Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#1228546 - Tue Apr 02 2019 04:15 PM "Creepy uncle Joe" Biden and his female accusers
Wonder Boy
Online   content brutally Kamphausened

Loc: A glorious bold new America

Second woman alleges that Joe Biden touched her inappropriately (Washington Post)

"Inappropriate touching" sounds like something the referee blows his whistle for during a football game.

There's no getting around Joseph Biden's odd behavior, going back almost his entire political career. I recall a few years ago Biden was massaging some biker chick while still Vice President, in some bar somehwere during a public appearance photo op.
There's an article I saw years ago that Biden deliberately makes female secret service agents protecting him uncomfortable, walking around nude or undressed, and making weird inappropriate remarks.

And the weird comments and groping of women extends even the daughters of other House and Senate members.
And his racist remarks about "you can't go to a 7-11 unless you're from India" remarks.
And opposing integration through bussing and other less enlightened remarks.

That said, the two women who have accused him have made it clear they are either Bernie Sanders supporters, or otherwise committed to a liberal-progressive political agenda of a woman or person of color as the presidential candidate.
So it's pretty clearly motivated, and directed at leveraging Biden out of the race. And I would be surprised at this point if he officially announced he is running, and would subject himself to even worse and escalating even more lascivious sexual allegations. He's 76 and wealthy, and I think he'd prefer to step aside and enjoy the good life, and not subject himself to a career-ender with that kind of disgrace.
There's also financial issues of Biden and his sons enriching themselves through insider deals and cushy jobs that are so obviously corporate financial kickbacks in exchange for Biden and his family advancing their agenda. I first became aware of the opening salvo of these in Michelle Malkin's 2010 book Culture of Corruption.

Again, something where I think Biden would prefer going out on a high note rather than have these facts be made known.
Either way, I'm enjoying the Democrat-on-Democrat fratricide. It's clear all this dirt on Biden is coming from the other DNC primary candidates. Lisa Booth said that her experience on running campaigns taught her that any political candidate of either party, before doing any opposition reseach on their competitors, should first do it on themselves.

Biden currently has the highest approval of any Democrat primary candidate, Sanders being the second highest, and all others far below that in the single digits. I think that's how Biden would prefer to go out, before the piranha in his own party take him down.

#1228547 - Tue Apr 02 2019 04:33 PM Re: "Creepy uncle Joe" Biden and his female accusers [Re: Wonder Boy]
Wonder Boy

Quote:

By Felicia Sonmez and Elise Viebeck, Washington Post
April 1 at 8:32 PM

A former congressional aide to Rep. Jim Himes (D-Conn.) says former vice president Joe Biden touched her inappropriately at a 2009 fundraiser, the second woman to make allegations against Biden in the past week.

Biden has long been known for his intimate physical style. But the appropriateness of his behavior toward women is coming under scrutiny as he nears an announcement on a potential 2020 presidential bid. Late last week, Lucy Flores, a former Nevada state legislator, penned an essay in which she said that Biden acted inappropriately toward her at a 2014 campaign event and made her feel uncomfortable.

In a statement Monday, the former congressional aide, Amy Lappos, said she was speaking out about her own experience because she was disappointed in the “ridiculously dismissive” way Democrats — including Biden — had responded to Flores’s account.

“Biden’s statement in response to Lucy’s article was not only disturbing, it was disgusting,” Lappos said. “I stand by Lucy and any woman with the courage to come forward regarding inappropriate behavior by men.”

In a comment Sunday on a “Connecticut Women in Politics” Facebook post that shared Flores’s story, Lappos said Biden “did something similar to me” at a Greenwich, Conn., fundraiser for Himes.

“I can speak from experience when I say it’s an incredibly uncomfortable situation and not at all acceptable,” Lappos wrote under the pseudonym “Alice Paul,” according to the Hartford Courant. “We need to hold our men to the same standards we hold all men.”

The “Alice Paul” account includes photos of Lappos and has pictures in common with Lappos’s personal Facebook account.

Lappos, 43, went on the record about the alleged incident in an interview Monday with the Courant. She said Biden, then 66, moved toward her while she was in the kitchen with several other volunteers at the private residence where the fundraiser was being held.

It wasn’t sexual, but he did grab me by the head,” she told the newspaper. “He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth.”

Lappos worked as an aide to Himes from January 2009 to November 2016, primarily as a constituent services representative and grants coordinator, according to Legistorm, a congressional research firm. Her LinkedIn page lists her as the owner of Moma Grants, a freelance grant-writing service.

A Biden spokesman referred The Washington Post to a statement the former vice president issued on Sunday, in which Biden said he had offered “countless handshakes, hugs, expressions of affection, support and comfort” during his years in public life,“and not once — never — did I believe I acted inappropriately.”

A Himes spokesman did not respond to a request for comment.

The news comes days after Flores said in her piece for New York magazine’s The Cut that Biden approached her from behind during a 2014 campaign rally, placed his hands on her shoulders, moved closer to her and planted a “big slow kiss” on the back of her head. She said Sunday that his behavior had made her feel “powerless” and “like I couldn’t move.”

It also comes as Biden is under increasing pressure from women’s rights groups, prominent African American leaders and other supporters of Anita Hill to acknowledge his responsibility for his handling of the 1991 confirmation hearing of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. Biden was chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee when the hearing took place; he recently sparked a backlash when he said he regretted that he “couldn’t come up with a way to get [Hill] the kind of hearing she deserved.”

In her statement Monday, Lappos said she believes referring to Biden’s behavior as “simply affection” or “grandpa-like” or “friendly” is “part of the problem.”

“Uninvited affection is not okay. Objectifying women is not okay. Men who invade a woman’s personal space, touch women inappropriately, sexually harass women and feed rape culture have no place in a position of power,” she said.

She called on Biden and the other Democratic men running for the White House to “step aside and support one of the many talented and qualified women running.”

Lappos told the Hartford Courant she did not report the alleged 2009 incident at the time because “he was the vice president. I was a nobody.” She said she believed Biden’s behavior had crossed a line of “decency” and “respect.”

The $1,000-per-ticket fundraiser took place Oct. 5, 2009, at the Greenwich, Conn., home of Ron Moelis, an affordable-housing developer. The event was covered for the Stamford Advocate by Neil Vigdor, the reporter who broke the story about Lappos’s allegations on Monday for the Courant.

and especially:

Quote:
Her personal Facebook page prominently displays a black-and-white photo of five female Democratic presidential candidates: Sens. Kirsten Gillibrand (N.Y.), Kamala D. Harris (Calif.), Amy Klobuchar (Minn.) and Elizabeth Warren (Mass.) and Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (Hawaii). The photo was posted on Feb. 21.

A day before her allegations were covered by the Courant, Lappos commented on Biden on Facebook, republishing text that criticized his performance during past presidential bids, along with the performance of other male presidential candidates in past elections.

“THIS- elect women already. Geeze,” she wrote.

Which is all too telling about her motives for making the allegation against Biden.

#1228556 - Wed Apr 03 2019 06:52 PM Re: "Creepy uncle Joe" Biden and his female accusers [Re: Wonder Boy]
Wonder Boy

I was thinking that this follows the pattern of how Democrats orchestrate sexual allegations against a Republican. And again, it's kind of satisfying to see Democrats unleash this kind of viciousness against their own.

First there was one lone allegation.
A few days later when Biden didn't fold, a second allegation.

Now a few days later today, two more women make slightly escalating allegations against Biden the same day. Probably a week from now if Biden doesn't withdraw, the pile-on will begin, with multiple women making far more incriminating allegations.

I still think they are being more velvet-gloved about it with Biden, with a Republican they would make a more immediate attempt to destroy him ((as in the examples of Brett Kavanaugh, Roy Moore, Donald Trump, and Herman Cain). But it's a warning from those in his own party, that this is just the opening salvo. Biden can either get out now, or they can completely destroy him.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.

#1228562 - Thu Apr 04 2019 12:18 AM Re: "Creepy uncle Joe" Biden and his female accusers [Re: Wonder Boy]
the G-man
Offline Officially "too old for this shit"

Loc: the right
Funny how nobody cared about these allegations when they were occurring... and this guy was literally a heartbeat away from the presidency
#1228564 - Thu Apr 04 2019 10:22 AM Re: "Creepy uncle Joe" Biden and his female accusers [Re: the G-man]
Lothar of The Hill People
Offline brother from another mother

Loc: Way back in the woods.
I think the media ls pro democrat so of course they're not call attention to what one of their guys are doing.
#1228566 - Thu Apr 04 2019 12:07 PM Re: "Creepy uncle Joe" Biden and his female accusers [Re: Lothar of The Hill People]
Wonder Boy

Yeah, while Biden was Obama's V.P. for 8 years they didn't want to criticize him, despite the abundant creepy examples on video being out ther all that time.

Now that Biden is one of many 2020 potential primary candidates, the liberal media want to knock him out or the running to make room for someone less white and more "progressive" (i.e., far-left).
The fact that Biden is the highest-polling by far in the Democrat field speaks of how lackluster the Democrat porimary field is. Kicking Biden down won't make any of these maniacs any more electable.

Corey Booker, Elizabeth "Pocahantas" Warren, Kamala Harris, all the rest, are in the very low single digits. The only other that even comes close to Biden is Bernie Sanders, another 77 year old white guy.
And I'd lay money that the same group unleashing these attacks on Biden will have the long knives out for Sanders once Biden is knocked out of the running.

#1228567 - Thu Apr 04 2019 12:24 PM Re: "Creepy uncle Joe" Biden and his female accusers [Re: Wonder Boy]
Wonder Boy

Creepy Uncle Joe

"Do any of these women look comfortable?"

\:lol\:

Page 1 of 1 1

Hop to:
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Stats
3015 Members
14 Forums
65601 Topics
1188506 Posts

Max Online: 1242 @ Thu Mar 31 2016 02:41 PM
New Topics
Memorable work from Howard Chaykin
by Wonder Boy
Is 5G safe?
by Wonder Boy
Eclipse Comics, 1978-1991, an age undreamed of
by Wonder Boy
WWE WrestleMania 35 Results: 4-7-19
by PixieP
Why do Jews vote Democrat?
by Wonder Boy
How To Make A Flying Remote Control Helicopter At Home?
by Jany
"Creepy uncle Joe" Biden and his female accusers
by Wonder Boy
DC apologizes for the recent price hike.
by Lothar of The Hill People
Top 5 Batman artists
by the G-man
Mueller investigation submitted its final report today
by Wonder Boy