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Mueller's report was submitted to attorney general William Barr on Friday, March 22.
Barr released his 3-page review on Sunday, March 24th.

Here is the entire text:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administrat...ueller-findings

Bottom line:
No case for "Trump collusion with Russia"
No case for "Trump obstruction of justice."

Period. The end.

There is certainly a case for both of those regarding the Hillary Clinton campaign, and the Obama administration, and their minions on the upper floor of the DOJ and FBI, the FISA court judges, and CIA (Brennan) and DNI (Clapper).

Starting with:

Originally Posted By: text message between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page
POTUS wants to know everything.

If the FBI and DOJ hadn't sabotaged an impartial investigation of Hillary Clinton/illegal email server/Clinton Foundation foreign donations/pay-to-play for foreign-donor State department access/Fusion GPS "Russia Dossier" Hillary and DNC funding/Fusion GPS direct payments to Russian government officials for information/allegations against Trump. Destroying Clinton cel phones and documents, bleach-bitting computer hard-drives, for weeks, sometimes with the FBI's blessing, others times at least these items were under subpoena.

Or just the conflict of interest of FBI and DOJ investigators, who were clearly on Team Obama and Team Hillary, as evidenced in their own self-incriminating text messages, DNC/Obama/Hillary campaign donations, their attendance of Hillary's election night party, and their Facebook posts.

Would that Hillary Clinton and FBI/DOJ investigators were put under the same microscope as Trump officials.

Barr's a political appointee and one that came in with a stated out loud by himself conflict of interest. You're argument about partisanship would certainly apply here. I think saying "period the end" without actually seeing the report isn't reasonable.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Predictably, M E M, you are parroting the propaganda talking points of your piece-of-shit Bolshevik party.

Attorney general Barr is a Bush appointee with an absolutely spotless record. He is not a stooge or a political appointee, he is someone known for following the evidence and pursuing justice wherever it leads. It is likely he didn't even vote for Trump and insteead voted in the primaries for a more establishment Republican candidate.

A fair and non-partisan investigation would give equal scrutiny and investigation to the evidence against Hillary Clinton/the DNC/Fusion GPS/Christopher Steele/the corrupt FBI and DOJ who slipped the Russia Dossier in the back door of the FBI from Nellie Orr to Bruce Orr/James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. The Clinton connections to Ukranian officials and the Russians and the payments they made for dirt on Trump RECEIVED DIRECTLY FROM RUSSIAN OFFICIALS.

It frankly makes me want to rip someone's jugular open with a dull rusty fork, the vindictive zeal with which they smeared and bankrupted into plea-bargains so many Trump officials, while simultaneously sabotaging the evidence that was RIGHT THERE to investigate Hillary Clinton and her aides. Evidence Hillary-loyalist deep-state FBI and DOJ stood aside and let be destroyed, computer files, cel phones and other evidence, and gave Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills complete immunity for no logical reason.

It enrages me, and I think millions of other Americans. I hope that Barr will FINALLY pursue a real investigation of Hillary Clinton and her Apparatchiks in FBI, DOJ, CIA, DIA, IRS and the State Department. And put an end to Democrat weaponization of these federal agencies that has been visible with increasing boldness since 2010.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Yeah don't really want to read about how your enraged and want to rip jugulars open. I do want to read the report though.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

You've already seen the report, M E M. The only part that matters anyway.
No evidence of "Russia collusion".
No evidence of obstruction of justice.
I linked Barr's 4-page summary above. That is what the independent Mueller investigation was about.

You and the Democrat liars in the House and Senate are just looking for some obscure detail you can use to obfuscate from that truth.

If you were really concerned about treasonous collaboration with the Russians, obstruction of justice or other crimes, you would be as outraged as I am about the actions of YOUR OWN PARTY.

So your goal, and that of the wider DNC, is something other than the truth. And you apparently endorse abuse of the FBI, DOJ and FISA court to stage a political coup.
All the crimes I've listed against Hillary, uninvestigated. And your interest is only in exploiting whatever whiff of a half-baked allegation you can pin on Trump. And you apparently have no compassion for the people whose lives have been ruined by these lies, who are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars on legal defense, against charges that are absolutely false. Michael Caputo, Roger Stone, George Pappadaapoulos, Michael Flynn... the few who have pleaded guilty were bankrupted into accepting a plea, and/or perjury traps and threats against prosecuting their families.

And you apparently have no remorse about these KGB tactics of your party.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Name call all you want but you're just shilling. No way do I believe that you would just accept a partisan political appointee like Barr doing a tiny summary if positions were reversed. You can't even handle republicans like Mueller.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Name call all you want but you're just shilling. No way do I believe that you would just accept a partisan political appointee like Barr doing a tiny summary if positions were reversed. You can't even handle republicans like Mueller.

