Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Exclusive: Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach

This will probably be part of a new indictment coming out of Georgia. I have no doubt this makes any difference for Trump supporters but not playing out well with independents.

Fair play!
1 member likes this: MisterJLA
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Lt. Gov just spoke to the DA too. Can't wait to hear the marching orders from the wingnut wing of the Republican Party about this.

1 member likes this: MisterJLA
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
CNN reported Sunday that lawyers for the 2020 presidential campaign of President Donald Trump received a “written invitation” to inspect voting machines and software in Georgia’s Coffee County — though that is not how CNN’s headline portrayed it.
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...nvitation-to-inspect-ga-voting-machines/

[Linked Image from 66.media.tumblr.com]

CNN swings and whiffs again. Either deliberately, or by the overzealous wish that it were otherwise, they got the facts wrong. AGAIN.

DNCNN. The U.S.'s best effort to re-create Pravda and Tass.
This happens over and over again in the liberal media.
Because they since 2008 have increasingly become partisan cheerleaders and propagandists, rather than objective journalists in search the true facts.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Where did they get anything wrong? Breitbert is just saying they didn’t have something in a headline but it’s clearly in the article. And I could only imagine the spin and hysterics they and you would do if some people from a liberal county invited Biden to breach a voting machine for data. I’m guessing they nor Trump’s party actually had the authority or the legal right to do that either.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Breitbart clearly laid out how CNN misrepresented the facts, and created a deliberately false narrative.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
What part made it legal for Trump to hack into a voting machine?

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Doofus
Executive immunity (or something else equally stupid)!

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Giuliani loses defamation lawsuit from two Georgia election workers

WB I know it isn’t pleasant reading for you but they put those election workers through hell with their lies.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Giuliani loses defamation lawsuit from two Georgia election workers

WB I know it isn’t pleasant reading for you but they put those election workers through hell with their lies.

Another exaample of Democrats selecting a Trump-hating partisan Democrat judge, who excluded evidence that would allow Giuliani to prove his innocence with exculpatory evidence, and in a venue with an overwhelmingly partisan Democrat jury.

And Giuliani fully intends to press it to a higher court, to be reversed upon appeal. As so many other Democrat-Bolshevik rigged trials have been.

The most incredible irony is that Rudy Giuliani was an exceptional U.S. attorney, who pioneered use of RICO racketeering laws, to put away ACTUAL organized criminals, and now Giuliani is being aggressively prosecuted with **FAKE** racketeering charges, in the most contrived of "creative" legal arguments. That only a Democrat jury in a densely partisan Democrat district could whip up such a verdict.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Rudy conceded that he lied here WB. They falsely accused these people by name and put them through hell. Why would anyone that thought they were a good person find that acceptable?

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Rudy conceded that he lied here WB. They falsely accused these people by name and put them through hell. Why would anyone that thought they were a good person find that acceptable?

AGAIN: Giuliani did **NOT** "lie", that is not how it was stated in court, only that Giuliani "made statements that were false" or could not be proven to be true, by the parameters of admissible evidence set down by the judge.

From the other topic:

Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
Rudy conceded that he lied …
Giuliani Admits His Oft-Told Tale of Georgia Election Fraud Was Not True

And why are republicans like yourself okay with Rudy and Trump telling election fraud lies?

Here's a longer version of the same article, that has a bit more clarity:

Though Giuliani is not disputing that the statements were false, he does not concede that they caused any damage to Freeman or Moss. That distinction is important because plaintiffs in a defamation case must prove not only that a statement made about them was false but that it also resulted in actual damage.

Moss told the U.S. House committee investigating the Capitol riot that her life was shattered by the false accusations. She said she received hateful and racist messages, some “wishing death upon me. Telling me that I’ll be in jail with my mother. And saying things like, ‘Be glad it’s 2020 and not 1920.’”

Freeman said in her testimony: “There is nowhere I feel safe.”

Giuliani’s statement was attached to a filing arguing that he did not fail to produce evidence in the case and should not be sanctioned as Freeman and Moss had requested.

“While Giuliani does not admit to Plaintiffs’ allegations, he — for purposes of this litigation only — does not contest the factual allegations,” the filing said.

Giuliani political adviser Ted Goodman said in an email Wednesday that the filing was made “in order to move on to the portion of the case that will permit a motion to dismiss.”

Note the bolded statements.

This seems very legalistic, as if in this context, Giuliani is "not disputing the statements are false" in a legalistic way "for purposes of litigation only", "in order to move on to the portion of the case that will permit a motion to dismiss."

