Next Thread
Print Thread
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Ricky Gervais' Monologue - 2020 Golden Globes

For several years, I've stopped watching the Academy Awards and Golden Globes, because celebrities in the programs shove their ultra-Left views down the throats of a repelled American majority, and I'm one of millions who stopped watching a long time ago as a direct result.

How refreshing to see, after years of spoonfed liberal vitriol in these shows, that a comedian went on and lectured the lecturers, ramming views down the throats of Hollywood's sactimonious elite that theyclearly didn't want to hear. A blast of stinging reality, railing on the hypocrisy of an entertainment elite that while supporting the likes of Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein and Roman Polanski, has the audacity to talk down to the rest of us.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

The line directed at Hollywood's elite: "Most of you are less educated than Greta Thunberg."

I had to refresh myself on who she is. She's the angry little Swedish environmentalist girl who melodramatically scolded adults of the world for environmentally destroying the planet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greta_Thunberg

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Link Copied to Clipboard