Print Thread
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 37 38
#445788 2005-03-11 6:50 AM
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
I was out tonight, and for whatever reason, I strike up some small talk with a random woman (pigs must have been flying). While it didn't go absolutely badly (she smiled when she talked to me), I couldn't even get her name, much less anything else. Which leads me to ask "What the fuck is wrong with me?" My friend Nicole tried to cheer me up with "Maybe there's something wrong with her", which I suppose would make sense, except for the fact that EVERY woman that I've ever been interested in romantically/ sexually has rejected me in some form or another, leading me to believe that it's me there's something wrong with and not the entire female gender. For the past 15 minutes I've been trying to stop crying, and I haven't been entirely successful.

All I've ever wanted was someone to be in love with, and have that same person be in love with me, and I'm starting to realize that that is never going to happen.

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
I can't do it........so many things I want to say right now......but even I am not that cruel........so many good one liners down the drain.

Hang in there Snarfy.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Snarfy
you have to show no fear with women......they can smell fear and they don't like it.

1 member likes this: MisterJLA
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Quote:

King Snarf said:
I was out tonight, and for whatever reason, I strike up some small talk with a random woman (pigs must have been flying). While it didn't go absolutely badly (she smiled when she talked to me), I couldn't even get her name, much less anything else. Which leads me to ask "What the fuck is wrong with me?" My friend Nicole tried to cheer me up with "Maybe there's something wrong with her", which I suppose would make sense, except for the fact that EVERY woman that I've ever been interested in romantically/ sexually has rejected me in some form or another, leading me to believe that it's me there's something wrong with and not the entire female gender. For the past 15 minutes I've been trying to stop crying, and I haven't been entirely successful.

All I've ever wanted was someone to be in love with, and have that same person be in love with me, and I'm starting to realize that that is never going to happen.

This is the funniest thing I've read all day. It easily beats out anything related to the pretty princess. March 10, 2005 will go down as the greatest day in RKMBS history.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
It should be noted that I have had more than a few alcoholic beverages this evening. Still, I'll probably be just as depressed come morning.

All hail King Snarf!

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Quote:

rex said:
Quote:

King Snarf said:

This is the funniest thing I've read all day. It easily beats out anything related to the pretty princess. March 10, 2005 will go down as the greatest day in RKMBS history.

Well, I'm glad someone's happy. Me, I don't feel much like smiling and I doubt I will for a long time.

All hail King Snarf!

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
You cried for 15 minutes over a woman you just met? Thats just pathetic. You should never cry over a woman you just met, unless she kicked you in the nuts.

The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
Take heart snarfs, maybe the girl just broke up with a guy, didn't feel like being in a relationship, or is just a meanhearted person. Hang in there, guys and gals are gonna have crappy days when it comes to finding someone to have a relationship with. Somethings take time so just relax and realize it's not the end of the world. There's always hope snarfs no matter how dark it seems.

The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
And it is 3 AM your time.....get to sleep and wake up before you make any drastic decisions like swearing off girls for the rest of your life alright??? Things always make sense after a good night's rest anyway!

The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Poor Snarf. I'm sorry your feeling blue. One of your problems is you are looking for love. Love should be far down you list. First find a woman you can relate to, then see if she will tolerate all your bullshit, ask yourself if your willing to tolerate hers. A relationship is alot of work and understanding. It takes time and patience to build a succesfull one and they are still just a house of cards.

My advice is just be you, man.

It was a hard lesson for me to learn. I wish you well.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Oh, and learn to give chicks good head.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
A couple years ago I was talking to a woman in a bar. She was fucking hot. We talked for two straight hours. At the end of the night I asked her for her number and then she told me that she was engaged. What did I do? I laughed it off. This is what you should have done. When a woman rejects you, you should think of it as her loss, not yours. I know its a hard thing to do, but its the right thing to do.

The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
He's gotta get a girl first UJ.....it's not time to give him sexual tips :P

I agree you should be yourself Snarfs That's all any girl can ask for!

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Quote:

Ultimate Jaburg53 said:
One of your problems is you are looking for love. Love should be far down you list.

I agree. Every woman I've dated I met when I wasn't looking for a girlfriend.

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
It's just so goddam frustrating. Like tonight, when I was chatting up Random Girl. I didn't expect much, which is good because I got jack. But, Christ, usually if I'm polite and somewhat charming, such as I was tonight, I could get a FIRST FUCKING NAME!

Everyone says be patient. Be patient. I have been patient my whole goddamn life. I was alone in high school. But hey, it's high school, and I was a nerd. And then college, not much success, but there was Melanie (and if you've read some of my other rants in this forum you know ALL about her) which probably set me back even further. I mean, before her I was just lonely. After, I became lonely and BITTER. And then the long stretch of jack shit. So, I trust people will forgive me if I don't seem overjoyed at the "Oh, just be patient" platitudes.

All hail King Snarf!

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Quote:

rex said:
Quote:

Ultimate Jaburg53 said:
One of your problems is you are looking for love. Love should be far down you list.

I agree. Every woman I've dated I met when I wasn't looking for a girlfriend.

It's not exactly a switch I can turn off. I am always going to be looking. It's just not going to do me any damn good.

All hail King Snarf!

The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
My first name's Ashley...does that help

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Masturbate constantly. After a while you will have no nervous energy and you won't care as much anymore. Its worked for me.

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
No offense, but not really. But thanks for trying. (Too bad there's no "weak smile" smiley)

All hail King Snarf!

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Quote:

rex said:
Masturbate constantly. After a while you will have no nervous energy and you won't care as much anymore. Its worked for me.

Doesn't work. There used to be a time when I masturbated roughly 2-3 times a day, sometimes 4 or 5. Even now, I usually jerk once a day, and I don't feel any different afterwards.

All hail King Snarf!

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
Bars generally are not the best place to go looking for women if you're after something more than a fling. Try some other kinds of places. Coffee shops, I dunno. . .

The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
Imagining that scenario when a guy walks up to a girl, "Hey....how do you like your coffee??" Rotflol........maybe not a coffee shop :P

Just be yourself and the right girl will come along your path when you least expect it. That's how my parents met, my best friend and her husband, and my lil sis and her b/f, and just bout everyone else I know.

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Thanks, but I doubt it'll work. I've been myself for as long as I can remember, and it hasn't done me a lick of good.

Y'know, I've always wondered why it was "hopeless romantics" and not "hopeful romantics", and now I know why.

All hail King Snarf!

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
What about women you work with? I know its supposed to be bad to date co-workers, but I've had really good results doing it. If not that try an online dating service. That way you know what you're getting into before you meet her.

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
I used to work at Bath & Body Works (didn't work), and I'm currently on match.com and lavalife.com. The most I've gotten out of those is one date, one round of online sex, and 3 rounds of phonesex, with the phonesex being the only one with the same person (and she lives in Texas, so I doubt anything more than phone sex will come of this).

All hail King Snarf!

The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
*yawns* just outta curioisity how'd you meet the girl from Texas?

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Quote:

King Snarf said:
with the phonesex being the only one with the same person (and she lives in Texas, so I doubt anything more than phone sex will come of this).

I knew PrincessE as dirty!

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:
*yawns* just outta curioisity how'd you meet the girl from Texas?

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

Ultimate Jaburg53 said:
Poor Snarf. I'm sorry your feeling blue. One of your problems is you are looking for love. Love should be far down you list. First find a woman you can relate to, then see if she will tolerate all your bullshit, ask yourself if your willing to tolerate hers. A relationship is alot of work and understanding. It takes time and patience to build a succesfull one and they are still just a house of cards.

Best.Advice.Ever.

also be happy with yourself first before you try and make anyone else happy......otherwise you will be insecure with the relationship. Be confident.....be yourself but be confident.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Quote:

Ultimate Jaburg53 said:

Holy hell! Who the fuck got Jaburg's password?

Quote:

King Snarf said:
It's just so goddam frustrating. Like tonight, when I was chatting up Random Girl. I didn't expect much, which is good because I got jack. But, Christ, usually if I'm polite and somewhat charming, such as I was tonight, I could get a FIRST FUCKING NAME!

Dude, even a chick who isn't into you will at least give you a first name (whether it's hers or not). If she doesn't, then she's a bitch. I can't speak about any other times you've chatted up a chick, but this one is definetly not a keeper. Too stuck up to even make up a first name means that she was an ice princess.

Try finding people just to talk to in other places based on your interests. If you're in a library or bookstore and see a woman reading something you're interested in, strike up a convo. based on that. If she's invovled, maybe she has a sister or a friend she can hook you up with. Seriously, though, it's best to find people first and then build on the relationship.

Quote:

King Snarf said:
and 3 rounds of phonesex, with the phonesex being the only one with the same person (and she lives in Texas, so I doubt anything more than phone sex will come of this).

Damnit! Elisa, you said you were saving yourself for me!

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

Grimm said:
Bars generally are not the best place to go looking for women if you're after something more than a fling. Try some other kinds of places. Coffee shops, I dunno. . .

Learn to work the supermarkets!

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

rex said:
You cried for 15 minutes over a woman you just met? Thats just pathetic. You should never cry over a woman you just met, unless she kicked you in the nuts.

It sounded more to me like he was crying over his situation, not over this particular woman.

But how often can "true love" come from a meeting in a bar (I am taking snarf saying "out tonight" meaning he was at a bar...correct me if I'm wrong)?

We all wear a green carnation.
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

King Snarf said:
I used to work at Bath & Body Works

And I'm the gay guy???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A guy working at B&BW...that is such a gay job.

We all wear a green carnation.
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:
My first name's Ashley...does that help

Ushis????

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Quote:

King Snarf said:

My advice: heterosexual women like guys that have a set of balls.

Find yours, and you'll be set.

Really though, it appears that you're trying too hard, and are way too sensitive.

You should try macking up on your Nicole buddy.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Quote:

Jim Jackson said:
Quote:

King Snarf said:
I used to work at Bath & Body Works

And I'm the gay guy???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A guy working at B&BW...that is such a gay job.

Sorry, Snarfy you should work at best buy or circuit city..I hear guys get all the babes their because.."women don't know electronics' so you need to 'splain things to them which can give you an entry to the conversation...

Toys r Us is also a good place to work if you don't mind single mom's..

bars are really only good for one nighters and such...I not being into that generally don't go out of my way to meet women there..which is good because they are usually intrigued by that...

and remember..there is nothing wrong with you..chicks like hairy guys, bald guys, fat guys, skinny guys, musclemen..whatever there are women with fetishes and preferences just like men..

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
Quote:

Ultimate Jaburg53 said:
Quote:

Grimm said:

Learn to work the supermarkets!

Produce section!

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
melons more specifically.

The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
Shame on you boys! Of course it wasn't me! I'm a good girl remembers? Not to mention if I did behave in such bad behavior it could cost me my teaching position which is more important to me than any relationship.So I gotta stay on my best behavior which isn't a problem.

No I'm not Uschi...do I write like Usch? No, does she teach? no...My names actually Ashley Elizabeth! Ashley after one of my mom's sweet lil second graders in the late seventies and Liz is my mom's middl ename.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Does our love mean nothing to you?

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 37 38

Link Copied to Clipboard