As a layman and not a lawyer, it sounds to me like he cannot definitively prove these two voting center women were rigging votes as Giuliani accused. (Even though there are tens of millions of us who all saw the camera footage, and it sure as hell looks like vote tampering. But maybe since Giuliani cannot PROVE that the video evidence clearly shows vote tampering, Giuliani is saying it was wrong to allege it was tampering without more evidence, which legally equates to Giuliani making a false statement, that he is withdrawing without severe penalty by the court THAT PORTION of what he alleged, not that he lied, but that he without enough proof made a false statement, and stated that to the court so the dispute about that portion could be resolved "for purposes of litigation only", and "in order to move on to the portion of the case that will permit a motion to dismiss" so Giuliani could resolve that portion that was preoccuppying the court, and move on with the part of the case he had evidence to prove.
And that the liberal media and Democrat leadership spin as "Giuliani LIED".

Despite the judge manufacturing a charge of false statements by Giuliani, for Giuliani asserting in court the opinion argument that he (and Trump) firmly believe the election was rigged (as do I and as do at least 74.3 million others, as well as millions of other independents (in polls 51%) and Democrats (in polls 30%).

A plea made to circumnavigate what the (Democrat) judge refused to accept as Giuliani and Trump's first amendment opinion, the judge made Giuliani plead to making a false statement, to get past it and continue with the major thrust of Giuliani's case at trial.

I'm not a lawyer, but clearly the language shows Giuliani did this for convoluted legalistic reasons demanded by the judge, not because Giuliani is guilty of anything.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
It looks does not mean it is, you miserable ghoul...

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
It looks does not mean it is, you miserable ghoul...

Because your command of the language is so limited, I'm not even sure I can discern a lucid point from what you wrote.

But you know what's mean? Rigging an election to bring in a corrupt puppet who should never have become president.

You know what else is mean? Creating hyperinflation that takes $7,000 annually from every American family (who previously had a $5,000 INCREASE in income under President Trump.)
About q 16% inflation rate on everything, and doubling the price of gas and other essentials. 80% of Americans are dipping into their 401 K's and savings, or extending their debt on credit cards, just to get by.

You know what else is mean and ghoulish? Starting a war in Ukraine that never would have begun if Trump was president, that has claimed over 200,000 lives, and created refugees out of millions more.

You know what else is mean and ghoulish? Being president and not even helping the people in East Palestine, 6 months later Biden never visited, never helped, as they slowly die of chemical poisoning. They don't even matter, because they're not Democrat voters.

Likewise Lahaina in Hawaii. No credible explanation what even happened there, and FEMA prevents nearby locals from visiting Lahaina to bring food, water, medical attention and other aid. What are they hiding?

For openers. Dipshit.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Triggered and wrong. Must suck to be you.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Triggered and wrong. Must suck to be you.

Wow, you're so out of ideas, that you're trying to swipe things I've said to you in the past.

No, Iggy, as I've said many times previously, you're a foul-mouthed malicious person with clear anger issues, who needs to verbally abuse others, and it must really suck to be YOU.
Even worse, to live with you or be married to you, given your abusive, negative and malicious nature.

Dipshit.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
(triggering intensifies)

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
panic panic (triggering intensifies) panic panic

Your desperation is showing. Dipshit.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
I'm not the one espousing a conspiracy theory that makes moon landing deniers look tame by comparison...

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I'm not the one espousing a conspiracy theory that makes moon landing deniers look tame by comparison...

Respectfully, what I've cited, SOURCED AND LINKED, is not a conspiracy theory, it is increasingly proven over the last 2 years and 9 months.

The "Twitter Files" are an absolute fact. THAT ALONE rigged the election.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitter_Files

There is plenty of evidence that Dominion voting systems machines were rigged, that virtually ALL their employees are Democrat/Leftist activists, and scrubbed their media to hide it after the election when this FACT was revealed.
It is also a FACT that their Vice President /Head of systems security is an ultra-leftist and rabidly anti-Trump in all his social media, and in an Antifa conference call, said "Trump's not going to win this election, I made fucking sure of that."

I could go on,but I've already documented the facts of election fraud extensively in this and other topics.

Again: It is hilarious that you call me a denier, when you look to Politico, CNN, Washington Post, New York Times and other liberal propaganda media as the only real truth, when THEY are the proven liars, DELIBERATELY report false information, and yet you look to them as the "truth", and the FACTS that I cite and link as "conspiracy theory".
Wake up, cultist.

Sharyl Attkisson, Hillsdale College, Media Bias in the 2020 election

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Keep adding that tinfoil to your head, man...

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
So Giuliani made false statements about these election workers that basically made their lives hell. Instead of trying to defend those lies about election fraud, Rudy just conceded that they were false. People got harassed, threatened and even had to go into hiding.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Keep adding that tinfoil to your head, man...

Even CNN and other liberal media are acknowledging multiple things I (and Republicans, and conservative news media) have been saying for over 2 years now.

