Print Thread
#1237739 2023-07-26 4:29 PM
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
https://komonews.com/news/nation-wo...e-executive-residence-major-willow-champ

The dog probably keps getting into Hunter's coke which he keep leaving laying around. What the dog needs is some of Hunter's weed. That would calm him down.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy, August 20, 2020
Cited by Ingraham above, as well as multiple others on Fox News, some comments by Obama about Biden, quoted from the liberal media :

"In the first press conference in 2009, the young president [Obama] quipped 'I don't remember exactly what Joe was referring to --not surprisingly' ".
'The President was not Encouraging': What Obama Really Thought About Biden, by Alex Thompson, POLITICO, August 14, 2020

"While Obama had come to like Biden, he often talked about him with a patronizing overfondness --as if the V P were the family dog that kept peeing on the carpet."
"This Town" by Mark Liebovich, NEW YORK TIMES MAGAZINE, 2014

"One Democrat who spoke to Obama recalled the former president warning, "Don't under-estimate Joe's ability to f*** things up."
'The President was not Encouraging': What Obama Really Thought About Biden, by Alex Thompson, POLITICO, August 14, 2020

Yes sir, a glowing endorsement.

That dog was probably ticked off because Biden peed on his leg once too often.

And this is the SECOND dog the Biden White House has had to get rid of.
There's something about the way the Bidens treat their dogs that seems to really mess them up.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
https://www.npr.org/2023/09/27/1201984073/biden-dog-commander-bites-again

That dog bites more people than Cujo! He should be put down.

Some Secret Service officer will not appreciate being bit and he'll shoot that vicious dog.

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
He's bitten 11 Secret Service agents.
ELEVEN !!

I saw a story on Newsmax , inerviewing a guy who works professionally training dogs and solving problems with them. He said at most usually 5 times a dog bites people, and then they are euthanized. And this dog has bitten 11 times !
What in hell does Joe Biden do to these dogs?!? It must be pretty cruel and unusual.
And the last incident, it wasn't just a bite, it really mauled an agent's arm, and other injuries.

And not just one dog, this happens with multiple dogs the Bidens have had, in less than 3 years !

The ridiculous capacity for Democrats to excuse the unexcusable with so many aspects of Biden (political corruption, unbelievable bad executive decision-making, treasonous endangerment of the country, creepy sexual inappropriate behavior with women, even with young girls. WITH HIS OWN DAUGHTER (who blames father Joe Biden's taking "inappropriate" showers with her as a little girl , that put her on a path to sexual addiction. And Joe and a total of 9 Biden family members taking tens of millions in cash wire transfers from hostile foreign governments, etc., etc.).
And now this creepy thing Biden does to dogs, that consistently messes them up.

You'd think this would at least cost Biden the pet-lover vote !

If it was ONE dog messed up like this in Trump's White House, ani-maniac leftist PETA members would be breaking into the White House one after another, trying to KILL Trump.
But it's Democrat Biden, so... perfectly OK !

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by from article
The White House had said that it was working on "additional leashing protocols and training" for Commander. "As we've noted before, the White House can be a stressful environment for family pets, and the First Family continues to work on ways to help Commander handle the often unpredictable nature of the White House grounds," said Elizabeth Alexander, a spokesperson for first lady Jill Biden.

Except that it's never happened wih any other dog, owned by any other president.

This is the second Biden dog that has bitten agents. The first was Major, a dog they adopted from a shelter and brought to the White House in 2021. But after a couple of biting incidents, Major was sent to live with a family friend in Delaware. The Bidens got Commander as a puppy later that year, in December 2021.

Since December 2021.

2 different dogs, 11 biting incidents with the new dog alone, in less than 2 years !

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
That's quite a family Joe has there. Even their dog is a scumbag!

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Maybe the dog will go into rehab.
And write details in a journal about how creepy Biden is, that FBI and DOJ will secretly do a raid to confiscate.

https://heavy.com/news/ashley-biden-diary/

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...s-okeefes-house-over-ashley-biden-diary/

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68366306

Now that damn dogs body count is 24 people! He's worse than a wild dog out in the woods!

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

If only he were biting Biden !

"Yeah, yeah. That's a good boy..."

Link Copied to Clipboard