Print Thread
#1238113 2023-09-26 1:05 PM
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Online Cool
15000+ posts

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
What stands out as Biden's worst moment?

Falling THREE TIMES IN A ROW climbing the stairs for Air Force One?
Pooping his pants in Rome so he couldn't visit the Pope, presumably keeping the Pope waiting while Biden's staff cleaned him up and got him new pants?
On stage at a rally, where he couldn't tell his own wife from his sister?
Or every time he sniffed the hair of under-12 girls and made them uncomfortable, with weird sexual remarks?
Not knowing where to go when he leaves a stage, asking for someone to tell him what to do next, the alleged commander-in-chief visibly unable to make an unprogrammed decision for himself?
When Biden was directed away on the White House lawn by the Easter Bunny, to keep him from answering questions from the crowd?

There are so many such embarrassing moments.

Oh yes, our strong and brilliant commander in chief, whose sharp alertness and vigor strikes fear into the hearts of enemy nations and leaders !
Yeah... hardly.

The handle-with-care tennis shoes are just the latest manifestation of Biden's fragility and incompetence.

15000+ posts
OP Online Cool
15000+ posts

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
15000+ posts
OP Online Cool
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Creepy Uncle Joe

"Do any of these women look comfortable?"

lol

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
Easter Bunny stops Biden from answering questions

This remains one of the most absurd and iconically symbolic events of the "Weekend at Biden's" puppet presidency.

Biden is taking orders from the EASTER BUNNY, grabbed on the shoulder and redirected elsewhere, when he begins answering the most basic of questions.

Making crystal clear that Biden is not the guy in charge. There are many examples like this, of Biden not being in charge and being redirected by others who in any other presidency would be his insignificant subordinates. THE EASTER BUNNY is directing him !

What else is there to say, how could the situation be more absurd?
We could any day be at total war with China, Russia or both, or even nuclear war (Russia has already threatened to fire on American cities), and yet... who is actually in charge?
Certainly not the clueless Joe Biden.
It is at once absurd and laughable, and simultaneously terrifying. This administration (whoever is actually running it) could kill us all.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy

BIDEN (to caller who jokingly said "Let's go Brandon") :
"Oh, let's go Brandon, I agree..."

[Linked Image from res.cloudinary.com]

The peak moment (so far) of the Let's Go Brandon motif was when President Biden was being interviewed on live television for the military overseas, and a veteran caller called in a comment, and then concluded as a joke "Let's go Brandon", and clearly not getting the joke (on him!) Biden responded "Oh, let's go Brandon, I agree", having utterly no clue what the joke was, and that the joke was completely on him !
Making crystal clear that Biden doesn't watch the news, has no clue what's going on politically in the country, and only knows what is spoon-fed to him by his White House advisors, political handlers and puppetmasters.

Which is both very funny, and terrifying at the same time. ICBMs and submarine-launched cruise missiles that could destroy every major city in the United States in less than 15 minutes, and the commander in chief trusted to make the decisions to protect us doesn't know anything, unprepared to make an immediate executive decision. Even a perpetually drunk Boris Yeltsin in 1995 was still more competent and able to save the world from a full scale nuclear exchange.
God help us all if Biden has to make a similar decision. A nuclear crisis Biden is cluelessly pointlessly stoking Russia toward.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Just noting that I’m relieved that we have a leader whose first instinct was not to attack the leader of Israel and praise the terrorist group.

Fair play!
1 member likes this: iggy
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Just noting that I’m relieved that we have a leader whose first instinct was not to attack the leader of Israel and praise the terrorist group.
Seconded.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man

Biden's first instinct is to be watered twice a day, and placed close to a window where the sunlight is good.
Because photosynthesis is pretty much all he's capable of.

Whereas Trump during his presidency for 4 years, oversaw unprecedented peace and deterrence of any new aggression by Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, Al Qaida, ISIS, or any Palestinian terror groups.

And despite the establishment/uni-Party/deep state advisors in Trump's White House pushing him, Trump avoided jumping into a foreign war in Iran, calling off a massive strike on Iran at the last minute because he recognized it (against the pressure of his establishmen/deep state advisors) as what would have been a disproportionate escalation.
If the same decision were made by George W. Bush, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden in the White House at that time, it would have been another multi-trillion-dollar foreign war.

And regardless of Trump making an off-the-cuff remark about Netanyahu (who I'm very glad is Israel's prime minister, and who I completely support), Trump is the best friend Israel ever had.

And Israel certainly never would have been facing a three-front war if Trump were still president.
And Russia would never have invaded Ukraine. Because Trump would be providing oil and natural gas to Western Europe, so that Russia would not have hundreds of billions more to even think about funding a Ukranian invasion.
And Iran likewise would not have $80 billion more because of un-enforced oil sanctions, that were bankrupting Iran during Trump's 4 years, that Biden and his puppetmasters immediately stopped enforcing in Jan 2021, hence the new $80 billion to fund Hamas and Hezbollah and Iran's nuclear program.

And the cherry on top, Biden giving Iran $6 billion not even 2 months ago for only 5 prisoners, that OBVIOUSLY encouraged the almost immediate further seizure of about 200 new hostages by Hamas on Oct 7th.
In addition to the other 1,400 Israelis, Europeans and Americans that Hamas murdered, raped, mutilated and beheaded with shovels.

Oh yes, Joe Biden is SUCH a great leader, with such good instincts !

Link Copied to Clipboard