Covid DID get loose and spread from the Wuhan research lab, not from a wet market.
Covid WAS manufactured in a lab, in "gain of function" manipulation.
Fauci and his inner circle at CDC and NIH knew this immediately (as verified in FOIA'd e-mail exchanges of Fauci with other scientists) and lied to the world for years about this, with the aid of George Orwell's liberal media, and other scientists who knowingly lied to support Fauci's narrative.
Covid Vaccines DON'T work. AND have actually injured or killed tens of thousands.
Surgical masks DON'T protect you from getting Covid.
The Hunter Biden laptop IS authentic, and NOT "Russian disinformation".
The 51 "intelligence experts" who signed a letter saying Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation ARE Democrat agents, and DID lie in their letter, to helpt Biden win the 2020 election.
Multiple other Burisma executives, Tony Bobulinski, and multiple partners of Hunter Biden DID verify all the laptop e-mail chains were authentic and not disinformation.
Joe Biden and Hunter Biden DID take tens of millions in bribes from Russia, China, Kazakhstan and Ukraine to sell out the United States.
The Elon Musk-released "Twitter Files" DID prove that Democrat-controlled FBI, CIA and other federal agencies abused federal power to censor constitutional free speech and freedom of the press about the Hunter Biden laptop information immediately before the 2020 presidential election, to deceitfully change the outcome. And those are criminal violations.

Exactly what part of ANY of that is "tinfoil hat conspiracy"? All of it is documented and proven.

Dipshit.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
So Giuliani made false statements about these election workers that basically made their lives hell. Instead of trying to defend those lies about election fraud, Rudy just conceded that they were false. People got harassed, threatened and even had to go into hiding.

For the billionth time :
Not being provable is not the same thing as a lie. It is simply not proven.

And in the eyes of tens of millions of Americans, the security camera video of these two mother-daughter election workers in action is abundant proof that they WERE rigging votes. It's only a judge arbitrarily telling us we aren't seeing what we clearly see, that excludes that evidence. And forced Giuliani in a convoluted obstacle course of technical legal statements to say he "made a false statement" (i.e., not a "lie", but simply a statement that by court rules Giuliani couldn't prove was true).

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
The video footage that you claim as proof was investigated and is now evidence against Trump in his effort to steal the election…

‘Smoking gun’ video of Georgia vote count is now evidence against Trump

“ The “suitcases” were official ballot containers. The “double-counted” ballots were only counted once. The “smoking gun” video for voting fraud showed normal ballot counting.

State and federal investigators quickly debunked a conspiracy theory sparked by surveillance video of ballot counting at State Farm Arena in 2020. That didn’t stop Donald Trump from making the video the centerpiece of his campaign to overturn the election in Georgia — even though some on his own team knew the voting fraud claims were dubious, documents reviewed by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution show.”

“ Doubts and repercussions

Even as they crafted the ads, some Trump campaign staffers acknowledged they could not substantiate the allegations. They discussed them by email less than a week after Giuliani unveiled the State Farm Arena video.

“Some of these claims, like suitcase full of ballots, networks can point to fact checks like this (he provided a link) and say it’s not true,” wrote Zach Parkinson, the campaign’s deputy communication director.

Alex Cannon, the campaign’s deputy general counsel, also weighed in.

“Suitcases of ballots. You all can judge from the video what went on just as well as I can,” Cannon wrote. “I do not have a high degree of confidence that networks will run this.”

The federal indictment cites a Dec. 8 email about the video from an unnamed senior campaign adviser, who singled out the State Farm Arena video claim.

“When our research and campaign legal team can’t back up any of the claims made by our Elite Strike Force Legal Team, you can see why we’re 0-32 on our (court) cases,” the official wrote. “I’ll obviously hustle to help on all fronts, but it’s tough to own any of this when it’s all just conspiracy s--- beamed down from the mothership.”

Weitzner told congressional investigators he “expressed concerns about the validity of some of the facts that were being argued” in an ad featuring the video. The allegations were included in the ad anyway.

The indictment says even Trump knew the allegations were false. Top Justice Department officials and Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger told him so.

But Trump was still spinning the tale on Jan. 6. At a rally that preceded the attack on the Capitol, he told the crowd Fulton County election workers pulled “suitcases of ballots out from under a table.”

“You all saw it on television,” he said, “totally fraudulent.”

Kreis, the GSU professor, said the indictment shows Trump “manufactured evidence out of thin air,” ignored advisers who told him the fraud allegations were false and used them to rile up his supporters to press his cause.

“If people don’t honestly feel that something was stolen from them, they’re not going to get whipped up into a frenzy or storm the Capitol or support your cause,” Kreis said.

Trump may not be the only one in legal jeopardy. Evidence laid out in the federal indictment strongly suggests Giuliani is one of the unnamed co-conspirators. Giuliani also is a target of the Fulton County investigation.

In a defamation lawsuit brought by the two election workers, Giuliani recently said he does not contest the plaintiffs’ claim that he made false statements about them. But Ted Goodman, a political adviser to Giuliani, struck a different tone in a statement to the AJC this week.

“Every fact Mayor Rudy Giuliani possesses about this case establishes the good-faith basis President Donald Trump had for the actions he took during the two-month period charged in the indictment,” Goodman said.

One America News has already settled a defamation claim brought by Freeman and Moss.

Von DuBose, their attorney, said recent judicial proceedings “confirm what we have known all along: that Shaye Moss and Ruby Freeman were dedicated, ethical election workers who did nothing wrong, and that they were collateral damage in a coordinated effort to undermine the results of the 2020 presidential election.”

Staff writer Bill Rankin contributed to this article.”

It’s pretty clear why Rudy went with admitting legally that he made false statements instead of providing more evidence that would be used against him and his boss. They put these election workers through hell with their self serving lies with the goal of stealing the election.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Liberal media.

Liberal-activist attorneys and judges.

Right. MILLIONS of us didn't see what we plainly saw. You bet.

It's gaslighting by the Democrat-Bolsheviks, and the ones signing off on this narrative are either ideologically in on board with the Bolsheviks, or afraid of them. And I've already cited the examples repeatedly. Paul Manafort. Peter Navarro. Roger Stone. And Donald Trump himself, along with 18 of his lawyers.
HIS LAWYERS !!

The Bolsheviks you side with are the clear threat to our Constitutional republic. Your side tries to flip the table and say Trump and his supporters are the threat to our republic.
But it is the DEMOCRATS who are openly leftist socialist, even openly communist revolutionaries.
It is THE DEMOCRATS who side with Antifa, Black Lives Matter, open borders, who attack our nation's founders and want their names taken off of schools and close their national monuments.
It is THE DEMOCRATS who rigged the 2020 election, and intimidate into silence anyone who asdks for a review of that election or an audit of it.
It is THE DEMOCRATS who want to silence any dissenting political speech, about elections, about Covid vaccine mandates and lockdowns, about pro-life advocacy, about pushing transgender and other radical-left indoctrination and anti-americanism in our schools. And throwing those dissenters in jail, firing them, waging bankrupting war on them with lawsuits.
It is THE DEMOCRATS who want to abolish the electoral college so they can more easily rig elections.
It is THE DEMOCRATS who want to expand the number of Supreme Court justices for the first time in about 150 years, so they can stack the Court with liberals, and make it another rubber stamp for their Bolshevism.
\It is THE DEMOCRATS who want to make Washington DC a state (it was created as a separate "district" outside of any state, so that no state would have excessive federal influence), and Puerto Rico aa state (it should not be a state until, if ever, it makes the effort to meet the criteria to qualify as a state, such as accepting English as its official language, to conform with the other 50 states. This is just a lawless contrivance by Democrats to get another 4 permanent Democrat Senate seats, to create a permanent Senate majority for the Democrat-Bolshevikss.
IN **ALL** these clearly stated objectives of the Democrat-Bolsheviks, it is to seize power by pseudo-legal means, and create a permanent authoritarian one-party state. At which point they will REALLY tighten the vice and abuse state power against their political opposition.

As has aalready been done in similar revolutions in Soviet Russia, Communist China, North Korea, Vietnaam, Laos, Cambodia, Cuba, Nicaragua, Venezuela, and Hitler's Germany.
The people who immigrated to the U.S. from any of these nations, or the former Soviet countries of eastern Europe, see what the Democrats are doing now, and are terrified of it, because it iss exactly what they fled from !

And there is a reason why the Democrat battle plan resembles these current and former communist nations. It is precisely because these Democrats LOVE LOVE LOVE marxist regimes, to the point that they emulate and try to follow in their footsteps. I've quoted them often here. Bill and Hillary Clinton, Barack and Michelle Obama, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez and the rest of her lunatic "squad".
And bottom line, EVERY OTHER Democrat in the House, senate or other current and former Democrat cabinet member. Not one of them dissents or objects, they are TOTALLY on board.

So spare me the sanctimoniousness.
The 2020 election was rigged. The "debunking" of the evidence that it was rigged, IS RIGGED. And the courts are either in on it or intimidated. Because they don't want a jail cell next to Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Roger Stone or Donald Trump and his lawyers. And it is only because Trump pardoned some of these men that they are no longer in a cell because of rigged courts and corrupt Bolshevik prosecutors, judges and juries.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Yeah that partisan crap doesn’t work in a court of law WB. You saw what you wanted to see, what Trump told you to see. Rudy knew he was making false statements when he conceded that they were false in court. And I think you know too or else you would have wanted him to actually try to prove otherwise in court.

Fair play!

Link Copied to Clipboard