Page 1 of 2 1 2
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...bbitt-exonerated-internal-probe-n1277336

By Ken Dilanian and Rich Schapiro

The Capitol Police officer who fatally shot Ashli Babbitt outside a door of the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot has been formally exonerated after an internal investigation, according to a department memo obtained by NBC News.

The officer, whose name has not been released, opened fire on Babbitt as she and a mob of other Trump supporters tried to forcefully enter the Capitol.

Video of the shooting showed Babbitt in front of a crowd of rioters trying to get through a door leading to where members of Congress were being evacuated on the House side of the building.

The Justice Department announced in April that no charges were being brought against the officer. The exoneration by the Capitol Police wraps up the last remaining investigation into the incident.

A memo from the commander of the Capitol Police’s Office of Personal Responsibility says “no further action will be taken in this matter” after the officer was exonerated for use of force.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

COWARD WHO SHOT AN UNARMED ASHLI BABBITT FROM 25 FEET AWAY FOR NO JUSTIFIABLE REASON, REMAINS UN-NAMED AND ESCAPES INVESTIGATION OR PROSECUTION, PROTECTED BY A CORRUPT DEMOCRAT-PARTISAN CAPITOL POLICE DEPARTMENT

I like my headline better.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy

COWARD WHO SHOT AN UNARMED ASHLI BABBITT FROM 25 FEET AWAY FOR NO JUSTIFIABLE REASON, REMAINS UN-NAMED AND ESCAPES INVESTIGATION OR PROSECUTION, PROTECTED BY A CORRUPT DEMOCRAT-PARTISAN CAPITOL POLICE DEPARTMENT

I like my headline better.

That's because you are a fucking moron...

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
It would have shocked me if WB had posted something like that a year or so ago. I feel bad that she drank so heavily Trump’s poison kool aid that she took part in his attempt to steal the election but than I see the WB’s and feel less bad.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

So... Ashli Babbit was armed then?
She was actually a threat to the officer who shot her?

So her shooter was identified, as EVERY OTHER OFFICER WHO KILLS SOMEONE is, like in ANY OTHER police shooting in the country?

There was not even an investigation, her shooter was NEVER identified.

If you cannot see the authoritarian lawlessness of that, the Bolshevism of it, then neither of you understand what checks and balances and a Constitutional democracy are.
You are living in a Stalinist country, and you welcome it. So who is the moron ? Look in the mirror, dipshit.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I think you need to take your own advice WB. The officer who defended the capitol and our democracy will be giving an interview soon. I thank him for his service in advance.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
[url=]https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ing-capitol-riot-breaks-silence-n1277736[/url]
“ Aug. 26, 2021, 5:30 PM CDT
By Rich Schapiro, Anna Schecter and Chelsea Damberg
In the chaotic minutes before he shot and killed Ashli Babbitt during the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, Lt. Michael Byrd focused his attention on the glass doors leading into the lobby of the House of Representatives chamber.

About 60 to 80 House members and staffers were holed up inside, and it was Byrd’s job to protect them.

As rioters rampaged through the Capitol, Byrd and a few other officers of the U.S. Capitol Police set up a wall of furniture outside the doors.

“Once we barricaded the doors, we were essentially trapped where we were,” Byrd said in an exclusive interview with NBC News’ Lester Holt, speaking publicly for the first time since the riot. “There was no way to retreat. No other way to get out.

For more watch NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt tonight from 6:30 p.m. ET/5:30 p.m. CT.

“If they get through that door, they’re into the House chamber and upon the members of Congress,” added Byrd, who gave NBC News permission to use his name after authorities had declined to release

There were shouts of officers down. Screams from his colleagues under attack by rioters with chemical agents. A report that an officer’s fingertips were blown off.

“It was literally broadcast over the air,” Byrd said. “I said, ‘OK, this is getting serious.’”

Soon a horde of demonstrators arrived. Byrd, a 28-year veteran of the Capitol Police, took a defensive posture with his gun drawn as rioters smashed the glass doors.

He said he yelled repeatedly for them to get back. But the mob kept pressing forward, and then a lone rioter tried to climb through one of the doors.

What happened next was captured on video: Byrd fired one shot, striking Babbitt in the shoulder.

Babbitt, 35, an Air Force veteran and ardent supporter of former President Donald Trump, fell to the ground; she died from her injuries later.

Her death became a rallying cry for the far right, which described Babbitt as a martyr. Trump himself declared that she had been murdered and suggested, falsely, that the officer who shot her worked for a high-ranking Democrat.

For Byrd, who is Black, the incident turned his life upside down. He has been in hiding for months after he received a flood of death threats and racist attacks that started when his name leaked onto right-wing websites.

But in his interview with Holt, Byrd said he has no doubt that he made the right decision in light of the circumstances.

“I know that day I saved countless lives,” Byrd said. “I know members of Congress, as well as my fellow officers and staff, were in jeopardy and in serious danger. And that’s my job.”

Byrd said he had no idea whether the person he shot was carrying a weapon. It was only later that night that he found out that the rioter was a woman who was unarmed.

Asked why he pulled the trigger, Byrd said it was a “last resort.”

“I tried to wait as long as I could,” he told Holt. “I hoped and prayed no one tried to enter through those doors. But their failure to comply required me to take the appropriate action to save the lives of members of Congress and myself and my fellow officers.”

Byrd has been cleared of wrongdoing by the Justice Department and the Capitol Police. In announcing its decision not to charge him, the Justice Department said in April that investigators had examined video, physical evidence from the scene, autopsy results and statements from the officer involved, as well as other officers and witnesses.

“The investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defense or in defense of the Members of Congress and others evacuating the House Chamber,” federal prosecutors said in a statement.”

Trump owes this man to and all the other law enforcement officers that day. Instead he gets the usual Trump lies and labeled a murderer.

Fair play!
1 member likes this: MisterJLA
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
[url=]https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ing-capitol-riot-breaks-silence-n1277736[/url]
In the chaotic minutes before he shot and killed Ashli Babbitt during the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, Lt. Michael Byrd focused his attention on the glass doors leading into the lobby of the House of Representatives chamber.

About 60 to 80 House members and staffers were holed up inside, and it was Byrd’s job to protect them.

As rioters rampaged through the Capitol, Byrd and a few other officers of the U.S. Capitol Police set up a wall of furniture outside the doors.

“Once we barricaded the doors, we were essentially trapped where we were,” Byrd said in an exclusive interview with NBC News’ Lester Holt, speaking publicly for the first time since the riot. “There was no way to retreat. No other way to get out.

For more watch NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt tonight from 6:30 p.m. ET/5:30 p.m. CT.

“If they get through that door, they’re into the House chamber and upon the members of Congress,” added Byrd, who gave NBC News permission to use his name after authorities had declined to release

There were shouts of officers down. Screams from his colleagues under attack by rioters with chemical agents. A report that an officer’s fingertips were blown off.

“It was literally broadcast over the air,” Byrd said. “I said, ‘OK, this is getting serious.’”

Soon a horde of demonstrators arrived. Byrd, a 28-year veteran of the Capitol Police, took a defensive posture with his gun drawn as rioters smashed the glass doors.

He said he yelled repeatedly for them to get back. But the mob kept pressing forward, and then a lone rioter tried to climb through one of the doors.

What happened next was captured on video: Byrd fired one shot, striking Babbitt in the shoulder.

Babbitt, 35, an Air Force veteran and ardent supporter of former President Donald Trump, fell to the ground; she died from her injuries later.

Her death became a rallying cry for the far right, which described Babbitt as a martyr. Trump himself declared that she had been murdered and suggested, falsely, that the officer who shot her worked for a high-ranking Democrat.

