Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 94 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 93 94
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
maybe Wonder Boy isn't so much offended by Obama's race, but more the fact that one of his parents was white.
WB is very big on racial purity.

Bow ties are coool.
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Why are people offended by his face? He ain't that ugly.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
OMG, Mxy is gay for Obama.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Obviously. I hate America.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Yeah, jealously will do that.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
How did you know I secretely wish I was overweight?

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Look, Mxy, its okay. America is the greatest nation on earth. Its only natural that you'd feel a little envy.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
If by greatest you mean widest, I guess you're right in a sense...

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Stupid Chilean. The United States is only the world's third largest country by land area after Russia and the People's Republic of China.

Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
You do realize he said wide, right?

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Words are often confusing for republicans.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Look at a map, people. Russia and China are both wider than the U.S.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Look at a map, people. Russia and China are both wider than the U.S.

I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
So wide,he had to say it twice.

It's a dog eat dog world & I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

I can get you a toe.

1,999,999+ points.

Damn you and your lemonade!!

Booooooooooooooobs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Quote:

rex said:
Quote:

Wonder Boy said [as trollishly scripted by rex, ignoring what WB clearly posted above]:
My primary objections to Obama has to do with his race.

Quote:

Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said:
maybe Wonder Boy isn't so much offended by Obama's race, but more the fact that one of his parents was white.
WB is very big on racial purity.

Quote:

what Wonder Boy ACTUALLY said:
Yeah, I did describe meeting the daughter of a Pakistani couple that owned a restaurant I ate at for years, who were very friendly toward me, and when I expressed an interest in their daughter (very beautiful!) they very uncharacteristically changed, and said she's muslim and she only dates Pakistani men.

I similarly described a Vietnamese co-worker who, when I asked her out after a year on the job together, said she only dates Vietnamese men.
Both incidents I found rather racist. They certainly would have labelled me a racist if I said I only date white Protestant women.
And other incidents involving discriminatory behavior by black co-workers and employers. It happens to whites as well.

But I'm hardly traumatized by it. I've dated women from Morocco(muslim), Iran(non muslim), Spain(Catholic), the Phillipines (who I wanted to marry, but she moved away), plus women from all over central America, South America and the Caribbean.

I was just making the point that people who are quick to label myself and other white Americans as racist, are often laughably racist themselves.

Yeah, I clearly am the white racist you portray me as, who only dates women of "racial purity".

Except that both the women I almost married don't fit the racial label you slapped on me (one Phillipine, one hispanic).

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
So the fishing graemiln means that you can't defend yourself?

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Obama Raises Record $32.5 Million

• Barack Obama outraised Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton by $10 million in second-quarter contributions that can be spent on the Democratic presidential primary contest, aided by the contributions of 154,000 individual donors.

Obama's campaign on Sunday reported raising at least $31 million for the primary contest and an extra $1.5 million for the general election from April through June, a record for a Democratic candidate.

Counting this quarter's surge of donors, the first-term senator from Illinois has received donations from more than 258,000 donors through the first half of the year, an extraordinary figure at this stage of the campaign. Obama raised $25.7 million in the first three months of the year.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Barack bests well-heeled Hil in hottest money race ever

• If money were the decider, Barack Obama would be the next Democratic White House nominee - not the once all-but-coronated Hillary Clinton.

After the first six months of the 2008 White House race, the freshman Illinois senator has catapulted himself past one of the world's most famous women, building a bankroll of $34 million to chase his party's nomination.

The former First Lady, in spite of getting a running start from her 2006 Senate victory in New York, has $33 million to compete with Obama, according to details released last night.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
It's odd that they would report the 1 million difference between Hillary & Obama as the big news & ignore how little the top GOP candidates are getting in comparison.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I'm actually starting to like Obama, and his image as a departure from politics as usual, and a departure from partisanship, instead finding a unifying middle ground, beginning political discussion with what we can agree on, rather than where we diverge.

I still think he comes across as a bit pedantic, and as having a worldview more like that of a college professor than a skilled and effective politician. But he's a presidential candidate I could embrace more readily than Hillary Clinton.

I'd like to see Obama voice more clear objectives for the nation than I've heard from him so far. And more evidence that he can be a smart, quick and effective decision-maker. My concern is that he is too sympathetic to all sides, and might not provide effective leadership. (i.e., Jimmy Carter syndrome)

He's also one of the least tested candidates, with only two years in the Senate. John F. Kennedy similarly had little previous experience. Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton, while arguably outsiders, had both previously governed a state. I'd like to see clear vision and leadership that demonstrates Obama's ability to govern.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
And just as quickly, Obama's own website...

...completely discredits him beyond redemption.

The single most important issue for me currently is illegal immigration and securing our borders. Amnesty for illegals is completely unacceptable.

As I learned from Obama's own website, he recently spoke at the annual meeting of La Raza in Miami. La Raza is a hispanic racist and anti-American organization, that I would rank on a par with the Ku Klux Klan. (Except that at least Klansmen, despite their racist beliefs, are still very patriotically American.) And yet Obama is speaking to these people, and soliciting their votes.

In the videoclip posted on Obama's own campaign website he discusses marching with illegals in a recent nationwide demonstration.

Here are some of his comments, as reported in the Washington Times.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
he'll tell you whatever he think you want to hear. He's a piece of shit. He's probably al qaeda.

PJP #837686 2007-07-27 11:08 AM
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

That's my impression. I like the sentiment of finding the political common ground, but if that common ground is rallying illegal immigrants and pandering to other enemies of the United States, count me out.

On the subject of the La Raza speech by Barack Obama, here's a blog commentary that explains the level of hostility I feel about his meeting with La Raza.

If Barack Obama suicide-bombed an American military base, I could not see him as more of a traitor.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070801/ap_on_el_pr/obama_terrorism
 Quote:
Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama said Wednesday that he would send troops into Pakistan to hunt down terrorists even without local permission if warranted — an attempt to show strength when his chief rival has described his foreign policy skills as naive.

The Illinois senator warned Pakistani President Gen. Pervez Musharraf that he must do more to shut down terrorist operations in his country and evict foreign fighters under an Obama presidency, or Pakistan will risk a U.S. troop invasion and losing hundreds of millions of dollars in U.S. military aid.

"Let me make this clear," Obama said in a speech at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars. "There are terrorists holed up in those mountains who murdered 3,000 Americans. They are plotting to strike again. It was a terrible mistake to fail to act when we had a chance to take out an al-Qaida leadership meeting in 2005. If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won't act, we will."

Obama's speech comes the week after his rivalry with New York Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton erupted into a public fight over their diplomatic intentions.

Obama said he would be willing to meet leaders of rogue states like Cuba, North Korea and Iran without conditions, an idea that Clinton criticized as irresponsible and naive. Obama responded by using the same words to describe Clinton's vote to authorize the Iraq war and called her "Bush-Cheney lite."

The Pakistani Foreign Office, protective of its national sovereignty, has warned that U.S. military action would violate international law and be deeply resented.

Now, isn't one of the main attacks on Bush and the war in Iraq that it was an illegal invasion of a country that has caused more hatred for America in the Muslim world? How would invading Pakistan be any different, especially considering how Musharraf has been a lot more accommodating than most Middle Eastern leaders?

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
that was fucking bizzare......that will come back to haunt him. I'm sure Pakistan was happy to hear an invasion is coming if he wins.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Check out this letter to the editor (fourth one) in the San Francisco Chronicle:

• [Is] white America is ready to vote for a black man to be the president of the United States in the year 2008. Sadly, the answer is no!

Race is still the 800-pound gorilla sitting on the sofa in this country. Every important issue facing America today is tinged by racism. Everything, the legal justice system, schools, health care and even the illegal immigration debate. Let's be honest, we aren't talking about all illegal immigrants, just the "brown ones."

If the Democrats want to blow what should be a slam dunk, they'll nominate Barack Obama for president.

VERNON S. BURTON
    San Leandro

So, to summarize: This guy argues that the Democrats should not nominate Barack Hussein Obama because Obama is black--and he claims that other people are racists.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy, December 21, 2006

As I've frequently pointed out when liberals here bemoan what an allegedly white racist nation we are:

Political polls have shown since 1992 that when names are offered as potential candidates for president, the consistent winner for 16 years has been Colin Powell. So a nation that is only 13% black would select a black man for president, if he would only run.

That means the 87% of America that is not black, is ready for a black president, and has been for almost two decades.

and

Originally Posted By: the G-man, December 18, 2006

Slightly more positive for Obama, a new poll suggests the country is a bit readier to make an African-American President than they are a woman.

• A Newsweek poll finds 86% of registered voters say they would back a qualified woman nominated by their party. For a black person, 93% say they would be willing to back the candidate.

The survey also found Americans think their fellow citizens still are a bit reluctant to elect either. Only 55% say the U.S. is ready to elect a woman; 56% say they can see the country selecting an African-American.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
POLLS ARE SHIT! Rational people hang up the phone when Klinton calls to ask poll questions!

Originally Posted By: PJP re: thedoctor
that was fucking bizzare......that will come back to haunt him.

No shit, that's a real weird move. I don't get it.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Obama's wife says he can still beat Clinton: Michelle Obama tells U.K. paper his campaign has upper hand in organization, funds raised and donor base.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Obama's wife says he can still beat Clinton: Michelle Obama tells U.K. paper his campaign has upper hand in organization, funds raised and donor base.

If they didn't have the money coming in from campaign contributions I would say they're pretty much through. Even with the money I doubt they can catch up to Hillary's lead. She's the only candidate from both parties that has pulled out from the pack with a definitive lead.

Fair play!
some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
 Quote:
Group to Obama: Drop Singer From Tour

By ANN SANNER – 6 hours ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — A gay rights group has urged Barack Obama to cut ties with a gospel singer who it says spreads false information about homosexuality being a choice.

Donnie McClurkin is among several gospel singers scheduled to raise money for the Illinois senator and Democratic presidential candidate at a concert in South Carolina this weekend.

McClurkin has drawn attention from gay rights activists for his views on homosexuality.

"I don't believe that it is the intention of God," McClurkin said Monday in a telephone interview. "Sexuality, everything is a matter of choice."

McClurkin said he does not believe in discriminating against homosexuals. "What people do in their bedrooms and who they are as human beings are two different things," he said.

In a statement, Obama said he believes gays and lesbians are "our brothers and sisters" and should be afforded the same respect, dignity and rights granted all other citizens.

"I have consistently spoken directly to African-American religious leaders about the need to overcome the homophobia that persists in some parts our community so that we can confront issues like HIV/AIDS and broaden the reach of equal rights in this country," Obama said. "I strongly believe that African Americans and the LGBT community must stand together in the fight for equal rights. And so I strongly disagree with Reverend McClurkin's views and will continue to fight for these rights as president of the United States to ensure that America is a country that spreads tolerance instead of division."

The statement did not say whether McClurkin will still perform on the tour.

"We strongly urge Obama to part ways with this divisive preacher who is clearly singing a different tune than the stated message of the campaign," Wayne Besen, executive director of Truth Wins Out, said in a statement.

At a forum on gay issues in August, Obama argued that civil unions for same-sex couples wouldn't be a "lesser thing" than marriage. Obama belongs to the United Church of Christ, which supports gay marriage, but Obama has yet to go that far.

In a telephone interview Monday, Besen said he admired Obama, but wasn't ready to endorse him, especially considering McClurkin taking part in the campaign's "Embrace the Change" concert tour.

"I think he'd be a great president. But I think it's going to drive away support from people who are on the fence such as myself," Besen said.

McClurkin is a Grammy Award winner who performed at the Republican National Convention in 2004. He told AP Radio in an interview that September that he was "once involved with those desires and those thoughts," which he attributed to being raped at 8 and 13.

"That's what thrust me into it, and then God delivered me from that and gave me back who I really am and my true purpose," McClurkin said.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
 Quote:
Obama, the Gospel Singer and Gays

by Mike Dorning, and updated

A Gospel concert tour that the Barack Obama campaign has organized for this weekend is stirring controversy among some gay activists.

McClurkin

Grammy Award-winning gospel artist Donnie McClurkin, who has offended gay rights groups by promoting the view that homosexuality is a choice and that gays can be "cured," is among several gospel singers scheduled to campaign on behalf of Obama in South Carolina. McClurkin is one of the singers featured in the tour's finale on Sunday.

McClurkin, who is also a Pentecostal minister, has said he struggled with homosexual "demons" for 20 years--which he attributes to molestation as a child by male relatives--but is now straight.

McClurkin's involvement in the tour has stirred a flurry of heated commentary on the web from gay activists and liberal bloggers.

Obama spokesman Ben LaBolt said Monday evening that the campaign has no plans to drop McClurkin from the concert series, though Obama did issue a written statement late Monday distancing himself from McClurkin's views on homosexuality.

“I have clearly stated my belief that gays and lesbians are our brothers and sisters and should be provided the respect, dignity, and rights of all other citizens. I have consistently spoken directly to African-American religious leaders about the need to overcome the homophobia that persists in some parts our community so that we can confront issues like HIV/AIDS and broaden the reach of equal rights in this country," Obama said in the written statement.

"I strongly believe that African Americans and the LGBT community must stand together in the fight for equal rights. And so I strongly disagree with Reverend McClurkin’s views and will continue to fight for these rights as President of the United States to ensure that America is a country that spreads tolerance instead of division," the statement added.

The Huffington Post's Earl Ofari Hutchinson helped stoke the controversy on the web with a post that argues featuring McClurkin in a campaign-backed concert series amounts to an "ala Bush pander to anti-gay mania" that he calls "shameless and reprehensible."

Ameriblog's John Aravosis lambasted Obama: "Yes, sucking up to anti-gay bigots and joining them on stage - no, giving them a stage - is certainly defying conventional wisdom as to how a Democrat becomes president."

Open Left's Matt Stoller accused Obama of "hanging out with ex-gays crusading against the 'curse of homosexuality', further cementing his strong record of giving no one any reason to vote for him."

The gay-oriented blog Towleroad also has taken up the controversy, saying it "surely looks to be a huge misstep in terms of his LGBT support."

The Gospel music tour through South Carolina culminates a "Forty Days of Faith and Family" initiative in which the Obama campaign has highlighted the role of faith in the candidate's politics. African-American church-goers are an important voting segment in the state's Democratic primary, a crucial early contest in the presidential campaign.

One gay activist involved with the Obama campaign said the situation puts the candidate in a bind, since he risks offending evangelicals in South Carolina if he cancels McClurkin's appearance but could alienate gay supporters if the performance proceeds as planned.

“This story is quickly turning into a disaster for Barack,” said the supporter who is active on gay and lesbian issues. “He’s screwed if he goes through with the trip with Donnie McClurkin….But he's also screwed in South Carolina if he dumps McClurkin. I hope that the staffer who set this up has already been fired.”

Obama really needs to explain why it's okay for him to ask last week for a Justice Department official to be fired for making a racially insensitive remark, but when a notoriously homophobic gospel singer "declares war" on gays and says that gays need to be cured, suddenly Obama is all Mr. Nice Guy and refuses to "fire" the bigoted singer from hosting a concert for Obama's campaign.

Obama can't have it both ways. When he's insulted as a black man by someone who isn't black, suddenly we fire everyone. But when gays and lesbians are insulted and the offender just happens to be black, firing the offender is no longer on the table. Does Obama only have a problem with prejudice, does he only take action on bigotry, when the black community is the target and when the offender isn't black? Is he ever going to represent everyone else too? Don't get me wrong, I think people should be held accountable for their racism. But I also happen to think that bigots should be held accountable for their homophobia, anti-Semitism, and every other form of prejudice too, and that they don't get a "get out of jail free card" simply because of their race. But that would be expecting Obama to actually put his words into action. Silly me.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Barack Obama plays jokester in chief on 'SNL'

• "Saturday Night Live" looked more like "Meet the Press" last night, with NBC anchorman Brian Williams as host - and a surprise appearance by Sen. Barack Obama.

The Democratic presidential candidate made his cameo in the opening skit as a guest to a Halloween costume party thrown by Bill and Hillary Clinton.

While Joe Biden masqueraded as SpongeBob SquarePants and Hillary played a bride, Obama was dressed up as Barack Obama. "I have nothing to hide," he said, after removing his own rubber mask. "I enjoy being myself. I'm not going to change who I am just because it's Halloween."

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Iowa Poll Shocker: Obama Surges Ahead of Hillary

• While the top three Democratic presidential candidates are locked in a fierce campaign battle for Iowa, one candidate is riding a new wave of support.

According to the latest Washington Post/ABC News poll released Tuesday, Sen. Barack Obama has surged to a 4 point lead over Hillary Clinton, and an 8 point lead over John Edwards.

In a survey of likely Democratic caucus-goers in Iowa, Obama draws support from 30 percent, compared with 26 percent for Clinton and 22 percent for former senator John Edwards. New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson received 11 percent.

While Obama has seen recent gains in the early-voting midwestern state, it remains a tight three-person race for precinct caucuses, however Obama's lead over Edwards was beyond the margin of sampling error.

The poll also asked Iowans whether they are more interested in "new direction and ideas" or "strength and experience." 55 percent said they favored new ideas and direction, compared to 33 percent who prefered experience. Among the "new direction" voters, 43 percent favor Obama and 17 percent back Clinton.

The poll showed no other Democrats receiving more than 5 percent of support.

The ABC News/Washington Post telephone poll surveyed 500 adults likely to participate in the caucuses and was conducted Nov. 14-18. The poll had a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 4.5 percentage points.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Actually it's not much different than previous polls. A couple of points is pronounced a surge though. Another example of how the media is "corronating" Clinton I guess.

Fair play!
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
It's funny how Obama thinks he can ride Social Security reform to try to distinguish himself from Hillary.

Did he not pay attention to recent events? George W. bush tried to ride on this same issue a few years ago to complete defeat. I guess desperate times call for desperate measures. Still, it looks to me as if he's playing right into Republican hands trying to make an issue out of a non-issue.

Now whenever any Republican tries to privatize Social security again, all they need to do is to point to Barak Obama's speeches.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Obama closing in on Clinton
  • Perceptions are nine-tenths of reality in politics. If the voters think you're a winner, they are more likely to jump on your bandwagon. If they think you're sitting dead in the water, you're a bum, no matter how appealing your ideas might be.

That's been U.S. Sen. Barack Obama's problem. After his rock-star presidential campaign launch, the Illinois Democrat has been languishing in second place, running 20 points or more behind U.S. Sen. Hillary Clinton of New York.

Recently, though, as the clock ticks toward the casting of actual votes, Obama appears to have risen out of bum-hood and onto a roll.

he is drawing sharp contrasts and distinctions between his own positions and those of his leading opponent. The perception of decorum is important in politics, even as you quietly put on your brass knuckles.

The turning point was evident in the Oct. 30 Democratic presidential debate in Philadelphia. Clinton was questioned sharply, especially by Obama, the journalists' panel and former U.S. Sen. John Edwards of North Carolina.

After exhibiting supreme confidence in the earlier debates, Clinton sounded evasive and even self-contradictory on key issues in Philadelphia. Afterward, even she admitted that she had fallen off her game.

A good example was her awkward wavering on whether she supported granting driver's licenses to illegal immigrants. She seemed to be trying to support the idea in principle, but not necessarily in practice. Obama has since made a theme of criticizing Clinton as lacking honesty, candor and consistency. Clinton countercharges pointedly that Obama lacks experience.

knowledgeable observers noted that Clinton was stepping on shaky ground in boasting foreign policy expertise. She was a first lady, after all, not a secretary of state.

Adding to Obama's perception of momentum is a new ABC News/Washington Post poll released last week. The poll is the first in which Obama has scored a higher percentage than Clinton in Iowa, where the Jan. 3 precinct caucuses will formally launch the 2008 presidential race.

Obama's lead in the ABC/Post poll is within the survey's margin of error, pollsters caution, which means he and Clinton remain in the statistical dead heat in Iowa that they have been in since at least mid-summer. More ominous for Clinton is the apparent shift in what Iowa Democrats say they are seeking in a candidate. A majority in the new poll favor "new direction and new ideas" over "strength and experience" by 55 percent to 33 percent. A July ABC/Post poll found the ratio was 49 percent to 39 percent. Suddenly the lock that Clinton seemed to have on the nomination appears to have come unlocked.

The new battle of perceptions between Obama and Clinton is one of "honesty" versus "experience," in the Iowa poll. Even among Iowa's women, who have been more supportive of Clinton than Iowa's men, 30 percent believe Obama is more "honest and trustworthy," while just 18 percent say that for Clinton. For Obama, Iowa has turned from lackluster into a love fest.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
To put that in context, Hillary was trailing in the Iowa polls 5 months ago. Since then she rallied & out of 12 polls she's lead in 11 of them. That didn't interest the pundits though & so the last poll was the story. At the same time Rudy & Fred look like they'll be battling it out for third place in Iowa. I haven't seen any pundit talk about how that could be the end of their campaigns though.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
That's a straw argument, MEM. I haven't seen anyone credible say that losing Iowa would be the end of Hillary's campaign.

I have, however, seen pundits note that her losing Iowa, after spending as much time there as she has, would crack her image of inevitability and create an opening for Obama (whom, after all, this thread it about).

Page 9 of 94 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 93 94

Link Copied to Clipboard