Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Seattle police chief and mayor at loggerheads over handling of George Floyd protests, autonomous area

It's so absurd you want to laugh, but the ramifications of not reigning in these pajama-boys with AR-15's is deadly serious. It's criminal chaos, rape and extortion disguised as some kind of leftist principle, and the liberal media is glamorizing this craziness.

However it goes, this can't end well.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Just imagine if this was happening if Obama was in office. I can’t and here we are with Trump.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

You're full of shit, M E M.

Apparently you never heard of Trayvon Martin, in Sanford, Florida.
Obama said "If I had a son, he would have looked like Trayvon", throwing racial kerosine on the fire, undermining law enforcement, stoking violence, and unnecessarily racializing the incident.

Apparently you also never heard of Michael Brown in Ferguson Missouri, and how blacks there, again encouraged by Obama's racializing the incident with racist Eric Holder's DOJ, and having DOJ officials attend Brown's funeral (when in the case of multiple soldiers killed, Obama ignored the deaths and did not attend services.) Arguably, if not for Obama's racially charged rhetoric and actions that encouraged rioting and violence it might never have happened!
And by the way, even Holder's racially partisan DOJ, despite their absolute best efforts to destroy officer Darren Wilson, quietly released a report that found Wilson had acted professionally and done nothing wrong. But Wilson was fired anyway, for no logical reason, other than to appease a black mob.

There was also an incident where a black college professor was caught by police breaking into his own house, and instead of cooperating with police, was arrested because he mouthed off to the officers. Obama again jumped in on the wrong side without knowing the facts and said "The police acted stupidly."
No, they found a guy breaking into a house, who was completely uncooperative when he could have just identified himself, been polite to the officers under the circumstances, and prevented the whole situation.
It was concluded with a ridiculous "Beer summit".

Obama stoked racial tensions throughout his presidency by having Al Sharpton and Black Lives Matter meet him at the White House, on many occasions. With the incendiary level of rhetorric of both Sharpton and BLM, those White House meetings with them have been compared to being the equivalent of if a white president had invited the Ku Klux Klan leadership to the White House. Obama continued to invite Sharpton and BLM to the White House, even after their rhetoric and activism had resulted in multiple police officers being shot and killed in cities nationwide.

It is the overwhelming consensus of poll after poll from the Obama period that racial tensions vastly increased during the Obama years, for obvious reasons, directly related to Obama's words and actions.
Ironic, because Obama was presented in 2008 as a harmless moderate, intended to be a "post-racial" president, whose election would show the nation had moved beyond racial considerations.
But instead, as black historian Thomas Sowell said, Obama campaigned as a moderate, and then governed overseeing a "revenge/payback society", where in addition to the above examples, Obama's DOJ abandoned equal justice under the law, and ignored cases where those victimized were white, and his DOJ would only prosecute cases where the victims were people of color. Most famously throwing an easy slam-dunk case for the Black Panthers voter intimidation case, that would have been an easy and very just conviction, but black racist Eric Holder's DOJ refused to prosecute it. Causing U.S. attorney J.Christian Adams and other U.S. attorneys to resign in protest, to expose the Obama/Holder DOJ's bias.

Yeah, I just can't imagine something like this happening, riots and racial conflict under Obama.

Except that Obama directly caused most of the racial tension during his 8 years.
And those are just the incidents I can recall offhand.

Not to mention his abuses of the IRS, the FISA Court, FBI, DOJ and CIA spying on the Trump campaign and Trump administration after inauguration that according to a Jan 5 2009 memo by then-toorney general Sally Yates, and text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page and other documents, that Obama directly orchestrated these federal abuses of power. Obama should be in jail.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Are you really trying to say Trump is doing better? I don’t remember things getting this far out of control when Obama or for any other President in my lifetime. Trump is a gas lighter and that is especially unhelpful now.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fox News removes altered photos of Seattle protest zone
So Fox added people with guns at the protests and lied about it.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man

Brett Baier on Friday aired a retraction for the error. You have protests in multiple cities at once, and they made an error and said the gun-toters were in one city when it was actually the other. Big deal. Even if you disagree, at least Fox News actually acknowledged the error and made a formal retraction.

Whereas the New York Times, Washington Post or CNN in the same situation scrubs their site and just pretends they never made a glaring partisan error. And only conservative news media has screen grabs saved of what was actually posted and covers the error, and holds them accountable. Whereas the Newspeak liberal media just gives them a free pass and pretends it never happened.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Are you really trying to say Trump is doing better? I don’t remember things getting this far out of control when Obama or for any other President in my lifetime. Trump is a gas lighter and that is especially unhelpful now.

You apparently are immune to the facts I just cited above, of the absolute chaos that occurred repeatedly in Obama's 8 years, that he and his corrupt administration stoked themselves.

The incidents under Trump were not caused by Trump, he is just trying to resolve them, and has quantifiably done more to elevate black America than any president in 50 years, elevating black employment, elevating black home ownership, funding black universities in a way no president before him has done, releasing tens of thousands of blacks from jail to compensate them for excessive sentencing.... And then your side tries to portray Trump as a white racist targeting black America.

As Kayleigh McAneny said at a press conference I linked a few days ago, Mitt Romney got 2% of the black vote in 2012, Trump in 2016 got 8%, way up. And since then many polls show Trump's black support at 15 or 20%. If blacks and hispanics vote just 5% more for Trump in 2020, it's game over for the Democrats and they'll lose in a landslide. That's why Democrats are so desperate to sell this lying "racist/klansman Republicans" narrative. Your desperation is showing.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Brett Baier on Friday aired a retraction for the error. You have protests in multiple cities at once, and they made an error and said the gun-toters were in one city when it was actually the other. Big deal. Even if you disagree, at least Fox News actually acknowledged the error and made a formal retraction.

Whereas the New York Times, Washington Post or CNN in the same situation scrubs their site and just pretends they never made a glaring partisan error. And only conservative news media has screen grabs saved of what was actually posted and covers the error, and holds them accountable. Whereas the Newspeak liberal media just gives them a free pass and pretends it never happened.

What FOX did there was extremely unethical. Given that they did some photo shop work to get the gun man in to fit a right wing narrative makes it hard to believe it was accidental. Of course when FOX does this stuff it’s okay for those that shout fake news at anything that doesn’t act like a propaganda machine for Trump.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

You apparently are immune to the facts I just cited above, of the absolute chaos that occurred repeatedly in Obama's 8 years, that he and his corrupt administration stoked themselves.

The incidents under Trump were not caused by Trump, he is just trying to resolve them, and has quantifiably done more to elevate black America than any president in 50 years, elevating black employment, elevating black home ownership, funding black universities in a way no president before him has done, releasing tens of thousands of blacks from jail to compensate them for excessive sentencing.... And then your side tries to portray Trump as a white racist targeting black America.

As Kayleigh McAneny said at a press conference I linked a few days ago, Mitt Romney got 2% of the black vote in 2012, Trump in 2016 got 8%, way up. And since then many polls show Trump's black support at 15 or 20%. If blacks and hispanics vote just 5% more for Trump in 2020, it's game over for the Democrats and they'll lose in a landslide. That's why Democrats are so desperate to sell this lying "racist/klansman Republicans" narrative. Your desperation is showing.

You’re calling opinions facts again and McAneny just out and out lied about Romney only getting 2 percent of the black vote. Exit polling put it at 6 percent and he was running against the first black president. As for your opinion that everything was Obama’s fault and nothing is Trump’s, it’s partisan gibberish. Obama lead while Trump has built a wall around the WH, forcefully cleared out peaceful protesters for a photo op and tried to hold a rally in Tulsa on the day that blacks were exterminated there. That isn’t leadership. What I would expect from the President instead is coming more from the top military. That’s where we’re at these days. Things were not even close to being this bad under any President I remember much less Obama.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

You’re calling opinions facts again and McAneny just out and out lied about Romney only getting 2 percent of the black vote. Exit polling put it at 6 percent and he was running against the first black president.

I checked the numbers on Wikipedia for the 2012 and 2016 elections. Romney got 6% of the black vote in 2012 (not 2%, but there was 2% "other"/independent, so McAneny may have pulled 2% from the wrong column), and Trump won 8% of the black vote in 2016.
So regardless, the point stands by McAneny, that Trump gained a larger share of the black vote in 2016, and arguably better represents and has a greater share of the black vote than his critic Romney. And for 2020, I've seen polls that have Trump at 20 or 30% or higher in polled black support. Which he has earned.
So I fail to see how your technicality disproves the point.

Originally Posted By: M E M
As for your opinion that everything was Obama’s fault and nothing is Trump’s, it’s partisan gibberish. Obama [led] while Trump has built a wall around the WH, forcefully cleared out peaceful protesters for a photo op and tried to hold a rally in Tulsa on the day that blacks were exterminated there. That isn’t leadership.

That's horseshit. I was very specific about how Obama DIRECTLY CAUSED racial tensions and riots with his demagoguery that split the country along racial lines. Not once, but Obama did so repeatedly with multiple specific and clear examples I cited from during Obama's 8 years of chaos.
The Beer Summit, Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Al Sharpton, Black Lives Matter killing cops and Obama endorsing the killings with BLM white house meetings. Very clearly, very specifically cited.
Obama never had a mob of thousands rallied by Antifa and Black Lives Matter right outside the White House. It was not Trump, but Secret Service and National Guard who pushed the protestors back, because they were probing for weakness in a push to seige the White House!. Just as was done to the 3rd precinct police station in Minneapolis.
Name me another incident in U.S. history where over 100 Secret Service agents were injured by similar protests by Antifa, BLM or any other group.
NAME IT!
It's never happened before. Trump was not afraid, Secret Service moved him because THEY saw a threat to the president. You can't blame Trump for that.
You can't praise Obama for never having to deal with a similar situation. In fact, the aggression of these mobs is actually funded and orchestrated by both George Soros and Barack Obama.

Originally Posted By: M E M
What I would expect from the President instead is coming more from the top military. That’s where we’re at these days. Things were not even close to being this bad under any President I remember much less Obama.

More horseshit. The military people criticizing Trump are deep staters and Democrats, siding against and undermining the president with political posturing.

Lou Dobbs rightly attacked the joint chiefs chairman Mark Milley for undermining Trump when Milley alleged he "didn't know" what he was participating in, with the church appearance beside Trump. Dobbs makes the point that over a million soldiers in the U S armed forces depend on Milley to plan his actions and know where he is going at all times, when he sends the soldiers under him into combat.
And that Milley, like Romney, like Esper, like Bolton, like McCain, was posturing politically as part of the Deep State to undermine the president, in a way that endangers soldiers and the nation.

Again, it's yet another example of the Deep State undermining an independent-thinking president, who opposes the corrupt establishment/lobbyist private club that infests the majority of House and Senate members in both parties, who are enriching themselves at the expense of the people, who Trump truly represents!
And the media is part of that Deep State establishment private club as well, working in coordination to help destroy Trump.

Even so, Trump continues to have over 90% support from his base, because the people know what is happening, and how the media and Democrats, how career bureaucrats in branches of federal government, and even how many establishment types in the Republican party itself, have worked in unison to destroy Trump.
Despite that 4 years of evidence each time shows Trump has done nothing wrong.

How Trump is attacked, in fact, because he is doing everything right. Because Trump's actions threaten to break up the corrupt power structure that truly threatens the country. Whether a threat from lobbyists, from Soros and the globalists, from China, or from the radical Left that just wants to destroy America.
All groups that are very well represented in the Democrat party.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

What FOX did there was extremely unethical. Given that they did some photo shop work to get the gun man in to fit a right wing narrative makes it hard to believe it was accidental. Of course when FOX does this stuff it’s okay for those that shout fake news at anything that doesn’t act like a propaganda machine for Trump.

It seems like it was a minor error, and again, an error for which Fox News posted an official retraction, that was also retracted on-air during their most viewed 6PM broadcast.

As compared to multiple other news networks, who just quietly scrub their sites for more blatant misrepresentations of the truth, that they never admit to or acknowledge.

I also found this rather funny at the end of the USA TODAY piece you linked:

Quote:

The Capitol Hill [CHAZ] protest zone east of downtown Seattle has evolved this week into a festival-like scene after police on June 8 removed barricades near the East Precinct and largely abandoned the station in an effort to de-escalate tensions between officers and demonstrators.

The largely peaceful [ \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: ] zone has drawn the ire of President Donald Trump, who fumed on Twitter that the city had been taken over by “anarchists.”

Meanwhile, a U.S. judge on Friday ordered Seattle police to temporarily stop using tear gas, pepper spray and flash-bang devices to break up largely peaceful protests.

That rather selectively ignores the masked Antifa-looking guys walking around with AR-15 rifles, the armed security checkpoints in CHAZ, the vast escalation of rapes reported in the 6-block CHAZ zone, the extortion of payment by armed thugs from merchants who are stuck in the zone with no choice but to pay so they can stay in business. The bullying and threats of people by armed mobs wandering around the zone. There's video Tucker Carlson showed of a mob threatening to beat a guys head in with bats because they thought he took someone else's cel phone, and then found the cel phone, whoops, never mind. The guys threatened was still shaking when it ended.

The liberal bias and lying narrative of USA Today is quite clear, even as they hypocritically overstate Fox News' error.

It also doesn't mention a CBS News story just a few months ago showing alleged footage of combat in Syria, that turned out as exposed by online bloggers, to be footage from months earlier at a gun range in the U.S.!
That might have been mentioned here by USA Today for context.

Or the New York Times story on Brett Kavanaugh a year after his USSC confirmation, attempting to resurrect the lurid allegations, with an account of him thrusting his penis in some girl's face at a party, citing a dozen or so witnesses, **ALL** of whom said on social media and elsewhere in the days after that they never gave the quotes the N Y Times alleged they did.
Just a little context...

The liberal media hatred of Fox News is strong, and they hold Fox to a standard these pieces of liberal shit would never hold themselves or any of their friends at liberal networks to.
At every turn, they reveal themselves to be liberal zealots on a holy mission to destroy Republicans, Trump and America, rather than the detached objective reporters they would like us to believe they are. They might actually convince someone, if they could just restrain themselves from digging in the spikes and showing their fanatic liberal bias.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I think your the one with a very poopy horse WB. We just haven’t had this much unrest as long as I remember. Are things better now? You can’t realistically say it is WB.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I think your the one with a very poopy horse WB. We just haven’t had this much unrest as long as I remember. Are things better now? You can’t realistically say it is WB.

It stems from George Soros, and Soros-funded activist groups, such as Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Occupy Wall Street, the open-borders movement and the army of logistically funded caravans and activist lawyers to advise them how to lie and illegally circumnavigate their way through the U.S. immigration system.

All this coincides with Soros taking over the Democrat party. See the book THE SHADOW PARTY by David Horowitz and Richard Poe. It details how Soros orchestrated the McCain/Feingold campaign finance reform bill, causing the Democrats to lose the financial backing of its previous largest funders, who no longer able to donate to the Dems, Soros and his web of front groups filled the void and gained control of the Democrat party in 2004.
As the then-head of MoveON.org gloated in an e-mail: "We bought the Democratic party. We own it."

Of course, the rest of us were never supposed to see that. And since 2004, every two years, the Democrats' tactics and crazy Leftism has gotten increasingly more dangerous and Bolshevik-radical.
The same kind of fake- "grass-roots" front groups that Soros used in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet republics since 1989, that Soros developed to overthrow goverments in those nations, where Soros perfected the use of insurrections using fraudulent "grassroots resistance" (essentially mercenary insurrectionists, fronting as grassroots locals) and NGO's (non-government organizations). Soros has perfected these insurrectionist tactics overseas, and has now brought here to beseige the United States government.

Soros has further funded local elections of district attorneys and other local officials, to undermine law enforcement on a local level. That is exactly what's happening, in Minneapolis, in L.A., in Charlottesville, VA, in Seattle, in Baltimore, in Chicago, in Maryland, in Virginia, in Washington D.C.

In all these places, the local police are being undermined, resulting in chaos, lawlessness, the refusal of local officials to incarcerate criminal illegals, or to turn them over to ICE, that enable and foment riots and violence. And refusal of local Democrat officials to incarcerate or imprison the mostly Leftist rioters and criminals. The fruit of the Democrat/Left, and their America-hating allies.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I’ve actually cited where right wing people have been arrested for doing what you’re blaming Antifa for in these protests (uncited) Keep squeezing those turds out of your horse WB. It’s as convincing as Trump holding a Bible.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I’ve actually cited where right wing people have been arrested for doing what you’re blaming Antifa for in these protests (uncited) Keep squeezing those turds out of your horse WB. It’s as convincing as Trump holding a Bible.

And I've said that it's a lying narrative, to hide the fact that this is a completely Democrat/Leftist show.

Citing your own quoted article, I showed that the "right wing" white supremacists were observing the chaos, and were planning to organize and take advantaage of the LEFTIST chaos. But Facebook and Twitter shut down their accounts before they could actually get involved.
It's a Democrat/Leftist violent event, the "right wing" white supremacists you want to scapegoat or flatout manufacture out of thin air, never made it onto the field.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I would point out you have less than what I’ve cited. It’s repeating accusations. (Or as you put it a lying narrative) Raise the bar on yourself. This happened where I live. I know most of the protesters were peaceful WB.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

The owners of the 500 or so burned and looted former storefronts in downtown Minneaapolis might disagree with you, M E M.

I'll acknowledge that a lot of the protestors are peaceful. But it's also a fact that a lot of them are not. And they only magically became peaceful when Trump (**NOT** the local Democrat leaders) sent in the National Guard to restore order.
They are "peaceful" when the looting option has been closed.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
That would be untrue WB as Governor Walz passed on Trump’s offer. Walz had local national guard in as that was faster. And as I said before Walz asked protesters to obey the curfew so that the state could target the bad guys who were causing the trouble. Most protesters complied.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Where did Trump actually send in the National guard btw?

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
That would be untrue WB as Governor Walz passed on Trump’s offer. Walz had local national guard in as that was faster. And as I said before Walz asked protesters to obey the curfew so that the state could target the bad guys who were causing the trouble. Most protesters complied.

Under the threat that Trump would do it first if Walz continued not to act, Walz sent in the national guard. Several days after rioters and looters had already burned several hundred businesses in downtown Minneapolis.

And I believe the national guard also backed up the New York police, to finally stop the looting. Possibly other cities as well, I can't recall. There were simultaneous "peaceful" riots and looting in multiple cities nationwide, including in the Fort Lauderdale and Miami area. I got a text warning from the state not to come into Broward County (I'm in Palm Beach) and curfew visitation hours a few days after.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
So your earlier claims about Trump bringing in the National Guard would be untrue. (a lying narrative if positions were reversed) I know it was Governor Walz that ordered the guard in MN. This was a situation that blew up globally and sent Trump to his bunker. Him clearing out protesters so that he could waddle over to a church for a photo op will be something for the history books.

Fair play!
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
This bullshit happens every couple of years in this country. Some asshole group rises up and claims they have to riot. It creates a further devide in this country each time. All of this is probably instigated by foreign powers who want this country in pieces.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
So your earlier claims about Trump bringing in the National Guard would be untrue. (a lying narrative if positions were reversed) I know it was Governor Walz that ordered the guard in MN. This was a situation that blew up globally and sent Trump to his bunker. Him clearing out protesters so that he could waddle over to a church for a photo op will be something for the history books.

I think you're really straining for a technicality, so you can sell your false narrative. Trump called up the national guard and was prepared to send them in, if the governors did not. Regardless, it was Trump's leadership that finally got the national guard deployed in Minneaapolis, after mayor Frey and governor Walz let the city and bussinesses burn for 5 days, when walz or the mayor could have deployed the national guard as a deterrant on Wednesday instead of 5 days later on Monday, and prevented a lot of looting, arson and destruction. It was Tuesday/Wednesday that the first store was looted and burned. It was very foreseeable and could have been prevented after that, but for the feckless and ideologically confused Democrat leadership, at the state and local level.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
This bullshit happens every couple of years in this country. Some asshole group rises up and claims they have to riot. It creates a further devide in this country each time. All of this is probably instigated by foreign powers who want this country in pieces.

No argument on any of those points.

As I recall, the first in modern times was the L.A. riots after the verdict of the 4 cops were acquitted in the Rodney King beating. Maxine Waters and Al Sharpton were big instigators in that one too.

Foreign powers can instigate using social media, like they coul not have done 15 or 20 years ago. And either they or ideologically aligned groups within the U.S. in groups like Black Lives Matter, Antifa, or the open borders movement, or even groups like Al Qaida or ISIS can indoctrinate and train people online. I only recently became aware that Antifa cels and training recruit using pretty much the same online techniques as ISIS and Al Qaida.

What a mess. Haters gonna hate...

Link Copied to Clipboard