More lying Democrat narrative, used to deflect from the obvious truth that there is no prosecutable crime. The Mueller report said so. Barr is a guy with a spotless reputation for following the law, and investigating the truth wherever it leads. He is not a partisan. Yet you and the Bolsheviks in your party slander him as a partisan hack.

Let me introduce you to a partisan hack:

Originally Posted By: ERIC HOLDER, WHILE HE WAS ATTORNEY GENERAL, during a broadcast interview

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/1/eric-holder-was-obamas-wingman-trump-cant-ask-rose/

“I’m still enjoying what I’m doing, there’s still work to be done. I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy.”

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

It's been about 6 weeks now. First Barr almost immediately reviewed the Mueller investigation report, and only took about 2 days to review an enormous 450-page report and gave a brief 4-page summary of its findings in a public statement (which I linked, to the exact document, above).

Then Democrats were upset because they wanted the whole report (which is not legally required, the report was written only to be seen by the Attorney General, Mr. Barr.)

Then attorney general Barr about 4 weeks later, after careful review, released almost the entire report, with only about 10% redacted, to protect sources and methods (not wanting to reveal those methods to the Russians and Chinese).

Then Democrats such as Rep. Jerry Nadler wanted all of it revealed.

The same Jerry Nadler who said of the Starr report investigating Bill Clinton:

Quote:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/judicia...om-clinton-days

“[Grand jury material]—that is material by law unless contravened by a vote in the House, must be kept secret. Somebody, staff of the Judiciary Committee, perhaps the chairman and ranking minority members of the Judiciary Committee is going to have to go over this material—at least the four or five hundred pages of the report to determine what is fit for release,” Nadler said in 1998.

Mr. Nadler 2019, meet Mr. Nadler 1998 !

There's nothing in the lying Democrat narrative of attacks over the last 6 weeks that disproves the slightest portion of what was released 6 weeks ago.

Allegations that Barr was somehow misrepresenting what was in the Mueller report have likewise come up dry.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/...was-inaccurate/

Quote:
Mueller reportedly said he was concerned that news coverage of the obstruction investigation was misguided and creating public misunderstandings about the special counsel’s work, Justice Department officials told the Post.

However, the Post also reported:
  • When Barr pressed him whether he thought Barr’s letter was inaccurate, Mueller said he did not, but felt that the media coverage of the letter was misinterpreting the investigation, officials said.

So another lying narrative of the anti-Trump deep state and the liberal media is again disproven.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Mueller's letter to Barr seems to indicate Barr being less than honest. You can continue to shill WB but the report details Trump's attempts to obstruct the investigation and even Sarah Sander's lies. I hope Barr changes his mind and appears before the House to answer questions but I'm guessing it's likely down to Mueller appearing to clarify some things.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I cite sources and lucid arguments, while you repeat liberal talking points bumper-sticker catch phrases... and I'm the one who "continues to shill" ?!?
Nice try, M E M.

Mueller's letter doesn't prove a damn thing.
Despite Mueller not finding any evidence and finally having to admit that in his final report, he wrote that letter to give the Democrats the slightest excuse to perpetuate their narrative and give pseudo-legitimacy to opening another Democrat House investigation. But as Barr said yesterday in hearings, the investigation is over, there is no legitimacy to further headline-grabbing narratives, the Democrats are using the myth of Trump "collusion" and "obstruction of justice" as a political weapon.
THAT"S WHAT BARR HIMSELF SAID IN SENATE HEARINGS YESTERDAY!

All you have is empty words like "lies' and "shill". Using insults and labels to cover up that there is nothing to back up the Democrats' illegitimate slanderous DISPROVEN lying narrative.

Meanwhile, there's a mountain of evidence that Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are guilty of ACTUAL Russian/Ukranian collusion and ACTUAL obstruction of justice. That the lying Democrats obstruct investigation of. But meanwhile, there it is:
  • * Hillary Clinton's illegal e-mail server, ripe for the hacking daily by the Russians and Chinese, where they could see in real time every move the U.S. government was making diplomatically and militarily.

* Barack Obama, who lied that he didn't know about the illegal e-mail server, but communicated regularly with Hillary on it, using a false user name. The fact that Obama hid his real name demonstrates consciousness of guilt, for which he could be convicted.

* The lies of Susan Rice, Josh Ernest, Hillary Clinton and Brack Obama for months leading up to the 2012 election about the Benghazi attack not being an Al Qaida organized attack, perpetuating the false narrative that it was a "spontaneous protest" over an anti-islamic Youtube video that got out of control. Just a few of the examples that prove the narrative was knowingly false are e-mails between Hillary Clinton and Chelsea Clinton, and between the Obama government and the Libyan government, that maake clear Hillary and Obama knew the whole time what they were fronting was false.

* Hillary and her staff destroying subpoenaed computers, files and cel phones, that were bleach-bitted and smashed, destroying at least 33,000 e-mails. The fact that Trump is being accused of "obstruction of justice" based on nothing, while Hillary's clear destruction of evidence goes unnoticed and unprosecuted by these Senate Democrats, makes me truly want to kill someone.

* "pay-to-play", the Clinton Foundation taking hundreds of millions in donations from foreign governments, in exchange for giving them a fast-track access to State Department assistance, selling State Department access to the highest bidder, to any bidder, while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state.

* Weaponizing the IRS against Republican activists and donors in 2010-2012 by Lois Lerner and IRS director Koskinin, clearly orchestrated by the Obama White House in over 150 White House meetings with Koskinin.

* And ultimately, weaponizing the FBI, DOJ, DNI, CIA and FISA court to try to rig the election for Hillary. And using these same branches to spy on, do opposition research, sabotoge and frame the Trump campaign and incoming Trump administration. Even as they obstructed and destroyed evidence to prevent prosecution of Hillary Clinton, they created false evidence, slandered and prosecuted Trump officials, ruined the lives and bankrupted Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, Michael Caputo, Carter Page, George Pappadapoulos, Sam Clovis, Rick Gates, Marc Cohen, and Roger Stone.

As much of a free pass as Democrat leaders and FBI/DOJ gave to criminally liable Hillary and her Bolshevik personal staff, is how maliciously aggresive the FBI/DOJ have been in prosecuting Trump officials. Bankrupting them with legal fees, and with FBI deliberately intimidating and chasing away their business clients, FBI questioning of everyone they knew, shaking these Trump officials down with charges way beyond what any participant in Watergate ever faced, forcing them to take plea bargains, or threatening to expand the prosecution to indict their family members. "Witch hunt" doesn't half do justice to their authoritarian abuse of prosecutorial power.

And even more infuriating is that as maliciously as these guys are being prosecuted, the indifference of you and other Democrats to the destruction of these people, for charges that were, previous to Trump becoming president, considered cases unworthy of prosecution by the FBI.

Clearly cases resurrected only as a political weapon.
Falsely accusing Truump officials, while erasing the evidence and refusing to prosecute the overwhelming case against Hillary officials, Obama officials and the DNC (who paid $973,000 to Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele, who got their paid-for information in the "Russia Dossier" directly from Russian government officials.)
Please tell me again: who "colluded" with the Russians? The ones who gave the Russians nothing and walked away from a 20-minute meeting? Or the ones who gave them a million dollars through Fusion GPS, gave them the Uranium One deal in exchange for Millions in Clinton Foundation donations and speaking fees? Which case really warrants prosecution?

I could go on with the list, but those are the major points. Trump officals have been vindictively prosecuted with no evidence, while far greater evidence is ignored by Obama/Hillary deep state officials in DOJ and FBI. Officials who themselves should be facting obstruction of justice charges.

Originally Posted By: text message between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, within the FBI

POTUS wants to see everything we are working on.

Even treason of their fellow Democrats means nothing to House and Senate Democrats. No ethics, no desire for justice, or rule of law. For the Bolsheviks in the Democrat party, all that matters is a political win, by whatever deceitful means.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Mueller's letter to Barr seems to indicate Barr being less than honest. You can continue to shill WB but the report details Trump's attempts to obstruct the investigation and even Sarah Sander's lies. I hope Barr changes his mind and appears before the House to answer questions but I'm guessing it's likely down to Mueller appearing to clarify some things.

Originally Posted By: WB
Allegations that Barr was somehow misrepresenting what was in the Mueller report have likewise come up dry.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/...was-inaccurate/

Quote:
Mueller reportedly said he was concerned that news coverage of the obstruction investigation was misguided and creating public misunderstandings about the special counsel’s work, Justice Department officials told the Post.

However, the Post also reported:
  • When Barr pressed him whether he thought Barr’s letter was inaccurate, Mueller said he did not, but felt that the media coverage of the letter was misinterpreting the investigation, officials said.

So another lying narrative of the anti-Trump deep state and the liberal media is again disproven.

In other words, Mueller made the allegation in the first place to politically benefit the Democrats and hurt Trump. And when called on it, he backpedalled from blaming Barr and ambiguously blamed the news media for possibly reporting it in a "misinterpreted" light.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Mark Levin gave a perfect assesment of how both Barr and President Trump have been generous in their disclosure and not exerting the many legal priveleges available to them, disclosing as much information as possible to the public. And the hypocritical double standard of their partisan Democrat accusers, who when Bill Clinton was under similar investigation wanted to disclose nothing, but conversely want no discretion given to Barr or Trump.

Mark Levin weighs in on DOJ, FBI leaks to the media during the Mueller investigation, 3-24-2019

If memory serves, Levin said this the day Barr gave his 4-page preliminary summary statement, after spending 2 days poring over the 450-page Mueller report. Barr labored to disclose as much to the public as possible, as soon as possible. And was demonized by the Democrat crybabies for it. Nothing Barr discloses will ever be enough.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fox News' Chris Wallace: Our own opinion people politicizing Barr coverage

Barr clearly wasn't answering questions honestly WB. Hopefully Mueller will testify but Barr has shown that he's not about the law but about protecting Trump. After Barr's lack of honesty it is needed. I feel bad for Wallace because a lot of his viewers don't want the facts.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Linked from a partisan liberal blog, that right after citing this salivates over Hillary Clinton's every word. Gee, why don't I believe you?

No source for where Chris Wallace allegedly said this. No exact quote, no context.

See my link above, where Mueller backpedalled and blamed the news media for getting it wrong and "possibly misinterpreting" the finer points of his Mueller report. But the bottom line is clear:
1. No Trump/Russia collusion.
2. No obstruction of justice.

The rest of the report is political sophistry on the part of Mueller and Weissmann who drafted it, but the bottom line is, Mueller's job was to either make a case to indict Trump, or show there is NOT a case to indict Trump. And bottom line for all your wishful thinking, there is NOT a case to indict Trump.

There is, however, plenty of evidence to indict the conspirators in FBI, DOJ, James Clapper(DNI), James Brennan (CIA), actors in the Clinton campaign, in the Obama administration, in the DNC who funded Fusion GPS/Steele "Russiaa Dossier", who >>>>>>ACTUALLY DID<<<<<< collude with the Russians, >>>AND<<< obstruct justice. And in slandering attorney general Barr, your side is desperately trying to protect their own from the prosecution they deserve.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You can google Wallace and find plenty of other sites reporting on what he said. You can try to deflect but he did come out with what he said. There have been responses by Foxs' opinion people too. Your problem is I've read the Mueller report and Barr's testimony. Mueller's letter and multiple contacts with Barr wasn't just about the media getting it wrong but blaming Barr's tactics in creating the confusion. The report details Trump trying to obstruct the investigation down to instructing one of his lawyer's to lie. As Chris Wallace said he has to deal with the facts. I do admire him for being on that network and pushing back on the opinion people because I've watched his Sunday show over the years to know he's definitely a republican.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

You still can't even give me a lucid quote. Even if you could, it would be Mike Wallace's opinion. THE FACTS are, Mueller initially alleged Barr's review of the Mueller report was inaccurate, but when called on it, Mueller backed down, and said Barr was NOT inaccurate, but that "maybe" THE MEDIA "misinterpreted" the report in their news coverage.

It's Mueller's deception.
It's the media's "misinterpretation" and deliberate deception in carrying the Democrats' lying and disproven false narrative.

But Mueller himself was clear, attorney general Barr did NOT misrepresent the Mueller report, and only with face-saving ambiguity does Mueller speculate that maybe the news media (not Barr) was "misinterpreting" his investigation's findings.

That's three times I've repeated the exact quoted sourced facts of what Mueller ACTUALLY SAID. When will you admit the facts and stop trying to front a lying narrative?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Originally Posted By: M E M
Barr's a political appointee and one that came in with a stated out loud by himself conflict of interest. You're argument about partisanship would certainly apply here. I think saying "period the end" without actually seeing the report isn't reasonable.

No one ever called Barr a partisan political operative, even up through his attorney general nomination a few months ago. Barr has always been considered a lawyer's lawyer, who has always pursued the rule of law throughout his career.

Again, as I stated above, contrast that with Obama-era attorney general Eric Holder, who openly said:
"I'm Obama's wingman, I'm his boy", a level of partisanship no Democrat voices a problem with, even as they suddenly accuse Barr of being partisan, for simply pursuing equal justice under the law. As contrasted with the one-sided Democrat weaponization of justice only against Republicans that preceded Barr.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

The latest lying narrative and mantra from the Democrats: "Constitutional crisis"

Ironically, the Democrats actions are the constitutional crisis. A relentless attack on the presidency of Donald Trump, despite the findings of 1) a 10-month FBI counter-intelligence investigation that cleared Trump, 2) a bipartisan House Trump/Russia investigation, 3) a bipartisan Senate Trump/Russia investigation, and 4) the Mueller report, all of which found no evidence to warrant further investigation.

Like the 2000 election recounts, the Democrats want to keep doing the investiation over and over until they get the result they want. Or at least keeping the myth alive to smear Trump and benefit them through the 2018 and 2020 elections. Mueller clearly delayed his findings for a year to benefit Democrats past Nov 2018. And the Democrat slander and deception continues.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I really don't believe that you would be okay with what Trump did via the Mueller report revealing his attempts to obstruct if he was a democrat. And congress has a duty to provide oversight and a check on the executive branch.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

That was actually a second interview (May 2019)of Shaffer by this journalist. Here's part 1, from a few months prior (Feb 2019):

Shocking Use of FISA by Obama's FBI to Spy on Trump Campaign - Exclusive with Tony Shaffer

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Barr assigns US attorney in Connecticut to look into government surveillance involving Trump campaign

Quote:
Attorney General William Barr has appointed a U.S. attorney to examine the origins of the Russia investigation and determine if intelligence collection efforts targeting the Trump campaign were "lawful and appropriate," a person familiar with the situation told Fox News on Monday evening.

John Durham, the U.S. attorney in Connecticut, will conduct the inquiry, the source said. The move comes as the Trump administration has pushed for answers on why federal authorities conducted the surveillance -- as well as whether Democrats were the ones who improperly colluded with foreign actors.

Two sources told Fox News earlier today that Barr was “serious” and had assigned DOJ personnel to the probe. Durham is known as a "hard-charging, bulldog" prosecutor, Fox News is told.
Sources familiar with matter say the focus of the probe includes the pre-transition period -- prior to Nov. 7, 2016 -- including the use and initiation of informants, as well as potential Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) abuses.

An informant working for U.S. intelligence posed as a Cambridge University research assistant in September 2016 to try extracting any possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia from George Papadopoulos, then a Trump foreign policy adviser, it emerged earlier this month. Papadopoulos told Fox News the informant tried to "seduce" him as part of the "bizarre" episode.

Durham previously has investigated law enforcement corruption, the destruction of CIA videotapes and the Boston FBI office's relationship with mobsters. He is set to continue to serve as the chief federal prosecutor in Connecticut.
In January, House Republican Reps. Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows wrote to Durham seeking a briefing, saying they had "discovered" that Durham's office was "investigating [former FBI General Counsel James Baker" for unauthorized disclosures to the media."

Durham's new review would exist alongside the ongoing probe by DOJ Inspector General (IG) Michael Horowitz, who is continuing to review potential surveillance abuses by the FBI -- an investigation that began last March and that Fox News is told is nearing completion.

Republicans also have been looking for answers from U.S. Attorney for Utah John Huber, who was appointed a year ago by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions to review not only surveillance abuses by the FBI and DOJ, but also authorities' handling of the probe into the Clinton Foundation.

Huber, Republicans have cautioned, apparently has made little progress and has spoken to few key witnesses and whistleblowers. But, in January, then-Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker reportedly indicated at a private meeting that Huber's work was continuing apace.

Durham's appointment comes about a month after Barr told members of Congress he believed "spying did occur" on the Trump campaign in 2016. He later said he didn't mean anything pejorative and was gathering a team to look into the origins of the special counsel's investigation.
Democrats have pummeled Barr in frustration following revelations in Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report that the Trump campaign did not collude with Russian actors, despite numerous offers by Russians to assist the campaign. Mueller's final report has led to a bitter D.C. battle over the limited number of redactions in the report, which the DOJ says are legally necessary because they pertain to grand jury matters.

In obtaining a secret FISA warrant to surveil former Trump aide Carter Page, the FBI copy-pasted directly from a disputed Washington Post opinion article to suggest the Trump campaign may have been compromised. The bureau also repeatedly assured the court that it "did not believe" British ex-spy Christopher Steele was the direct source for a Yahoo News article implicating Page in Russian collusion.

But, London court records showed that contrary to the FBI's assessments, Steele briefed Yahoo News and other reporters in the fall of 2016 at the direction of Fusion GPS -- the opposition research firm behind the dossier. Fusion GPS was retained by the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee (DNC), a piece of information not stated in the FISA application.

The FISA application cribbed word-for-word from the Washington Post article that claimed the Trump campaign had "worked behind the scenes" to "gut" the GOP platform on Russia and Ukraine. The FBI apparently did not conduct its own independent assessment of the piece, which was labeled an "opinion" column by the Post, and Mueller's probe ultimately found no wrongdoing by the Trump team.

Additionally, internal FBI text messages exclusively obtained by Fox News earlier this year showed that a senior DOJ official raised concerns about the bias in a key FISA warrant, but that FBI officials pressed on.

"There's a document that's classified that I'm gonna try to get unclassified that takes the dossier -- all the pages of it -- and it has verification to one side," Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham Fox News' "Sunday Morning Futures" this weekend. "There really is no verification, other than media reports that were generated by reporters that received the dossier."

Graham specifically cited the report from The Hill's John Solomon that the FBI was expressly told that Steele, the bureau's confidenial informant, had admitted to a contact at the State Department that he was "keen" to leak his discredited dossier for purposes of influencing the 2016 election.

Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kathleen Kavalec’s written account of her Oct. 11, 2016, meeting with Steele was apparently sent to the FBI, according to records unearthed in a transparency lawsuit by Citizens United.

