Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#1231130 2020-03-04 7:33 AM
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
It looks like creepy uncle Joe has won super Tuesday. I'm guessing he will be the Democrat nominee for President. I doubt he could beat Trump even if he picked someone famous as his VP. I won't vote for Joe but I am wondering how could he win.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
It looks like creepy uncle Joe has won super Tuesday. I'm guessing he will be the Democrat nominee for President. I doubt he could beat Trump even if he picked someone famous as his VP. I won't vote for Joe but I am wondering how could he win.

He has the Democrat SuperPac known as the mainstream media helping out for one thing.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

How do Democrats get behind Joe Biden, a guy who at this point can barely remember his own name?

Biden is little more than a prop, for the Bolshevik hand-wringers who would really run the country, in the hypothetical scenario where Biden could actually get elected.

But keep in mind: the media is 93% anti-Trump in its news coverage. And according to Media Research Center, reached 100% negative coverage during the impeachment hearings.
Newt Gingrich said he was amazed, that a president could have 93% negative coverage and still survive! In point of fact, Trump on any given day of his presidency has been at or several points above where Obama was at the same point in his presidency.
And very important: that was with the media gushingly supporting Obama, the wind at his back.
Vs. the media attacking and tearing down Trump, every single day. AND TRUMP STILL HAS HIGHER APPROVAL NUMBERS THAN OBAMA. That tells you a lot about the diminishing influence of the liberal media.

During the 2016 campaign, all but 2 major newspapers endorsed Hillary Clinton.
Guess who won. Plus every accurate predictor of the 2016 election has already predicted a re-election of Trump in 2020. So that Democrat SuperPac known as the mainstream media doesn't have the same power that it once did.

Thank God.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Biden took Michigan. Sanders is underperforming his 2016 numbers. Trump and Putin are having a bad night.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I suspect Sanders will stay in the race but losing Michigan is going to make it hard for him and probably a much easier time unifying the party for Biden.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Now that Klobuchar, Buttigeig, Beto O'Rourk, Kamala Harris, and Elizabeth Warren have overnight ended their campaigns and (all but Warren) endorsed Biden, as has every partisan agent of the Deep State, Biden is sleep-walking to victory, last Tuesday, and again tonight.

I say it again: It was not Biden who orchestrated that overnight wave of campaign suspensions and Biden endorsements, it isn't Biden who is running this campaign. And it isn't Biden who would be the one running a hypothetical Biden presidency, in the wildcard unlikelihood he should win. It would be the puppetmasters of the Deep State. And I frankly can't imagine there are enough people out there willing to vote for an obviously mentally impaired Biden.

What this primary tells you is that Democrat primary voters are even more terrified of a Bernie Sanders presidency.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
From what I can tell it’s about picking the candidate who voters think has the best chance of defeating the shit bag. The other candidates knew if they stayed in it would have only allowed a weaker candidate to win the primary. A Sanders win would have been very reminiscent of Trump winning the republican primary. I think g-man is right at least about the potential of Sanders being a drag down ballet too.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
From what I can tell it’s about picking the candidate who voters think has the best chance of defeating the shit bag. The other candidates knew if they stayed in it would have only allowed a weaker candidate to win the primary. A Sanders win would have been very reminiscent of Trump winning the republican primary. I think g-man is right at least about the potential of Sanders being a drag down ballet too.

Again, every time you call Trump a "shitbag", you only prove YOURSELF to be a shitbag.

It's laughable that any of those 2020 Democrats who endorsed Biden can even pretend to believe in him. They mocked Biden mercilessly during the DNC debates. The Republicans are already showing ads with Klobuchar, Julian Castro, Cory Booker, and others belittling him onstage. These soulless pod-people pretending to be human don't believe in Biden, and no thinking person believes they do. They were courted by Biden's handlers and promised cabinet positions in a theoretical Biden presidency.

G-man said it a few days ago, that Biden is going to lose, Biden is just the one selected by the Democrat party handlers as someone who will result in the least down-ballot loss of seats for the Democrat party. A lesser humiliation than Bernie Sanders. But still, a pretty damn humiliating choice.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Biden happens to be the one that Trump actually feared going up against. He was impeached already for his efforts to try to knock Joe out early by trying to get Ukraine to announce an investigation while withholding money needed by that government to fight Russia.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Biden happens to be the one that Trump actually feared going up against. He was impeached already for his efforts to try to knock Joe out early by trying to get Ukraine to announce an investigation while withholding money needed by that government to fight Russia.

If it was ever true that Biden was the most feared 2020 Democrat candidate, Biden's own self-defeating daily incompetence has certainly disproven that. I love how last night the Republican party released a statement saying how the Democrats have "rallied around the confused Joseph Biden".

Trump was "impeached" by a Democrat-majority House of Representatives that even a few Democrats jumped ship and wouldn't support, a Democrat majority who are so obscenely partisan they would have impeached Trump no matter what the evidence. And if the Democrat Bolsheviks had allowed fair proceedings in the House so the American voters could see it for themselves, they would not have been able to impeach.
Then House Dems kicked it over to the Senate for a trial, where they knew it would be rejected because House Democrats never made a valid case for impeachment. Their priority was to get an impeachment vote before Christmas, never mind assembling evidence to support that vote. It was all a cheap stunt.
SO VERY IMPORTANTLY: President Trump was >>>ACQUITTED<<< by the Senate, so he was never fully impeached!
The case against Trump never had evidence, it was a cheap DNC stunt, and it ultimately fell apart.

As opposed to Bill Clinton, who paid a $60,000 fine, and had his law license taken away due to his perjury, obstruction, and general contempt for the laws he wa sworn to uphold, both as a lawyer and as aa president. And then Clinton was forced to give a $750,000 settlement to Paula Jones for his sexual misconduct.

I guess Senator Robet Menendez (D-NJ) is ALSO "impeached forever" by the lying standard Pelosi and the Democrats hold.
Both Menendez and Trump are "impeached forever" by Pelosi's warped twisting of Constitutional rights and due process, but what escapes her is they were ultimately both ACQUITTED forever.

It's quite clear the kind of Jacobinist French-Revolution-style reign of terror the maniacs of your party would inflict on the country if they were to gain power at any point now, Nov 2020 or any time after. The Democrat party not only needs to be defeated in the 2020 election, it needs to be destroyed, its leadership gone, and completely replaced with new leadership. The nation is not safe until that happens.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Trump was acquitted by republicans who helped hide the evidence. You can rut in the shit bag’s corruption but even a lot of republicans in polling recognize he did something wrong.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

That was before we found out that Joe was going senile.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Trump was acquitted by republicans who helped hide the evidence. You can rut in the shit bag’s corruption but even a lot of republicans in polling recognize he did something wrong.

You again only prove YOURSELF a "shitbag" by insulting the most accomplished president in 50 years. You leap to give a criminal label to Trump, while giving a complete free pass to far more blatant criminality of Democrats, both the Hillary campaign and Obama administration, as well as the IRS, FBI, DOJ , FISA court and CIA, while you strain to allege the slightest questionable action by Trump.

Trump was acquitted by the complete lack of evidence, and the fact that the Democrat-controlled House was in such a rush to vote for a pre-ordained impeachment, no matter what the evidence and clear lack thereof, that they never bothered to make a legitimate factual case for it. Impeachment by the Democrat House was nothing more than a political stunt.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man

That was before we found out that Joe was going senile.

Even at his peak the day he entered as a 2020 candidate, Biden was at best the Democrat who would lose to Trump by the smallest margin.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Joe Biden Faces Sexual Assault Allegations From A Former Staffer

• Former Vice President Joe Biden is facing a new sexual assault allegation, from a woman named Tara Reade, who says she has been trying to share her story since 1993 when it allegedly happened. Reade’s allegation comes in the midst of Biden’s surging presidential campaign and is consistent with other stories women have shared about their discomfort with the way Biden has touched them.

Credibly accused...that's how it works, right MEM?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I think a Trump supporter would need to clarify what they considered credible these days.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I think a Trump supporter would need to clarify what they considered credible these days.

Nice attempt at a pivot to avoid the hypocrisy

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You can’t answer the question because of yours.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

"Creepy Uncle Joe" Biden and his female accusers topic
http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1228546#Post1228546

Just feels like a good time to refer back to a previous topic I posted. Where there's plenty of footage of Biden groping and caressing teenage girls and even little girls. Where the girls are clearly repulsed but suffer through his pawings. Where secret service agents avoid bringing their girlfriends into rooms where Biden is, so he won't grab their asses. Where Biden deliberately walks around naked just to make female secret service agents uncomfortable.

"Creepy" doesn't half cover it.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Lol, Trump supporters trying to say what is credible and creepy. Let me know when it exceeds Trump’s

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Bill Clinton, 1998

I did not... have... sex... with that woman... Monica Lewinsky...

Originally Posted By: Joseph Biden, May 1, 2020

I did not... have... sex... with that woman... Tara Reade...

How long before it all collapses?

Astonishing, but it shouldn't be, given the Democrat-Bolshevik nature, all the Democrats who wanted Brett Kavanaugh lynched without a trial 18 months ago, based on absolutely no solid evidence, and multiple women whose allegations against Kavanaugh completely collapsed under the slightest scrutiny.
And then...
These same Democrat House and Senate members have no criticism of Biden under similar allegations, with far more supporting evidence:

1) Reade was a supervisor of interns in Biden's ofice. After the time of her complaint, she was immediately removed as their supervisor, and issolated in a windowless office. Multiple interns and office staff confirm this.

2) Reade immediately told at least 4 friends, neighbors and her mother about the incident where Biden groped and fingered her. One former neighbor who Reade told still plans to vote for Biden, but says Reade told her and Reade isn't a liar. Reade told her mother, who actually called in to Larry King about the incident, and the video of that has been found and played.
3) Reade filed a police report about the assault.

and
4) Biden has a history of creepy groping and hair-smelling of random women, of making female secret service agents uncomfortable , and even little girls.

But I'm sure this is all... perfectly normal!

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Lol, you have spent how much time and energy calling all the Trump women accusers liars and not credible? It’s been fun watching Fox play the game too.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I’m willing to give Biden the benefit of the doubt but the Democrats who didn’t give Kavanaugh the same courtesy look really hypocritical right now.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
People from both sides are guilty of that. I would say allegations shouldn’t be automaticity true or untrue depending on party affiliation. The Supreme Court is a lifetime appointment and Biden is running for the highest office. There should be no automatic pass on harassment claims.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

NEW LIBERAL REFRAIN: SO WHAT IF BIDEN DID IT?

Quote:
by Howard Kurtz

The defense of Joe Biden on the allegations that have disrupted his campaign has gone through some fascinating twists and turns.
At first, in the wake of Tara Reade’s accusation that he sexually assaulted her in 1993, the reaction in media and political circles was largely silence. Reade seemed to come out of nowhere, so there was little need to acknowledge her story.

Many media outlets stuck with silence after the New York Times and Washington Post published their accounts 19 days later. In other outlets, the second reaction was that she was probably not telling the truth -- after all, no Biden Senate staffer could recall her making the charge and no one could find the complaint she says she filed.
As journalists tracked down more people who say Reade told them of the alleged attack -- there are now at least four corroborating witnesses -- the third reaction was that yes, she has more evidence than Christine Blasey Ford, and yes she should be heard, but it’s still a muddle, and besides, Biden went on television and denied it.

But now, in certain quarters, comes the fourth reaction: So what if it’s true?
That is, so what if Biden did it as long as he can help us get rid of Donald Trump?

This is striking because it’s often a media indictment against the president and his supporters, that they’ll deny an allegation, then modify their stance as more evidence emerges, then retreat to “who cares, everybody does it, look at all he’s accomplishing.”
But now some on the left are twisting themselves into pretzel-like shapes to absolve the former vice president.

First, the usual disclaimer: We don’t know what happened 27 years ago, there are holes and contradictions in Reade’s account, and Biden’s denial has been absolute.
But that’s not the case that Linda Hirshman makes in a New York Times op-ed.

A longtime feminist author who’s written a book on sexual harassment, she writes: “I believe Tara Reade. So what’s a girl to do now?”
Rather than engaging in the “nonsense” of denigrating her accusation and witnesses, Hirshman says, “I’ll take one for the team. I believe Ms. Reade, and I’ll vote for Mr. Biden this fall.”

I mean, this is a woman who describes herself as one of the few establishment feminists to argue on behalf of Monica Lewinsky in 1998. Still, “I hate, hate, hate to say the following. Suck it up and make the utilitarian bargain.”

And here comes the rationale: Biden is “likely to do more good for women and the nation than his competition, the worst president in the history of the Republic.”
In other words, we’d take anyone to dump Trump, even if that person once digitally penetrated a young staffer.

Wouldn’t a Biden presidency, she asks, “count for more than the harm done to the victims of abuse?”
Isn’t this, for all the intellectual agonizing, what Bill Clinton’s supporters did in trying to justify his treatment of Lewinsky and other women--to say he was a good, pro-choice president for women?

I get that you have to weigh the totality of any candidate, and that more than a dozen women have accused Trump of sexual misconduct. But this seems like an especially raw calculation.
To be fair, some of the most prominent female liberals in the media, including Maureen Dowd, Ruth Marcus and Michelle Goldberg, have written that they’re troubled by the Reade allegations.

But the politics-trumps-integrity argument is also being made by Martin Tolchin, a former Times correspondent and a founder of the Hill newspaper. In a letter to the editor run by the Times, Tolchin says:
“I don’t want an investigation. I want a coronation of Joe Biden. Would he make a great president? Unlikely. Would he make a good president? Good enough. Would he make a better president than the present occupant? Absolutely.
“I don’t want justice, whatever that may be. I want a win, the removal of Donald Trump from office.”

Marty is obviously entitled to speak his mind, but this is what many Trump supporters think this is what journalists believe -- that they just detest the president and don’t even care whether the Biden accusations are true.

NPR is one of the major news organizations that waited nearly a month to air the allegations, a full week after they were covered by the Times and Washington Post.

Now its public editor, Kelly McBride, is chastising the network for its “lack of urgency”:
“That it took nearly a month to get to air hurts. NPR's silence on the story feeds at least three critical narratives, or perhaps suspicions: 1) NPR preferred Biden over Bernie Sanders for the Democratic nomination (the story broke before Sanders had dropped out, but barely); 2) NPR is reluctant to tell stories that may help President Donald J. Trump's re-election effort; 3) NPR is hypocritical, covering claims of sexual assault leveled against Republicans, but burying similar accusations against Democrats.”

That demonstrates the value of having an ombudsman. And given the media’s hesitant and ambivalent coverage of the allegations, could anyone be blamed for thinking Kelly McBride is right?

Howard Kurtz is a Fox News analyst and the host of "MediaBuzz" (Sundays 11 a.m.). He also hosts the MediaBuzzmeter podcast and is the author of "Media Madness: Donald Trump, The Press and the War Over the Truth."

Between
1) Biden's 50 years of corruption from corporate donors and pay-to-play deals for himself, his sons, and his brother, even with the likes of China and Ukraine,
2) Biden's dull-witted incompetence and being wrong on every foreign policy issue for decades,
3) Biden's more recent increasing mental impairment and senility, and
4) Biden's weird behavior with women for decades, hair-smelling, ass-grabbing and flirting with little girls, on which the Tara Reade allegations are just the latest item piled on...

...amid all this, I just don't see Biden making it to the finish line on election day, let alone winning. There is a movement within the DNC to replace him.

In any case, it's Democrat hypocrisy on display:
1) All women who make allegations have to be believed. UNLESS THEY ACCUSE DEMOCRATS, THEN WE IGNORE THEM, OR MAKE JOKES ABOUT THIS BEING WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DRAG A 100 DOLLAR BILL THROUGH A TRAILER PARK.
2) In the liberal media, we report every half-baked sexual allegation about a Republican every 30 minutes 24/7 for weeks. But if the same allegations, with much more suporting evidence, are reported about a Democrat, we do our damnedest to treat it dismissively or not report it at all.

Wonder Boy #1231844 2020-05-09 1:00 PM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Howard Kurtz or as Trump refers to him Howie, of course ignores a couple of things. Biden unlike Trump only has one woman accusing him of sexual harassment. And that woman less than a year ago had a different story that didn’t involve sexual harassment. She’s probably gotten far more coverage than any one of Trump’s accusers. This during a pandemic that Trump fumbles daily. Both Biden and Trump have been in the public eye for decades. Trump has a long history of sexual harassment, lying and also bragging about it. Biden just doesn’t.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Kurtz was comparing how democrats handled Kavanaugh vs Biden, not Trump. Nice attempt at deflection

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I didn’t see Howie making it that specific. He of course doesn’t go into any of Trump’s many accusers so you could be right. That begs the question why Kurtz stayed away from an equal comparison. I’ve seen enough of his columns to know the answer. He writes to please an audience that views a free and independent press as an enemy to their political party.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
And if you look Kurtz also misrepresents Reade as having more evidence than Ford.

Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford has 4 affidavits backing claim

I get that Kurtz pleases his conservative audience but it’s hard to take him seriously.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Howard Kurtz previously worked for the Washington Post and then had a media show on CNN for years, before moving to Fox 4 years ago with a similar media analysis show.
Kurtz has often been blasted by the likes of Ann Coulter for his liberal bias. He's left-of-center, but he at least makes the effort to be objective and hold both sides equally accountable.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I didn’t see Howie making it that specific. He of course doesn’t go into any of Trump’s many accusers so you could be right. That begs the question why Kurtz stayed away from an equal comparison. I’ve seen enough of his columns to know the answer. He writes to please an audience that views a free and independent press as an enemy to their political party.

Most of Trump's accusers clearly have an ideological/political motive of "we have to stop Trump from getting elected", many clearly stated in exactly those words. One a liberal media reporter with a history of making sexual allegations against previous men. Others who said nothing for years while in business with Trump, then only when they didn't get the payoff or renewed contract they wanted only then made allegations, in clearly motivated vindictive payback.
In the case of ex-wife Ivanna Trump, she made allegations and then retracted them, saying in her revised statements that she "felt raped, emotionally". Well, feeling raped emotionally is not rape. She has even met socially with Trump in the White House. But the media lyingly still lists her as one of Trump's 'victims".
And a number of others were just Miss America contestants where Trump walked through the contest dressing room and did nothing to them, but with no assault or actual charges said "he just looked at me creepy" or words to that effect. Again, not examples of assault or inaappropriate contact. But again, the lying media still includes them as "victims" despite that they are not examples of assault or any other crime. They are grouped together by the media with the others to create an illusion of a massive number of accusers of Trump, but in truth anyone can see when examining the details that these are not assaults. When you sift through all the 18 or so "victims" of Trump, once you eliminate the ones who are subjective perception and not even close to sexual assault, when you eliminate the ones with clear monetary or political motive and/or petty revenge on Trump, you maybe get one or two who have something resembling a possible legitimate allegation.
And when you consider the other 16 are petty and illegitimate, the likelihood is that the remaining two with serious examination would fall apart as well.

Likewise in the case of the four women who attacked Brett Kavanaugh. 3 of the 4 easily fell apart, and all 4 have a clear motive of being Democrat-leftists, campaign donors, activists, and currently/formerly DNC operatives. The only one that even approached credibility was Christine Blasey-Ford, but she had huge holes and inconsistencies in her story as well. And I'd like to see all four cross-examined and prosecuted for perjury. They wanted to destroy an innocent man's life, let the punishment fit the crime.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Howard Kurtz or as Trump refers to him Howie, of course ignores a couple of things. Biden unlike Trump only has one woman accusing him of sexual harassment. And that woman less than a year ago had a different story that didn’t involve sexual harassment. She’s probably gotten far more coverage than any one of Trump’s accusers. This during a pandemic that Trump fumbles daily. Both Biden and Trump have been in the public eye for decades. Trump has a long history of sexual harassment, lying and also bragging about it. Biden just doesn’t.

Uh, there are at least 7 previous women who have accused Biden of touching them in a n uninvited creepy, sexual and inappropriate way. Jessie Watters on his show last night went through the list on Watters' World.

And regarding Tara Reade getting "more coverage", apparently you never heard of Stormy Daniels. Aside from Daniels herself, her lawyer Avennatti (a k a, "creepy porn lawyer") himself was interviewed wellover 100 times on CNN. And in addition on MSNBC and the other liberal media channels.

Even in the case of Christine Blasey-Ford, the lying accuser of Kavanaugh given the most media legitimacy despite no supporting evidence, where not even her friends would verify her story, there is nothing verifying her story.
As compared to Tara Reade, where she told at least 4 people and her mother about Biden's attack on her. There is a videotaped phone call from Reade's mother to Larry King's CNN show talking about her daughter's assault and her inability to get anyone to take the assault seriously in the Senate, short of going to the press.
Where a California newspaper unearthed a court testimony transcript where Reade's ex-husband in divorce proceedings in 1996 let on that Tara REade had told him about a sexual assault she endured while working in Senator Biden's office.
Where multiple interns that Tara Reade was supervisor for said Reade was their supervisor, until she was abruptly removed and banished to a corner office. Where Reade was clearly an employee of Biden's, was clearly removed from her regular duties at the time of the incident, and negotiated some kind of end to her employment as a result of no one taking the the assault seriously.

As compared to Blasey-Ford where no one can confirm that she ever even met Kavanaugh, let alone that the two were ever even alone together, or that there was any witness to anything resembling a sexual assault. Blasey-Ford can't remember the day she alleges the attack occurred, the house where it allegedly occurred, how she arrived, how she got home, any witnesses. But her we have to believe, no questions asked!
And Tara Reade is treated dismissively, despite far more supporting evidence.
Like Bill Clinton's accusers are ignored.
And JFK's , RFK's, Ted Kennedy's.
Like the current date-rapist Lieutenant governor of Georgia, and the Klan-robed governor.

I see a pattern here. If the accused is a Republican and it can be weaponized against them, we are to believe them. If the accused is a Democrat, it is selectively not covered as long as possible, and covered minimally and dismissively, if covered at all.

There is no interest by Democrats in actually protecting women, only in weaponizing allegations. If the accused is a Democrat, the DNC protects the Democrat, not the woman, and further tries to discredit and destroy the woman.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Ford as I cited had 4 people that she had spoken to in the past about Kavanaugh raping her. Reade apparently has 4 people now too but last year she had a different story that she said didn’t involve sexual assault. She is also a big Bernie Sanders supporter. I do not know if she is lying but I do highly suspect you would be calling her a liar like you have every time for Trump if the accusations were aimed at him.

And there is a difference between what Biden has been accused of previously that he has acknowledged and apologized for so no unlike Trump Biden doesn’t have multiple women accusing him of criminal rape. Nor has he bragged about being so powerful that he could just grab women’s pussies. Nor did Biden have to pay a former wife millions of dollars and have her sign a non disclosure agreement after she gave a deposition describing him violently pulling her hair out. That’s your guy.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man

Fake quotes that I sincerely don’t see as being true. On the other hand I do not have to make up quotes for Trump or a history that includes a large and still growing group of women that have accused him of everything from sexual harassment to rape.

Reade has a right to be heard like Ford was. As well as Trump’s 20 some accusers will probably get a chance to be heard again. Voters can asses.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
And to be clear, if Biden wins and democrats hold the house and take control of the senate any of the Supreme Court nominees should be held to the same standard as Kavanaugh was if there are claims of rape.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

You don't see that Mika Brzezinski is a complete Democrat yes-woman and puppet of the Democrat/Left, who parrots Democrat talking points on any given day, and literally parrots Joe Scarbporough every day? There's a reason no one watches their show. It's complete propaganda, devoid of any information whatssoever, and they've been busted multiple times in their lies and false hyperbolic conspiracy theories. On any other netwwork, that show would have been cancelled for low ratings and irresponsible disinformation a long time ago.

Originally Posted By: M E M
And to be clear, if Biden wins and democrats hold the house and take control of the senate any of the Supreme Court nominees should be held to the same standard as Kavanaugh was if there are claims of rape.

"If Biden wins".
\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:
\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

Yeah, don't hold your breath on that one. There is zero enthusiasm for Biden. His negatives and the lack of Democrat voter enthusiasm is far below even the lukewarm support for Hillary. He is corrupt ( #JoeChina ), mentally impaired, and has a long history of creepy behavior toward women.

The claims against Kavanaugh are baseless and disproven, to everyone but the most committed propagandists of the Democrat/Left.

And likewise, I've been through the specious list of allegations against Trump, that are clearly motivated by either revenge or who made it clear in 2016 they were Democrats and their allegations were motivated by their ideology as committed Democrat Bolsheviks.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Well after Trump won last time I certainly wouldn’t predict he couldn’t win again but I think he’s proven to be as unfit for the office that I feared he would be. Historically he could be Viewed as the next Hoover. A one term president remembered for being impeached and leaving the country in far worse shape than since the Great Depression.

As for conservatives putting fake words into liberal mouths and saying that’s the truth, not worth my time for what should be obvious reasons.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Well after Trump won last time I certainly wouldn’t predict he couldn’t win again but I think he’s proven to be as unfit for the office that I feared he would be. Historically he could be Viewed as the next Hoover. A one term president remembered for being impeached and leaving the country in far worse shape than since the Great Depression.

As for conservatives putting fake words into liberal mouths and saying that’s the truth, not worth my time for what should be obvious reasons.

And by "unfit" you mean Trump did far more to protect the nation than any of his Democrat opponents.
Democrat opponents (Rep. Pelosi, Gov.Cuomo, Mayor Deblasio) who openly encouraged people to go to crowd events and get infected, and then blamed Trump for the outbreaks resulting from their negligence, not Trump's.

The "unfit" Donald Trump suspended all Chinese flights on Jan 31st, preventing 20,000 Chinese travelers a day from entering the U.S., an estimated 420,000 in the month the outbreak peaked. In doing so, Trump opposed the recommendations of Dr. Fauci (NIH) and Dr. Redfield (CDC) when he set in place the ban. Obama and Hillary would have allowed the massive influx to continue, our hospitals would have been overwhelmed, and millions would be dead. Biden and other Democrats called Trump's decision "racist" and "over-reaction". It's quite clear they would not have acted similarly to protect the nation.
*Or* secured against further outbreak from occurring on our southern border.
*Or* would Democrats have spent a year in trade war with China, that vastly reduced our dependency on an infected shut-down China, and then a China that even after resuming production withheld and bought up the world stocks of medical PPE equipment to price-gouge the entire world. And further threatened to withold both PPE and pharmaceuticals, maliciously threatening to drown the U.S. in "a mighty sea of coronavirus."

Trump also didn't pimp his son out to China on Air Force Two when he flew to China, soliciting China to give sweetheart kickback deals to his son in the form of a $1.5 billion investment deal, and a sweet commission to Hunter Biden of at least 20 million from the People's Bank of China.

You tell me, who is obviously "unfit".

It would be worst-case-scenario with this outbreak if the Democrats were in charge. Now, or at any time in the future. If you would just process the obvious facts in front of you, you would see this.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard