Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Uh-Oh: Comics Publisher Valiant Entertainment May Be Collapsing
https://bleedingfool.com/blogs/uh-oh-valiant-entertainment-may-be-collapsing/

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
I tried a few Valiants and just couldn't get any intrest in them.

I don't know if DC is failing. I think it's just DC's turn to suck. while Marvel tells good stories. Marvel and DC seem to take turns doing that.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I read some Valiant titles back in the 1990's and though they were well written and illustrated (while Shooter was running Valiant) although like Lothar above, they weren't quite my cup of tea.

I honestly didn't know Valiant was still publishing. Did they fold for a while and then come back? In either case, I'm sorry to hear they're folding. Less reading options is not good for anyone. I hope that in some or hopefully all cases, they are just suspending operations for a while until economic circumstances improve, before resuming publishing.

That leaves Marvel, Dark Horse and Image, and maybe a few smaller mom-and-pop publishers. Oddly, I haven't heard of any cutbacks at Marvel. If so, good for them, able to weather the storm. Hopefully all of them can weather it.

Link Copied to Clipboard