Wow. This is huge.

And something many of us have been waiting 2 years for. This should have begun 2 years ago when Jeff Sessions was nominated as attorney general. But Sessions obviously abdicated that responsibility. And Rosenstein was obviously on Team Comey/Mueller/Wray/Strzok. A bunch of good old boys protecting each other.

I'm kind of puzzled by Rosenstein, who was also on Team Comey, but trashed Comey several times in the last few days. My impression is, he's a chameleon. When he was in an office of corrupt guys, he blended with the corruption.
Now that Barr is in charge, Rosenstein blended in with the more honorable men who came in with Barr. Either way, Rosenstein's last day was Saturday (May 11th) and Rosenstein's departure also accellerates getting the truth out.

As I said before, Rosenstein was at once the guy who wrote the report that urged Trump to fire Comey, then he was the guy who appointed Mueller to head a special investigation (another guy with a personal hatred and grudge against Trump, who appointed 16 Democrat lawyers, 11 of them DNC donors and partisans) precisely because Trump fired Comey.
Rosenstein (with Sessions recused and clueless) was the true supervisor of the Mueller investigation, and at the same time a signer of at least one FISA warrant, and a potential defendant. I'd like to see Rosenstein indicted for his part in approving illegal surveillance on the Trump campaign.

And Strzok, Page, Ohr, Baker, Comey, Yates, Lynch, and the rest. Things are shaping up nicely in that direction. Especially Strzok convicted, and sent off to federal-pound-me-in-the-ass prison, to have some 250 pound guy named Bubba wipe that smirk off Peter Strzok's face.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Another example of the FBI and DOJ's corruption on full display.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Stevens#Trial,_conviction,_and_reversal

Another case that, more sucessfully, unseated a Republican and gave it to a Democrat.
I'm sure Eric Holder only motioned to set aside the verdict because the tampering with evidence was so overwhelming. Otherwise, as Holder said: "I'm Obama's wingman, I'm his boy" and would have done his best to fly cover for the Democrat party.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

And former Whitewater special investigation prosecutor Sidney Powell, interviewed by Mark Levin, on the antics of James Comey, Robert Mueller, and Andrew Weissmann across multiple FBI cases, such as the Enron and Arthur Andersen case, the Martha Stewart case, and the Scooter Libby case.

Life, Liberty, & Levin - guest Sidney Powell - Sunday, January 27 Fox News 1 27 2019

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Another example of malicious prosecution is of Conrad Black, who Trump just pardoned 2 days ago. Anywhere else in the media, it is portrayed as a corrupt act for Trump to pardon Conrad Black, that Trump just pardoned him because Black wrote a book and many editorials in praise of Trump's presidency.
But that ignores that a lot of famous people have called Black's conviction an injustice and called for his pardon throughout the W.Bush, Obama and Trump years, that Trump finally granted.
It appears to be another example of over-eagerness by U.S. attorneys to convict Black.
Some of the people who have called for Black's pardon are Alan Dershowitz, Elton John, the late William F. Buckley and Rush Limbaugh.

From the Daily Caller:
https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/15/donald-trump-pardon-conrad-black-patrick-nolan/

And:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_v._United_States
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-o...article1057788/
https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/con...thy-of-response

While there is some controversy, the U.S. Supreme Court at one point voted 9-0 for the lower court to review their upholding of the Black conviction.

But to look at any mainstream liberal media coverage it's a straight-up case of one corrupt guy (President Trump) giving a pardon with no legal justification to another corrupt guy (Conrad Black) just because Black wrote a book stroking Trump's ego and lauding his presidency. Media coverage that ignores the many split rulings and prominent individuals calling Black's conviction an injustice, who brought it to Trump's legal team, who reviewed Black's case and urged Trump to pardon Black.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/media-...conomy-politics

Quote:
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump has pardoned a former media baron and onetime business partner convicted of fraud and obstruction of justice charges. In granting a pardon Wednesday to Lord Conrad Black, Trump cited “broad support from many high-profile individuals who have vigorously vouched for his exceptional character,” the White House said in a statement.

Black, 74, who controlled the newspaper chain Hollinger International, was convicted in 2007 and sentenced to 6½ years in prison. He served more than two years of his term but was freed on bail after the U.S. Supreme Court narrowed the reach of a federal law that gave prosecutors the authority to bring cases against executives who deprive companies of their “honest services.” The justices then ordered the lower courts to take another look at the conviction of Black, a Canadian who took British citizenship.

In 2011, a federal judge ordered Black to return to prison for about a year on top of the 29 months he already has served on charges of fraud and obstruction of justice. He was released in 2012.

Black has also written books and columns expressing his conservative views. Last year, he wrote the book, “Donald J. Trump: A President Like No Other.” In it, he describes Mr. Trump as “a good deal more ethical and honest than many other businessmen and corporate directors I have known.”

[full story at WSJ.com ]

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Judicial Watch: Nellie Ohr Deleted Emails Exchanged with DOJ Husband Bruce Ohr

Quote:
‘I’m deleting these emails now’

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released an email revealing that Nellie Ohr, wife of former Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr, informed him that she was deleting emails sent from Bruce Ohr’s DOJ email account.

Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 12:49 PM

To: Ohr, Bruce (ODAG)

Subject: Re: Analyst Russian Organized Crime – April 2016

Thanks! I’m deleting these emails now

The full email exchange is between Bruce Ohr, Lisa Holtyn, Nellie Ohr, and Stefan Bress, a first secretary at the German Embassy, and is part of 339 pages of heavily redacted records from the U.S. Department of Justice.

Judicial Watch obtained the records through a March 2018 Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed after the Justice Department failed to respond a December 2017 request (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:18-cv-00490)).

Nellie Ohr’s email has the same subject line as an email exchange with the subject line “Analyst Russian Organized Crime – April 2016” in which Bress initiates a discussion with Bruce Ohr and his top aide, Lisa Holtyn, proffering some “Russian analysts” to discuss a variety of topics with Ohr, Holtyn, and other DOJ officials. Among those topics to be discussed is “Impact of Russian influence operations in Europe (‘PsyOps/InfoWar’).”

Holtyn responds with, “I haven’t had a chance to confer with Bruce yet, but would certainly love to meet with the ‘A Team’!” Bruce Ohr then says, “That time works for me as well.” Bress then provides the personal details/passport numbers of the German analysts who will be meeting with Holtyn and Ohr. Holtyn tells Bress that the Ohr’s would like to host the German delegation for dinner and notes that Joe Wheatley and Ivana Nizich (a husband/wife team of DOJ Organized Crime prosecutors and friends of the Ohr’s) would join them as well.

Until he was demoted for his connection to the anti-Trump dossier, Bruce Ohr was a top official at DOJ. A House Intelligence Committee memo released by Chairman Devin Nunes said that Nellie Ohr was “employed by Fusion GPS to assist in the cultivation of opposition research on Trump” and that Bruce Ohr passed the results of that research, which was paid for by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Hillary Clinton campaign, to the FBI. The “salacious and unverified” Dossier was used to obtain a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) surveillance warrant to spy on Carter Page.

These documents are part of Nellie Ohr’s and the DOJ’s communications about Russia. Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) recently wrote up a criminal referral concerning her testimony before Congress that she had no knowledge of what was going on during the Russia investigation at DOJ.

“This email is disturbing and suggests documents relevant to the improper targeting of President Trump were destroyed,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

This production of documents also revealed that Bruce Ohr remained in regular contact with former British spy and Fusion GPS contractor Christopher Steele after Steele was terminated by the FBI in November 2016 for revealing to the media his position as an FBI confidential informant.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Judicial Watch: FBI Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Found in Obama White House

Quote:
Also Confirms Over 49,000 Clinton Server Emails Found on Weiner Laptop

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that a senior FBI official admitted, in writing and under oath, that the agency found Clinton email records in the Obama White House, specifically, the Executive Office of the President. The FBI also admitted nearly 49,000 Clinton server emails were reviewed as result of a search warrant for her material on the laptop of Anthony Weiner.

E.W. (Bill) Priestap, assistant director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division, made the disclosure to Judicial Watch as part of court-ordered discovery into the Clinton email issue.

U.S District Court Judge Royce Lamberth ordered Obama administration senior State Department officials, lawyers, and Clinton aides, as well as Priestap, to be deposed or answer writer questions under oath. The court ruled that the Clinton email system was “one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency.”

Priestap was asked by Judicial Watch to identify representatives of Hillary Clinton, her former staff, and government agencies from which “email repositories were obtained.” Priestap responded with the following non-exhaustive list:
•Bryan Pagliano
•Cheryl Mills
•Executive Office of the President [Emphasis added]
•Heather Samuelson
•Jacob Sullivan
•Justin Cooper
•United States Department of State
•United States Secret Service
•Williams & Connolly LLP

Priestap also testifies that 48,982 emails were reviewed as a result of a warrant for Clinton email account information from the laptop of Anthony Weiner, who had been married to top Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

A complete copy of Priestap’s interrogatory responses is available here. Priestap, is serving as assistant director of the FBI’s counterintelligence division and helped oversee both the Clinton email and the 2016 presidential campaign investigations. Priestap testified in a separate lawsuit that Clinton was the subject of a grand jury investigation related to her BlackBerry email accounts.

“This astonishing confirmation, made under oath by the FBI, shows that the Obama FBI had to go to President Obama’s White House office to find emails that Hillary Clinton tried to destroy or hide from the American people.” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “No wonder Hillary Clinton has thus far skated – Barack Obama is implicated in her email scheme.”

Priestap was ordered to answer the written questions by United States District Court Judge Royce C. Lamberth when he ruled in January that Judicial Watch’s discovery could begin in Hillary Clinton’s email scandal. This action came in Judicial Watch’s July 2014 FOIA lawsuit for:

Copies of any updates and/or talking points given to Ambassador Rice by the White House or any federal agency concerning, regarding, or related to the September 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

Any and all records or communications concerning, regarding, or relating to talking points or updates on the Benghazi attack given to Ambassador Rice by the White House or any federal agency.

Judicial Watch’s discovery seeks answers to:
•Whether Clinton intentionally attempted to evade the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) by using a non-government email system;
•whether the State Department’s efforts to settle this case beginning in late 2014 amounted to bad faith; and
•whether the State Department adequately searched for records responsive to Judicial Watch’s FOIA request.

This is huge news. Their correspondence proves that Obama knew about Hillary Clinton's private e-mail server, and also lied about NOT knowing about it.

The fact that Obama communicated regularly with Hillary by e-mails under a fake user-name also manifests consciousness of guilt. Obama also communicated with Hillary when she was away in foreign countries hostile to the United States, such as China and Russia, where their non-secured communication could be hacked with even more ease.

It's increasingly looking like not only Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Baker and others are going to be convicted and go to jail, but that Obama and Hillary might be prosecutable as well. Now that we have an attorney general who is actually interested in the truth, and equal justice under the law.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Or from OAN:

Judicial Watch: Obama knew of FOIA request, knew Clinton was using private servers

Quote:
Friday, May 17, 2019

New evidence has suggested the Obama-era White House was more involved with Hillary Clinton’s email scandal than previously thought.

Judicial Watch obtained 44 pages of documents from the State Department this week, revealing White House staff were tracking a December 2012 FOIA request by the left-leaning group ‘Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington’ (CREW). According to those documents, the request raised the alarm among Obama White House staff and the damage control began.

“CREW had sent this request asking for records about any email accounts associated with Hillary Clinton. They had sent this request again in December of 2012. The White House contacts the State Department and says ‘we want to know what’s going on, how are you responding to this to this Freedom of Information Act request?’ So, there’s some very interesting dialogue back and forth among the State Department officials.”

–Bill Marshall, senior investigator – Judicial Watch

CREW’s request went ignored until months later in May of 2013. The State Department finally responded, saying there were no records matching their request. In a chain of emails sent between Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson, the Clinton aides referred to waiting on advice from the White House Counsel on how to proceed further.

Meanwhile, Judicial Watch was still pushing for access to Clinton’s emails in court, claiming the State Department acted in bad faith. They are not alone. A judge has declared the email scandal to be “one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency.”

“Like what we’re seeing here…it demonstrates how the White House knew all along, for a long period of time, that that Hillary was was using an illegal email server,” stated Judicial Watch’s senior investigator. “Of course they knew because Hillary, we know, was communicating with with Barack Obama via her illegal email account”

As a result of court ordered depositions and a series of document releases, Judicial Watch believes the Obama-era White House orchestrated a cover-up for the former secretary of state.

Translated, Hillary staff's internal communications: "Ohh shit! These FOIA requests are going to put us in jail! Don't say anything until the lawyers tell us how we can circumnavigate the truth and stay out of jail!!"

And that incriminates both Obama and Hillary.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

And this on Bruce and Nellie Ohr:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-1...-judicial-watch

It shows Nellie Ohr's exact words in transcribed testimony. And her clear partisan bias against Trump, and for Hillary Clinton.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Conrad Black was interviewed by Trish Regan on her show tonight. He pointed out that the U.S. attorneys' prosecution originally wanted Black sentenced to 102 years in prison. And after the Supreme court threw out the majority of his sentence, he served 3 years in jail, and he was paroled in 2012. So he served his sentence, and Trump pardoned his record retroactively, despite having served his sentence years ago.

Way before Trump pardoned him, there was a question by some rather high-profile people whether Black should have served any time at all.

Conrad Black also mentioned the malicious political conviction and imprisonment of Scooter Libby.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooter_Libby_clemency_controversy

Involving some of the same players at FBI and DOJ, notably James Comey.
And notably, it was Richard Armitage who later publicly admitted he inadvertantly gave journalist Robert Novak the puzzle pieces that Novak put together to publicly reveal Valerie Plame, not Scooter Libby. And that Libby was convicted of process crimes of perjury and obstruction of justice, not outing Plame. Another example of over 10 years of such prosecutions from DOJ/FBI. Process-crime prosecutions that by the oddest coincidence target Republicans, while Democrat warriors like Lois Lerner, Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills always seem to slip through the DOJ cracks and avoid prosecution.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard