by agreeing to take part you are agreeing to the following:

1) two Havok's a month, with quarterly "ppvs" that would seem to fit people's schedules better. time for people to come up with promos/recaps, etc.

2)no polls except for the occasional special NPC match, like say an Oakley/Mopius/Murtazin families battle royal
otherwise winners will be determined by roleplay (that means posting). lack of roleplay will get an automatic loss.

3)alts/NPCs. I would be ok with a few as long as the poster(s) take responsibility for their alts/npcs and again *roleplay* them. as before, lack of roleplay will result in a loss. a limit may be assigned to prevent excessive alt/npcs.

4) respect for others. this means no punking out unless you have agreed to it beforehand. if you feel your character has been punked out, please bring it to the mod's attention.

5) belts. only one belt for right now, and that's the big cheese belt. I am undecided at present if JM will remain the champion or if there will be a determining of a new champion. this will depend on people's interest in restarting. the champion will bear a responsibility to participate in the forum and with other posters. lack of roleplay/participation can result in the title being removed.

that's all I got. I don't want to go overboard with rules and stuff, but I know that there has to be a structure for this to work. and I don't want a repeat of previous problems/issues.