For Byrd, who is Black, the incident turned his life upside down. He has been in hiding for months after he received a flood of death threats and racist attacks that started when his name leaked onto right-wing websites.

But in his interview with Holt, Byrd said he has no doubt that he made the right decision in light of the circumstances.

“I know that day I saved countless lives,” Byrd said. “I know members of Congress, as well as my fellow officers and staff, were in jeopardy and in serious danger. And that’s my job.”

Byrd said he had no idea whether the person he shot was carrying a weapon. It was only later that night that he found out that the rioter was a woman who was unarmed.

“I tried to wait as long as I could,” he told Holt. “I hoped and prayed no one tried to enter through those doors. But their failure to comply required me to take the appropriate action to save the lives of members of Congress and myself and my fellow officers.”

Byrd has been cleared of wrongdoing by the Justice Department and the Capitol Police. In announcing its decision not to charge him, the Justice Department said in April that investigators had examined video, physical evidence from the scene, autopsy results and statements from the officer involved, as well as other officers and witnesses.

“The investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defense or in defense of the Members of Congress and others evacuating the House Chamber,” federal prosecutors said in a statement.”

Trump owes this man to and all the other law enforcement officers that day. Instead he gets the usual Trump lies and labeled a murderer.

#AmericanHero

1 member likes this: MisterJLA
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

Donnie Bone Spurs knows better than the Justice Department and the Capitol Police, it seems.

rolleyes

Whatever happened to the Republican Party supporting law enforcement?

The Trump cult members would rather worship their orange hero, than respect law enforcement.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I think you need to take your own advice WB. The officer who defended the capitol and our democracy will be giving an interview soon. I thank him for his service in advance.

That's because you're a leftist Bolshevik, who unquestioningly repeats the lying talking points of your Democrat-Bolshevik party on any given day, no matter how obviously untrue they are. You still repeat the lying talking points like the Bolshevik zealot you are.

Michael Byrd shot Ashli Babbitt, an unarmed woman, just over 5 feet tall, from 25 feet away. She was no threat to him or anyone else. And in any police department that operates under the rule of law, he would have been named in the first 24 hours by his own department, and be facing criminal charges for an unlawful shooting of an unarmed suspect, and be fired (at the very least) , and potentially facing a trial and prison sentence.

Multiple police captains and commissioners have said as much, in exactly those words. Only in a corrupt Democrat party, in corrupt Democrat-controlled police departments, would this be allowed to stand. We are witnessing the death of rule of law, and of our Constitutional republic and its checks and balances. Where Democrat one-party rule, in whatever part of the country it dominates, weaponizes government against innocent citizens, while simultaneously letting Black Lives Matter and Antifa --their own versions of the Nazi Brownshirts-- violently attack their political opponents with no fear of prosecution. And now one or more officers in the unaccountable lawless Capitol Police department, in yet another political act of intimidation.

While simultaneously and maliciously prosecuting innocent Republicans, imprisoning them in barbaric and lawless conditions, without evidence. For tresspassing! We see a polar opposite double-standard in Seattle, in Portland, in Minneapolis, in Kenosha, in Maricopa County, Arizona. In Detroit, in Philadelphia, in Saint Louis Missouri, and now Washington DC. In ANY region where Democrats have absolute control, the rule of law is gone, and gone with it is equal protection under the law. Democrats have no respect for our military or our police, or our Constitution. Just tools for them, to be manipulated, in their pursuit of absolute authoritarian power.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man, quoting George Orwell's NBC Newspeak
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ing-capitol-riot-breaks-silence-n1277736

[ For more watch NBC Nightly Newspeak with Lester Holt tonight from 6:30 p.m. ET/5:30 p.m. CT. ]

This resembles a TV script more than a news report, with a lot of one-sided overplayed drama.

The fact is, NOT ONE firearm was used by Trump supporters (or by BLM/Antifa or FBI DISGUISED as Trump suporters), not one firearm was confiscated anywhere in the Capitol by police, or anywhere in or around all of Washington Square on Jan 6th.
There were rioters making some noise, not an invading army.

And it you saw the video, there were only about 20 protesters smashing windows. Against the lying narrative, there were no serious injuries of police or legislators, there were no kidnapping or hostage attempts, there were no killed police officers.
And this trigger-happy unworthy punk Michael Byrd should no longer have a badge, and should be facing criminal prosecution. The only way they could avoid acknowledging Lt. Michael Byrd is criminally liable, is by shelving the investigation, and not even investigating what the OBVIOUS facts were: that he fired prematurely and without cause killed and UNARMED 5 foot 2" girl for no justifiable reason.
Those are the facts, despite the Newspeak spin.

What was captured on video is that Byrd took careful aim for 10 or 15 seconds and fired at Ashli Babbitt from 25 feet away, who was unarmed, and no threat to Byrd or anyone else.
The police were not outnumbered, and she or any of them could have been wrestled to the ground and been handcuffed and arrested. She never even got close enough to be a threat. The coward still took careful aim and shot her from 25 feet away.

Note also that the video displays the name "JAYDEN X", which is a pseudonym for John Earle Sullivan, and with him his BLM/Antifa Salt Lake City group. Probably half of the people in that video around Ashli Babbitt are members of his group. The rushing of the offices was led by Sullivan's group. And Sullivan in another video is shown (taking off his Trump supporter costume, and putting on the costume of a news reporter, with a shouldered camera and a press badge, walking around and saying to police [i]"Heyyyy, I've seen a lot of cops hurt really bad today, I don't want that to happen to you, you guys should fall back..." Keep in mind Sullivan is the guy LEADING the mob on the other side of the wall, as he plays the neutral reporter, who is deliberately panicking the officers, while leading and stoking the opposing protestors against them.
And then later Sullivan and his group gloatingly posted the video of the shooting that he caused. A shooting videotaped from at least two angles by two different cameras, by the way.
Gleefully posted by Sullivan's BLM/Antifa group, all over Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

She choked on her own blood and bled out in a matter of minutes.
Her death became a rallying cry of excessive police force, and cover-up by the Capitol Police Department leadership. Because very suspiciously, Capitol Police didn't even disclose the name of the officer (and when has that EVER happened, in ANY other police shooting, ANYWHERE nationwide?), and quickly suppressed investigation of the shooting and closed the case, without ever revealing the facts of the case.

Likewise, the Washington DC coroner's office suppressed the facts of the officer Brian Sicknick death, despite that they did an autopsy immediately by January 8th, but labelled his death "still under investigation" for another 4 months to keep the lying narrative alive that he was "killed by white supremacist Trump supporters", despite that he OBVIOUSLY died of a stroke, as Sicknick's brother disclosed to the press way back on January 8th, immediately after Sicknick's death and autopsy.
Also suspiciously, despite the DC coroner's office keeping the investigation open, on a highly controversial case with national visibility, Sicknick's body was immediately cremated. Why would you do or permit that, except to conceal the evidence, on such a high profile death, while the case was "Still beign investigated"?

The Capitol police, the DC metro police, and the DC coroner's office, are all clear conspiracists in shaping the lying Democrat Jan 6th "insurrection" narrative, and keeping it alive.
As is the 97% Democrat-donating FBI and DOJ.

"Saved countless lives", my ass. Byrd was under no threat, committed a criminal shooting of an unarmed girl, with no evidence it was in the cause of preventing anything.
It's all just lying Democrat talking points, that just props up their lying Jan 6th "right wing insurrection" narrative.

Good. I'm glad he's receiving death threats and living in fear. He deserves it for what he did. I would prefer if the Capitol police or FBI would investigate the shooting and handle justice toward him through legal channels and the rule of law. But at least he is not permitted to just laugh at what he got away with.
The way Lois Lerner, John Koskinen( also involved at the IRS), James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Kevin Clinesmith, Bill Priestap, Bruce and Nellie Ohr, and so many others are, have gotten away with their clear crimes, without penalty.
Actually PROFITED !

As have all 7 top Obama officials who plotted the framing of Michael Flynn in the Oval Office on Jan 5th 2017.

As have the Clintons and their aides with Hillary's illegal private server, selling State Department access in exchange for hundreds of millions in donations by foreign governments to the Clinton Foundation, Clinton and her aides Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin, who helped erase and shred files, and smash computers and cel phones with incriminating evidence against them. Never charged with obstruction of justice or destroying subpoeanaed evidence, or perjury, or gross negligence in leaking top secret State Department information, nothing.

Contrast that with the midnight raids on the offices and homes of Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, George Papadapoulos, Roger Stone, Michael Cohen and other Trump officials, where midnight raids were aggressively done by FBI on the remotest POSSIBILITY that they MIGHT EVEN TRY to destroy evidence.
As compared with gentle subpoenas issues to Hillary Clinton for her records, with no FBI raids, where Hillary Clinton and her personal mafia were given months to destroy evidence, and ACTUALLY DID destroy tens of thousands of documents and electronic files. With absolutely no FBI penalty or prosecution for it.

If any other officer fired at a suspect, particularly a BLACK suspect, in any city, anywhere in the U.S., without having seen a gun first, that officer would be fired and on trial for excessive force and manslaughter.

There was no urgency or imminent threat before Byrd opened fire, the video shows he clearly was not in imminent danger, he took his sweet time for several seconds from 25 feet away, carefully aimed, and fired at the UNARMED Ashli Babbitt.

I would lay money this Lt. Michael Byrd is a straight-ticket Democrat voter, who hates Trump supporters. And he is eager to be a spinning part in the Democrat narrative machine. We've already seen that is the case of the other 4 previous "neutral, non-political" officers who were "just doing their job" on Jan 6th, who testified in hearings a few weeks ago. In point of fact, every one of them are PROVEN Democrat zealots. The black officer who testified even protested in BLM rallies, and posted photos of his participation on Facebook.

Don't expect NBC Newspeak to ever report that.

Byrd hasn't been cleared of anything !!
He was given a free pass, there WAS no investigation, the 97% Democrat-donating FBI, and the (Democrat-aligned Capitol Police leadership, just arbitrarily decided an investigation of the shooting "wasn't necessary". Interesting how neither FBI or Capitol police have released the 15,000 hours of video surveillance footage to the public or the media.

If Ashli Babbit had been Trayvon Martin or Michael Brown or Rayshawn Brooks, or Daunte Williams, or one of thousands of other suspects killed in a police shooting over the last 10 years, and the officer was exonerated WITHOUT EVEN AN INVESTIGATION, cities all over this country would be burning in their name.
This is outrageous abuse of tyrannical weaponized police power, and it will not stand.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
“ A witness account that Rep. Markwayne Mullin, R-Okla., shared with "Good Morning America" on Jan. 7 fits with this account.

Mullin was in the Speaker’s Lobby behind the officer who shot and killed Babbitt. He said that "when they broke the glass in the back, the (police) lieutenant that was there, him and I already had multiple conversations prior to this, and he didn't have a choice at that time. … The mob was going to come through the door, there was a lot of members and staff that were in danger at the time. And when he (drew) his weapon, that's a decision that's very hard for anyone to make and, once you draw your weapon like that, you have to defend yourself with deadly force."

That isn’t a partisan Biden person WB. The officer was facing an angry mob and he was aware that it was violent. You’re the one not only being partisan here but extremely so.

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
::insane screeds into the void of a dead forum::

Dude, seriously, no one reads this shit. Stop. Get help.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
::insane screeds into the void of a dead forum::

Dude, seriously, no one reads this shit. Stop. Get help.

So I post rational arguments, and you dismiss it as a "screed" (whatever that ambiguous pejorative is supposed to mean).
Any cited facts, any opinion you don't like, is dismissed as a "screed". But your insults and pure troll antagonism is the ACTUAL screed.

Sorry for confusing you with reason, logic and facts, deconstructing the Orwellian propaganda you and M E M cheer on, that is blatantly untrue.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
“ A witness account that Rep. Markwayne Mullin, R-Okla., shared with "Good Morning America" on Jan. 7 fits with this account.

Mullin was in the Speaker’s Lobby behind the officer who shot and killed Babbitt. He said that "when they broke the glass in the back, the (police) lieutenant that was there, him and I already had multiple conversations prior to this, and he didn't have a choice at that time. … The mob was going to come through the door, there was a lot of members and staff that were in danger at the time. And when he (drew) his weapon, that's a decision that's very hard for anyone to make and, once you draw your weapon like that, you have to defend yourself with deadly force."

That isn’t a partisan Biden person WB. The officer was facing an angry mob and he was aware that it was violent. You’re the one not only being partisan here but extremely so.

Except none of the other officers in the room opened fire, as Lt. Michael Byrd did.

AGAIN: In any other city, in any other police department in any other part of the country, you have to see a weapon before you can open fire, and there has to be a clear threat to warrant that officer's use of a firearm, or that officer will at the very least be fired, or likely be prosecuted or imprisoned for excessive force and manslaughter. PERIOD.

The Capitol police department bypassed any investigation, to avoid confrontation with the obvious facts: there was no actual threat, from an UNARMED, 5 ft 2" Ashli Babbitt. What Byrd did was a crime, and he has a past record for irresponsible behavior, even before his Jan 6th shooting of an unarmed girl.

If this was a justified shooting, officers nationwide would have free license to gun down THOUSANDS of violent Black Lives Matter and Antifa protesters across cities nationwide.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
The mob of bat shit crazy was a threat WB. Hopefully next time the capitol police are better armed and more willing to protect themselves and the people they’re protecting. They now know what trumpers are capable of.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
The mob of bat shit crazy was a threat WB. Hopefully next time the capitol police are better armed and more willing to protect themselves and the people they’re protecting. They now know what trumpers are capable of.

AGAIN: A protest crowd of "well over 100,000" overwhelmingly peaceful and ppatriotic protesters ( as reported by Jack Posobiec, OAN news correspondent there that entire day).
Out of that, about 600 protesters went inside the Capitol building, and of those over 90% were only guilty of "trespassing", and VIDEO FOOTAGE shows they were invited in through many doors BY THE CAPITOL POLICE (filmed holding the double doors for the protesters).
Only about 50 or 60 could be seen clashing in what could be termed rioting with Capitol police. There was no "insurrection", there was no "storming of the Capitol". There were no guns seized (AGAIN: as testified in Senate hearingss by FBI assistant director of counter-terrorism Jill Sanborn, there was *NOT ONE* firearm confiscated by any police in the Capitol, or anywhere in the surrounding area around Washington Square. NONE. So much for your lying narrative. Those are the facts.
The most violent protesters who clashed with police were not identified, and could have been either FBI or BLM/Antifa types in a false flag operation. FBI for all its arrests seems remarkably disinterested in these offenders, only in arresting and shaking down the Trump supporters.

Further, of that 50 or 60 who did more than trespassing, much of it just stealing a podium or some personal letters from Pelosi's office, or peeing on a desk, or smashing a few windows, are not what I would call "insurrection" or a "military operation", or otherwise violent.

And further, that in the FBI's own incident reports on events of January 6th, at least 20 of the "violent" protesters were "un-indicted co-conspirators, i.e. FBI agents, agents provacateur trying to incite violence, so they could blame it on Trump supporters.

And another group of 10 to 20 BLM/Antifa rioters led by John Earle Sullivan, who in many videos they themselves filmed and posted them on the internet, OPENLY BRAGGED they were dressing up as Trump supporters in in MAGA hats and t-shirts, PRETENDING to be Trump supporters, so Trump's peaceful protesters would be blamed for the John Earle Sullivan group's violence. And they openly bragged thay wanted to trick some Trump supporters into committing some of the violence as well. So that's approaching 40 non-Trump violent rioters out of that 50 or 60, THAT WE KNOW OF. So that leaves possibly up to 20 who are actual Trump supporters who did something even approaching violence or vandalism, and all of them being maliciously prosecuted and jailed for what it increasingly appears they were not the actual planners and participants in.
7 or 8 months each in solitary confinement, about 600 of them, just for trespassing (an incident he was tricked into by possibly oother FBI "un-indicted co-conspirators" who pushed him into the office with the crowd and wouldn't let him leave, and then sugggested he sit at the desk with his feet up, and they offered to take a picture of him while he posed. Entrapment, anyone? ) If you've seen footage of him or his lawyer discussing it.
7 or 8 months imprisoned, just for putting your feet up on a desk in Pelosi's outer office.
7 or 8 months in solitary confinement, for wearing a "MAGA shaman" costume, and not even doing anything riotous or violent.

Meanwhile, the violent BLM and Antifa protesters are let out of jail without even a trial by Democrat-Leftist police departmentss, district attorneys, and Soros-funded U.S. attorneys. In Seattle, in Portland, in Washington DC, in New York City. Two New York leftist attorneys in their 30's threw a Molotov cocktail in a police car, and tried to burn 2 officers to death in their car, no trial, no confinement, no disbarment of their law licenses, not even a fine, just released.
Same with others who literally tried to kill federal agents in Seattle and Portland.
No imprisonment or conviction of the gang of BLM thugs who tried to kill journalist Andy Ngo, who was brain damaged for months by his injuries, and actually had to flee the country for a few months because of further threats. The Seattle police and prosecutors HAD VIDEO with which to easily identify those who attacked Ngo, but were never arrested or convicted.

But the trespassers of January 6th... they're dangerous!
Ohh we HAVE to keep them in solitary confinement! They can't even meet regularly with their attorneys to plan a court defense, many are being beaten by [Democrat] prison guards, intimidated from even complaining about their prison conditions, in fear of even worse beatings if they discuss it. One was beaten so badly that it damaged his eye socket, so he's now blind in one eye, and yet he's still not even permitted to see a doctor to treat his injuries.
But yeah, THESE are the dangerous ones, the trespassers, we have to keep them in prison. Kept in dark cells for months in a formerly closed wing, not even given a razor to shave or cuth their hair or bathe, where the stagnaant water is not even drinkable, and they are exposed to constant intimidation by guards, to break them down, and force them to sign confessions to crimes they never committed. Orwellian. Kafka-esque.

The double standard is obscene.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

At least 17 police officers remain out of work with injuries from the Capitol attack

BY MICHAEL KAPLAN, CASSIDY MCDONALD
UPDATED ON: JUNE 4, 2021 / 7:04 PM / CBS NEWS

“Nearly five months after the January 6 Capitol riot, at least 17 police officers remain out of work due to injuries sustained during the attack.
At least 10 Capitol Police officers were out with injuries as of Thursday, according to a source on Capitol Hill and at the police union, while as of Friday, seven members of the D.C. Metropolitan Police force remained in a "less than full duty status" due to the events of the riot, a police spokesperson said.

In total, more than 150 officers were injured in the attack: 86 Capitol Police officers reported injuries, the sources said, along with 65 members of the Metropolitan Police Department, Chief Robert Contee testified in January. Contee also said that even more D.C. police officers sustained injuries they "did not even bother to report," including scratches, bruises and eyes burned from chemical spray…”

WB you lose your shit whenever I post video of the Jan 6 attack showing capitol police not just being outnumbered but overwhelmed by a violent mob. Trump could have easily defused the angry mob he created btw. Ashli’s blood is ultimately on his hands. As well as all the injuries police officers suffered under the violent mob that day. I totally understand why much of the RNC doesn’t want Jan 6 investigated.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

At least 17 police officers remain out of work with injuries from the Capitol attack

BY MICHAEL KAPLAN, CASSIDY MCDONALD
UPDATED ON: JUNE 4, 2021 / 7:04 PM / CBS NEWS

“Nearly five months after the January 6 Capitol riot, at least 17 police officers remain out of work due to injuries sustained during the attack.
At least 10 Capitol Police officers were out with injuries as of Thursday, according to a source on Capitol Hill and at the police union, while as of Friday, seven members of the D.C. Metropolitan Police force remained in a "less than full duty status" due to the events of the riot, a police spokesperson said.

In total, more than 150 officers were injured in the attack: 86 Capitol Police officers reported injuries, the sources said, along with 65 members of the Metropolitan Police Department, Chief Robert Contee testified in January. Contee also said that even more D.C. police officers sustained injuries they "did not even bother to report," including scratches, bruises and eyes burned from chemical spray…”

WB you lose your shit whenever I post video of the Jan 6 attack showing capitol police not just being outnumbered but overwhelmed by a violent mob. Trump could have easily defused the angry mob he created btw. Ashli’s blood is ultimately on his hands. As well as all the injuries police officers suffered under the violent mob that day. I totally understand why much of the RNC doesn’t want Jan 6 investigated.

Well, at least CBS had enough honesty in this article to call it a "riot" as it was, not an "insurrection" or a "storming of the Capitol" in the usual lying narrative.

Police in riots are attacked, they get injured, that's why they wear special protective equipment, that's why they call them "riot police". That still pales by comparison to the BILLIONS of damage in the Black Lives Matter riots during 2020, and the OVER 2,000 officers injured in those riots, that were much more comparable to a battle or a war, and much more clearly rooted in a the violent radical-Marxist ideology of revolution in the written charters of BLM and Antifa.

It's not clear that it was "Trump supporters" who caused the injuries. As I've cited repeatedly, clearly there were at least 40 false-flag Leftists and undercover FBI agent-provacateurs DISGUISED as Trump supporters in the crowd, trying to get Trump supporters blamed for the violence.

Further, all 5 officers I've seen testify, starting with that piece of shit self-promoter Fanone, are clearly Democrat/Left front men, and I wouldn't put it past them to exaggerate their injuries in service of the Democrat cause. Some of them might have been legitimately injured and taking the medical leave they truly need. But at least 5 of them have PROVEN themselves to be Democrat idealogues in service of a Democrat narrative. At least one of them (the black officer who testified) has been exposed as a participant and supporter in Black Lives Matter protest rallies.

So I take this "news" with a large grain of salt. I'm not buying it.

Officer Brian Sicknick and his fellow officers were at the center of the worst of it, and despite about 3 hours of clashing inside the Capitol building (famously videotaped, about 30 minutes of it) they were laughing and joking afterward, none of them seriously injured, and further were together chatting un-injured at the Capitol police station for several hours that evening. Sicknick was completely uninjured, and only much later did he eventually collapse, and later die of an unrelated stroke, only then rushed to a hospital. Thes officers were at the center of the worst of it. So I have trouble believing that there are 17 officers who were so seriously injured that they "remain out of work due to injuries sustained during the attack".

Clearly at least 5 officers are willing propaganda tools of the Democrat narrative, as is clear in their congressional testimony.
Clearly the entire Capitol police department is Democrat-led and subordinate to Democrat political narrative, as the covered up the murder, and even an investigation, of the excessive and unexplained shooting of Ashli Babbitt.
Clearly the Washington DC coroner's office is likewise corrupted, fronting the lying narrative for 5 months that officer Brian Sicknick was "killed by a Trump supporter" by leaving the case ambiguously open for "further investigation", when they actually knew on January 8th he died of a stroke, and even cremated his body. But left the case "open" for Democrat-narrative propaganda purposes.

So given that level of politicization of the Capitol police "facts", I see it as entirely possible that Democrat officers are either faking their injuries to further that narrative, or Democrat superior officers are keeping them on leave to further that narrative, when they might not actually have injuries. I worked for about 15 years in the personal injury business, and my perception is close to 100% of those "injuries" are exaggerated or non-existent, for insurance lawsuit and settlement purposes. A small minority are in excruciating pain that can't be faked, and sadly never recover completely.

The orthopedic specialist I worked with most frequently (a Johns Hopkins graduate, and former MASH surgeon during the Vietnam War, a top of his field doctor) expressed on many occasions his frustration with patients who were perfectly able to work but through plausible deniability went through his office to basically retire unnecessarily with a disability claim, on the federal welfare tab.

Blaming Trump is more absolute shit garbage propaganda. I don't see that Trump is in any way responsible, in his January 6th speech he pressed his supporters to "PEACEFULLY and patriotically voice your support" for the Senate and House Republicans inside challenging the electoral confirmation inside the Capitol. Out of over 100,000 protesters that day, only a hanbdful, about 50 to 60 actually were involved in any violence. And as I've cited repeatedly FROM THE FBI's OWN INVESTIGATION REPORTS, "at least 20" of that 50 or 60 are "un-indicted co-conspirators", i.e. FBI undercover agents provacateur who were THEMSELVES inciting the worst of the violence, to provoke and/or frame Trump supporters.

As were the roughly 20 BLM/Antifa punks in John Earle Sullivan's group. So that leaves about 10 or 20 who may have been actual "violent" Trump supporters that day.

Further, Trump sent out at least 2 twitter posts per hour during the protests and eventual rioting during that afternoon, repeatedly telling his supporters to "remain peaceful!" And around 5 PM Trump made a videotaped statement telling his supporters to "go home", which they immediately did. Given that a majority of the "violent" participants were FBI or BLM/Antifa trying to frame Trump supporters, I don't know how much more Trump could have said that the actual violent ones would have listened to.

Those are the facts, according to the FBI's own reports, and John Earle Sullivan's own self-incriminating videos posted all over the internet. They are to blame, not Trump. With maybe a tiny handful of actual rioters among the 100,000 Trump supporters, possibly all led by undercover FBI provocateurs and BLM/Antifa false-flag actors into things they never would have done on their own. If they anything at all. But to hear your lying version, it was a trained army that was overthrowing Washington DC in an organized military siege, with Trump and his commanders orchestrating the battle plan. rolleyes
The reality is few random scattered rioters, and Trump had nothing to do with it. Trump actually tried to pre-emptively stop it from happening, Requesting 10,000 National Guard troops, that Pelosi and higher-ups in the Democrat-occupied military and DC Metro police, and Capitol police department, prevented from being deployed in advance, even when they were requested multiple times that day by the Sergeant at arms.

But yeah, it's all Trump's fault... rolleyes

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
::screed no one is fucking reading because I am a fucking insane wanker::

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
And no citations for his “facts”. I hope police officers all over the country are taking in how trumpers like WB have turned on them if they get in the way of stealing an election.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
::screed no one is fucking reading because I am a fucking insane wanker::

translated:

Originally Posted by Iggy
I'm a lying a piece of shit with nothing to contribute. No facts, just pure insult. I can't dispute WB on the facts he presents, so I just make up stuff, and pretend like he said it. Because I have nothing else.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
And no citations for his “facts”. I hope police officers all over the country are taking in how trumpers like WB have turned on them if they get in the way of stealing an election.

Their TESTIMONY BEFORE CONGRESS is the facts. I have tremendous respect for police in general. These 5 punks who testified are Democrat agents, using their testimony to front a lying narrative. Officer Fanone is a proven fraud who comes from a rich family and was thrown out of severaal schools before becoming a police officer. He was not assigned to riot duty on Jan 6th, but just showed up, and as Tucker Carlson has cited (with a photo of him that day) Fanone didn't even look like a police officer, and wearing all black in a pseudo-looking police outfit, could have been mistaken for Antifa. Fanone, is the love-child of CNN, and has gotten more air-time than anyone since Michael Avenatti (that alone tells you a lot, about both Fanone and CNN), ONLY because he props up their lying narrative with a lot of non-factual incendiary rhetoric.

Likewise the other 4 officers who testified, in a House committee discussing Jan 6th events, where Rep. Jim Jordan (a committee member!) WAS NOT ALLOWED TO BE IN THE HEARING AND ASK QUESTIONS OF THE 4 OFFICERS. Only RINO sellouts Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger were allowed to be part of their "bipartisan" Soviet-style politburo. They were there to give a performance, to sell a Democrat narrative, not to investigate or test the facts. Not to testify to actual facts. To sell a narrative. As Democrat partisans, not as police officers.

And the 4 officers were clearly Democrats, selling that narrative, in something far removed from an objective presentation of the facts on Jan 6th.

And all the other things I said are objectively true. The blocking deployment of 10,000 National guard troops Trump ordered for Jan 6th, with-held by Pelosi and the Democrat leadership that controls the Capitol police, by Capitol police leadership themselves, the lying narrative about Brian Sicknick dying of attack instead of a stroke (finally even admitted by the New York Times who created the "Sicknick killed" narrative, deliberately fronting a narrative that he was killed by Trump supporters, his manipulated autopsy and cause of death to support a political narrative, every last one of those things is absolutely objectively true, despite your attempt to say "WB hasn't presented any facts".
I absolutely have presented sourced and linked facts across multiple topics, to prove every one of those things.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Here's Wanker Boy quoting me as a saying that anything anyone posts that contradicts what he says is just written off as "propaganda" and "LIBERAL MEDIA" so, yeah, I'm just going to fuck with him because he won't actually try to engage with anything that threatens his world view like the little wanker pussy that he is.
You're right. I am a delusional wanker pussy that won't extend the same good will to other sources that I insist be given to all of mine.
Seriously, this is why I will fuck with you until you quit posting at this board. You are everything you say you hate about others, you delusional piece of shit.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
If WB doesn’t like cops testifying about what they faced, just call them democrat agents. Same thing with republicans being rinos. No WB you don’t respect cops in general or otherwise you wouldn’t be doing that. You really do use the tactics you accuse others of.

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
If WB doesn’t like cops testifying about what they faced, just call them democrat agents. Same thing with republicans being rinos. No WB you don’t respect cops in general or otherwise you wouldn’t be doing that. You really do use the tactics you accuse others of.

thankyou

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
It is an absolute fact that these 4 cops are Democrat agents, NOT just testifying to the facts, but giving testimony that was anything but factual, that coordinated perfectly with the Democrat narrative, using all the right buzz words to tailor it to fit that narrative. I've presented facts, all you jerks have is insults.
As I said, at the very least the hispanic cop is identified as Democrat zealot by his Facebook and Twitter posts.
The black cop participated in Black Lives Matter rallies, and posted photos of it in support of BLM in his social media posts. His fellow officers probably would like to kill him.

And likewise, that piece of shit Fanone is a self-promoting glory hound who completely misrepresents himself as a blue collar regular guy, but comes from a very wealthy family, and was thrown out of a number of expensive private schools, before he finally became a police officer. This guy has a Hunter Biden level of shadiness. And he was never called to riot duty on Jan 6th, he rather suspiciously just showed up. And he was wearing something odd that he was photographed in on Jan 6th that didn't look like a police uniform. Wearing all-black and with his tattoos, if he was attacked by Trump supporters, it was because the piece of shit was mistaken for Antifa. Or perhaps he ACTUALLY IS Antifa. In any case he's a treacherous self-promoter with some hidden agenda, who has gotten more CNN coverage than anyone since Stormy Daniels' creepy porn lawyer Michael Avenatti. Precisely because he conforms to CNN's Newspeak lying narrative, not because the parasite has anything factual to say.

According to her testimony in Senate hearings regarding January 6th events, Jill Sanborn, FBI assistant director of anti-terrorism who led the investigation of all involved in the Jan 6th protests, neither Capitol police or any other law enforcement never confiscated one firearm in the Capitol or anywhere around Washington Square on Jan 6th.
NOT. ONE.
So much for the lying Democrat "armed insurrection" and "storming of the Capitol" narrative. A clear lie.

Not one single protester arrested on or after Jan 6th was charged with "insurrection". That again is a Democrat lie. Again, easily disproven.

The "Five people KILLED by WHITE RACIST Trump supporters" is another proven lying narrative, completely false.
One who was in his 50's died of a heart attack.
One in his 50's died of a stroke (if I recall, both with pre-existing medically treated conditions.)
One girl , age 34, died of what has been called a drug overdose (although there is some speculation that the police doused her unnecessarily with tear gas and that caused her death).
Officer Brian Sicknick, WHO WAS A TRUMP SUPPORTER AND WROTE HIS U.S. REPRESENTATIVE TO OPPOSE TRUMP'S IMPEACHEMENT in Jan 2020, was falsely labelled for 5 months by the liberal media as KILLED BY A WHITE RACIST TRUMP SUPPORTER aho bludgeoned him with a fire extinguisher. That turned out to be completely false, he was on security cameras inside the Capitol the entire time, so the media had to walk that back. Then they tried to allege that Sicknick was sprayed by a "white racist Trump supporter" wioth bear spray or pepper spray or some other chemical spray that allegedly caused his stroke. But that again was not supported by the camera footage, so they were finally, 5 months later, forced to admit that was a false narrative with no basis in fact. And Sicknick's brother said correctly, way back on Jan 8th that officer Sicknick died of a stroke. The highly compromised Washington DC coroner's office likewise was part of the conspiracy, they knew on Jan 8th that Sicknick died of a stroke, and even had Sicknick's body cremated, but incredibly left the cause of death as "still pending further investigation." How do you continue investigation of a body you cremated? A complete lie.
And of course, Ashli Babbitt, shot to death by a Capitol police Lieutenant, who should be charged for excessive force and possibly murder. But he's a Democrat zealot, in a Capitol police department of Democrat zealots, so he's covered, and will never be held accountable.
So... if you're counting, that's ZERO people killed by "Trump supporter white supremacists", and one killed by trigger-happy Capitol police.

The arrests of 600 people on Jan 6th, almost all of them for "criminal trespass", NOT for violence, NOT for vandalism, NOT for "insurrection", NOT for even vandalism or smashing windows, is all to feed a Democrat narrative, with absolutely no facts to justify arresting them or keeping them in solitary confinement for months.
The purpose of imprisoning them in awful conditions, including beatings by guards and undrinkable water, is to shake them down, intimidate them to sign confessions for crimes they did not commit.

Meanwhile, the ACTUAL violent criminals in Black Lives Matter and Antifa, are all set free on bail, or more often not even charged. An incredible double-standard.
And bailed out by funds from Kamala Harris and about 15 of her staff and campaign aides, no less.

AGAIN: Out of over 100,000 protesters on Jan 6th, only about 50 were involved in anything that couled be labelled as violence or vandalism. The rest are just people who wandered into the Capitol, or in many cases, people who were INVITED INTO the Capitol building by police who held open the doors for them and welcomed them, as is proven in video footage taken by many. This "Storming the Capitol" crap is all a lying narrative to label Trump supporters as "dangerous" or "insurrectionist". They were mostly invited in, I think to entrap and arrest them with exaggerated charges later, to smear Trump and his supporters. I just gave the evidence, even the FBI's own case paperwork doesn't label a single one this way.

Further, the FBI's case files identify at least 20 "un-identified co-conspirators" (i.e. undercover FBI agents), who planned attacks, smashed windows, and tried to prod Trump supporters to follow them into violence. As I said prior (with a linked article), the head of Oath Keepers SHARED A HOTEL ROOM with an un-indicted co-conspirator, and the unnamed agent gave the Oath Keepers guy a plan for attackss on Jan 6th. So if it was the FBI who planned the violence, what exactly are the few Trump supporters in his orbit guilty of, other than being duped?
And like I previously said, this has similarities to the "conspiracy" to kidnap Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer, a plot that involved 5 "white supremacists", except 3 of the 5 were undercover FBI agents, including the one who came up with the plan !
So in both cases, if there is a "national white supremacist threat", it appears to be at the center of the FBI, not from Trump supporters, not from actual white supremacists, assuming they even exist.

Add to that 15 or 20 BLM/Antifa activists who videotaped themselves dressed as Trump supporters, and openly bragged in their videos about PRETENDING to be Trump supporters to frame them for their own rioting, and hoped on camera to Trick Trump supporters to follow them into violence. And they unquestionably were at the center of the violence when Ashli Babbitt was shot, as orchestrated and videotaped, and posted all over the internet and on CNN by John Earle Sullivan himself. Who can be seen scaring the cops minutes before the shooting, and then leading the rioters a minute later when they attacked the cops, and Ashli Babbit was shot. CLEARLY orchestrated by BLM/Antifa and John Earle Sullivan.
So when you subtract the 20 or more "un-indicted co-conspirators" identified in FBI investigation reports, and the 20 or so members of John Earle Sullivan's BLM/Antifa fake Trump supporters... how many actual "violent" Trump supporters were there? Not many. If any at all.

And what evidence is there that any Trump supporters were "white supremacists"? So far I've seen none.

According to Wikipedia, the Ku Klux Klan is estimated to have a current membership of about 5,000.
In a nation of 331 million people.
And I haven't heard of a high-profile violent Klan attack since about 1964.

If you add up members of all the white supremacist groups in the United States, you get about 40,000. If you really stretch the numbers with wild speculation, maybe 80,000. And most of those are prison gangs involved in prison mess-hall shankings, and drug trafficking when they get out. And the little violence they are involved in is generally aimed at rival white supremacist gangs in territorial clashes, not at blacks, hispanics, asians or Jews. And I don't think in my entire life I've met one bonafide white supremacist. Oh yeah. SUCH a national threat. Definitely the greatest national threat. rolleyes

So... you jerks lay it on thick, but there's really no substance to what you allege. Those are the facts, whether you like them or not.
Sorry they don't conform to your lying narrative. You lying pieces of shit.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I stand by the facts I presented.

And the fact that Liz Ceney and Adam Kinzinger were both ostracized from the party immediately after the hearing in question. Republican minority leader called them "Pelosi Republicans".

NOT my speculation, the universal opinion of the Republican party.
And both Cheney and Kinzinger will lose their seats in the very next election.

Those congressional hearings the 4 cops testiffied in were a nauseatingly staged event, sanitized of anything resembling objectivity. Even Republican Judiciary committee member Rep. Jim Jordan, and Rep. Devin Nunes, were not permitted to participate in or attend the hearings, ask questions, or offer anything resembling cross examination of these 4 specious cop witnesses. It was a Soviet-style show trial. The result was pre-ordained, no actual examination of the facts. Pure narrative, with 2 puppet "Republicans" to nod , prop up the narrative, or shed a crocodile tear at all the cued moments.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Here's Wanker Boy quoting me as a saying that anything anyone posts that contradicts what he says is just written off as "propaganda" and "LIBERAL MEDIA" so, yeah, I'm just going to fuck with him because he won't actually try to engage with anything that threatens his world view like the little wanker pussy that he is.
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy(fake made-up quote by Iggy)
You're right. I am a delusional wanker pussy that won't extend the same good will to other sources that I insist be given to all of mine.
Seriously, this is why I will fuck with you until you quit posting at this board. You are everything you say you hate about others, you delusional piece of shit.

Dream on, you worthless spiteful piece of shit.

You have absolutely no basis for your venom and slanders, and you have such a lack of facts that you have to MAKE UP QUOTES and script me, to have anything resembling an argument.

You're a troll piece of shit with absolutely nothing logical or factual to say, just pure illogical hate, that you direct at me to vent the displaced rage for your own miserable pathetic life.
Get psychiatric care. Seriously.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Watching Fantone’s body cam from Jan 6 I think we both know who the true pos are.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Watching Fantone’s body cam from Jan 6 I think we both know who the true pos are.

"The true POS" are the ones trying to take what was clearly a riot (*NOT* "terrorists", *NOT* an "insurrection", *NOT* a "storming of the Capitol", *NOT* "Five people KILLED by white racist Trump Supporters") to twist it into an exaggerated or completely false narrative that benefits the Democrat-Bolshevik party. Officer Fanone is clearly using buzz words like "terrorists" to describe the rioters to conform to that lying Democrat narrative. He is a willing part of the Democrat narrative, and in this and multiple interviews I've seen of him, he is not an officer giving an objective deposition of what occurred, he is an ideological zealot who is completely on Team Democrat. Note also that there was no cross-examination of his or the other 3 officers' testimony. Only Bolshevik loyalists such as Rep. Liz Cheney (RINO-WY), and Rep. Adam Kinsinger (RINO-IL) were permitted to be in that House committee hearing.
Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), ACTUAL Republicans who would have asked hard but reasonable questions about the facts and challenged that lying narrative, who would have cited the evidence and objective facts, were not permitted by Pelosi to attend the hearings.

The FACTS of the January 6th protests:
There were well over 100,000 Trump supporters in Washington Square on January 6th, and of those only about 600 of them went inside the Capitol that day. Of those, over 90% were only charged with "trespassing", and only 50 or 60 were charged with violent acts, vandalism, theft of Pelosi's speaking podium or her letters, or urinating on a desk. NOT "terrorism" or "insurrection". CLEARLY a few rioters who just got out of hand. Vastly exaggerated for political and authoritarian purposes by the Democrat Bolsheviks. And these four zealot police officers who are a deliberate part of that lying narrative. And as I've said repeatedly, by the FBI's own Jan 6 investigative reports, "at least 20" of the rioters were Ray Epps and other undercover FBI agents stoking violence, not actual Trump supporters. And another 20 were John Earle Sullivan and his Antiffa group, who openly boast in their internet videos they were not Trump supporters, but were in disguise as Trump supporters, to FRAME Trump supporters. How many of these were the ones who ACTUALLY clashed with Capitol police?

ABOUT THE ABOVE VIDEO AND OFFICER FANONE'S NARRATIVE VERSION OF WHAT HAPPENED:
Except for the unjustified police shooting of Ashli Babbitt, the violent clash in the hallway officer Fanone gave testimony of was the most violent clash of the day. But regardless, no one, no officer was seriously injured or killed. He used Democrat-narrative buzz-words like "terrorists" to describe the clash with him and other police in that hallway. But that is *NOT* an objective reporting of the facts. The people clashing with police were not arrested and identified as Trump supporters, and as I've detailed even from the FBI's own investigative reports (as extensively covered by the previously linked Revolver website's investigation, and for over 2 monthss by Tucker Carlson almost nightly) the FBI's own reports identify "at least 20 un-indicted co-conspirators" [i.e., undercover FBI agents POSING as Trump supporters], as well as a separate group of 15 or 20 BLM/Antifa who videotaped themselves in Trump/MAGA clothing and hats PRETENDING to be Trump supporters, with the stated intent (ON VIDEO, posted all over Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and CNN) openly bragging they were going to commit violence or vandalism and get Trump supporters blamed for it, and even try to trick Trump supporters into following them into violence.

So... if at least these two factions of NON-Trump supporters were there to commit violence and destruction, WITH THE SPECIFIC STATED PURPOSE to get Trump supporters blamed for it, who are "the true POS" and terrorists, M E M ?!?
Clearly it is the false-flag Democrat/Left and Democrat-occupied FBI operators on Jan 6th, and the Democrat leaders, deceitful liberal media propagandists, and the Democrat-zealot police officers who hide behind a false veil of objectivity, but are in truth Democrat-agent propagandists themselves.

I would further state that (against Fanone's above lying narrative testimony) no one was killed by Trump supporters, no one was kidnapped.
No one among Trump supporters used guns or grenades to seize or occupy territory and set up an occupied "free zone" that they declared was no longer part of the United States, as has occurred in Seattle and Washington DC by BLM/Antifa.
No one was charged with "insurrection" by the FBI.
No weapons were seized in the Capitol or anywhere in Washington Square that day.
So what officer Fanone said in the above video (feeding the Democrat narrative) is an absolute lie. He wildly speculates that House and Senate members would be taken hostage or killed. Based on what? That NEVER happened.
Fanone wildly speculates that he and other officers would have been killed. Based on what? That NEVER happened.

It's just narrative propaganda. And further, for the at least 4 minutes that others estimated officer Fanone was unconscious, they could have killed him with his own gun, or beaten him to death.
BUT THEY DIDN'T. That NEVER happened.
So it's a lying narrative.
Likewise elsewhere in the Capitol building, many officers were overwhelmed, and many have stated that they weren't able to hold back crowds or secure the area. So if the true intent of the crowd was to take House and Senate members hostage, or kill them, or kill police officers, they certainly had the opportunity to do so unopposed. BUT THEY DIDN'T. That NEVER happened.

Fanone's account says that he was in danger of being severely beaten or killed or shot, but that other protesters came to his aid and protected him. I say the people who protected him were the ACTUAL Trump supporters, and the others were the false-flag ones there to start trouble and get Trump supporters blamed for it. I've shown multiple other videos where undercover FBI or Antifa smashed windows, and were identified as Antifa by the crowd, at which point ACTUAL Trump supporters stopped them and restrained them.
The Trump supporters saved Fanone from further beating, then Fanone goes on TV interviews and sweepingly calls them all "terrorists", and in another interview called for them to be exterminated.
Who's "the true POS"? You know who.

Further, you act like all 100,000-plus Trump supporters on Jan 6th are violent terrorists trying to overthrow the United States.
Or really, you seem to be trying to smear that label on all 74.3 million Trump voters. That is a vicious lie. If there were only about 50 or 60 identified who were involved in Jan 6th violence or rioting, and at least 40 of them were either FBI or BLM/Antifa false-flag provocateurs, how can you continue to make those vicious assertions?

The violence on Jan 6th, what little there was of it, goes completely against the way Trump supporters or the preceding Tea Party protests have ever behaved at any other protests.
So I'm of the informed opinion that the events smearing the Trump protesters were either mostly or completely manufactured by FBI and Antifa/BLM false-flag operators, with the exception of a handful of duped Trump supporters who to a lesser extent followed them in. But the planning of violence, and the main thrusts of protesters violently clashing with police, were orchestrated by FBI, or by John Earl Sullivan and his BLM/Antifa group, and possibly others not yet exposed.
An undercover "un-indicted co-conspirator" shared a hotel room with the leader of Oath Keepers that day, and is the one who gave the Oath Keepers guy his battle plan.

Just as 3 of the 5 people involved in the plot to kidnap Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer were all FBI agents, including the one who proposed the plan.
So it would appear , in both examples, that the FBI is the greatest terrorist threat to our national security, not Trump supporters.

Democrats see this as their "Burning of the Reichstag" moment, that allows them to seize power and justify an authoritarian lockdown, to crush their Republican opposition and establish authoritarian one-party rule, by whatever deception.
And both officer Michael Fanone, and yourself, are eager to prop up that lying Democrat narrative, to give your party absolute power, and demonize good people who overwhelmingly "PEACEFULLY and patriotically" voiced their support for Republican leaders who challenged an unjust election on Jan 6th.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
::vacuous moronic ranting that no one is going to fucking read::

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Pure insults, no facts, nothing of substance to contribute, just pure vindictiveness, once again proving that WB is 100% right about me being a vile and malicious piece of excrement, completely unworthy of serious attention.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

INTERVIEW WITH DAN McBRIDE, LAWYER FOR JAN 6th "INSURRECTIONIST" RICHARD BARNETT, SAYS BARNETT WAS SET UP AND TRICKED INTO POSING FOR PHOTOS.
UNCONSTITUTIONAL MISTREATMENT AND BEATINGS OF JAN 6th PRISONERS, IN ATTEMPT TO EXTORT CONFESSIONS FROM THEM FOR CRIMES THEY DID NOT COMMIT.
https://www.oann.com/mcbride-jan-6-protesters-are-being-persecuted-due-to-their-politics/

Keep in mind that over 90% of these people only were charged with "trespassing" in the Capitol on Jan 6th, no violence, no vandalism, and yet they are kept in solitary confinement, often in darkness, often without drinkable water, without ability to shower and shave for months, without even the ability to meet with their lawyers and discuss their legal defense. And if they complain about the conditions, are subject to further beatings.

Meanwhile, the same Democrat-Bolshevik-run DOJ and FBI that jails them in solitary for months with inhuman treatment, declines to prosecute Antifa and BLM radicals who ACTUALLY DID commit insurrection, violence, and arson. But face no charges, while mere trespassers are treated like Al Qaida terrorists.

Including these two lawyers in New York....

[Linked Image from lawenforcementtoday.com]

... who attempted to burn two New York City police officers to death in their squad car with a Molotov cocktail. They were not arrested, not jailed, not prosecuted, not even disbarred from practicing law. But 600 or so Jan 6th tresspassers remain in federal preson under medeival conditions. Yeah, that's fair. rolleyes

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

BAILOUT FUND FOR BLACK LIVES MATTER AND ANTIFA VIOLENT RIOTERS FUNDED BY KAMALA HARRIS AND JOE BIDEN CAMPAIGN STAFFERS
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ba...staffers-bailed-out-alleged-child-abuser

Just a reminder, of how radical the entire piece-of-shit Democrat Bolshevik party is, from the very top on down.

The people who hate America, are now running America.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Or as Kamala Harris herself said (at 5:30): "They're not going to stop before election day, they're not going to stop after, and they SHOULDN'T stop."

With that kind of encouragement, from President Biden and the now-VP, why WOULD they stop?
But it begs the question: If the enlightened liberals who support the marxist/BLM/Antifa/Democrat agenda are running the show now, all 3 branches of government, why would they need to loot and burn whole cities and violently attack and kill people at this point?
They won on Nov 3rd and Jan 20th, and they're still angry!

Pure, unreasoning destructive hatred.
It's not enough for them to have won and be in power, they want to crush, humiliate and destroy the people who disagree with them.
That's quite a different thing than "equality" or "justice", or even "social justice" or "equity".
They want annihilation of all dissenters. And they're making a fanatical push toward that end.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
It’s not a crime for a staffer to donate money to a bailout fund. And Harris never called rioters “special people that we love”. You however call a police officer that we all can see was viciously beaten by Trump’s special people a pos for daring to tell what happened to him. (Backed up by body cam) And than you say no police were seriously harmed during the attack on the capitol. In June there were still a lot of officers still recovering from Trump’s failed coup. Your lies are just so blatant that I understand why Iggy doesn’t bother.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
It’s not a crime for a staffer to donate money to a bailout fund. And Harris never called rioters “special people that we love”. You however call a police officer that we all can see was viciously beaten by Trump’s special people a pos for daring to tell what happened to him. (Backed up by body cam) And than you say no police were seriously harmed during the attack on the capitol. In June there were still a lot of officers still recovering from Trump’s failed coup. Your lies are just so blatant that I understand why Iggy doesn’t bother.

Are you really that shameless, M E M ?

Your vicious Bolshevik party at the level of the innermost circles of both Joe Biden AND Kamala Harris, is subsidizing lawlessness and criminality, and outright terrorism. BLM and Antifa are the de facto terrorist/intimidation wing of the Democrat party. And the "follow the money" trail leads right to the the office of the current President and VP.
Not to mention, ideological and financial connections to almost the entire Democrat party leadership. Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, A O-C and her "squad", on down.

Is there any criminality, any dirty trick by the Democrat-Bolsheviks that you WON'T endorse or excuse, M E M ?

And as I said, Fanone and the other 3 piece-of-shit DC officers who testified in those hearings have made clear their Democrat-Bolshevik alliances in their social media posts and photos. Fanone in particular has condemned not only the 50 or so "terrorists" on Jan 6th, but called for the entire 74.3 million law-abiding peaceful and patrioticTrump supporters just letting their voices be heard, "a cancer that needs to be cut out".
If that's not a call for genocide and violence against Trump supporters, I don't know what is.
This Fanone jerk is not a neutral and respectful enforcer of the law, he is a partisan Democrat-progressive zealot, who openly calls for violence against Trump supporters. Not just the few who crossed the line into rioting on Jan 6th, but ALL of them.

Likewise all 4 of these Democrat-zealot officers. As their own statements and social media posts self-incriminatingly make clear. The black officer who photographed himself participating in a Black Lives Matter rally, and ranting BLM slogans, is likely a guy his fellow officers would now like to rip to pieces, with his hidden BLM alliance now exposed. "Piece of shit" doesn't half cover it.
These are law enforcement officers who undermine ACTUAL police officers, the rule of law, and openly advocate violence against 74.3 million Americans, half the country, just because they disagree with Trump voters ideologically.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
When you make false statements like no officers were seriously injured on Jan 6 and call an officer that obviously was a pos you are worse than shameless. You call Fanone a pos because he was dragged through the crowd. He was stunned, beaten and suffered a heart attack. Because he’s willing to talk about what he went through that makes him your enemy. Right wing extremists are no different than other extremists. The one thing that is different is how much the right is willing to support it’s extremists. An officer you can see being savagely beaten and suffers a heart attack gets called a pos while those that partook in the riot are treated like victims. That’s where your party is at these days. I won’t forget how dangerous it is to democracy.

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Again...

No one is fucking reading this.

You American hating clown show of stupid.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard