Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#903635 2008-01-01 7:53 PM
100+ posts
OP Offline
100+ posts
A champion has fallen. . .

Quote:
Joe Mama is back on his feet, clearly in pain. Perhaps his wounds have stopped bleeding, but it's impossible to tell. Ghost Hog is struggling back into the ring. He is a gory mess. There's no doubt that both men will be rushed to the hospital after the match is over...whenever the match ends. Ghost Hog re-enters the ring and both men are wobbly on their feet as the stare at each other, neither one rushing to make the first move. They circle each other, limping, sizing each other up. Ghost Hog moves forward in an attempt to gain control of a collar-and-elbow tie-up, but Joe Mama sidesteps him and shoves him into the ropes. Ghost Hog bounces off and falls backwards into his waiting opponent. Joe Mama executes what is supposed to be a Bay State Sledge, but more closely resembles a man falling down onto his side. That Ghost Hog hits face first onto the mat is incidental. That Joe Mama rolls him onto his back is instinctual – there are no referees to count the pin fall. Neither man is moving. Both are barely breathing.

A decision has been made and a gauntlet thrown down. . .

Quote:
Due to the extreme nature of the injuries suffered by both the RDCW World Champion Joe Mama and Ghost Hog in the main event of Halloween Handjobs, the board of directors, under the supervision of Rob Kamphausen, have decided to declare the RDCW World Championship title vacant.

Furthermore, the board of directors have declared that a tournament will take place to crown a new champion on January 1st, 2008 at RDCW New Year's Evil. Applicants may sign up to participate here in this thread (and only in this thread!).

Thank you and good day.

A title has been vacated. . .

and a challenge has been accepted. . .

Quote:
King Snarf: It's time for King Snarf to make his glorious return by cherry picking the world title! Wooooo!

Quote:
Captain Sammitch: let's do this!

Quote:
King Snarf: And since Sammitch won't get involved in the match until Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest, the title goes to me by default! Woooooooo!

cut to the Cheesedome interior where the fans are screaming in anticipation as Mike Monroe and Madman MarcuM talk excitedly at ringside. "Ode to Joy" begins to play as Doc Paragon heads down to the ring, carrying the RDCW World Championship belt in his hands. Paragon climbs up the steps and enters the ring as James White welcomes him and shakes his hand. Paragon asks White to hold the mic as he speaks.

DP: Thank you and welcome to New Year's Evil!

Crowd pops bigtime.

DP: As you know, the announced tournament for the RDCW World Championship only received two applicants, King Snarf and Captain Sammitch. Therefore, as General Manager of the RDCW, I have decided that instead of a tournament, we will have one match! Snarf vs. Sammitch, with the winner becoming the NEW RDCW World Champion!

And that's not all! This match will have no time limit. There will be no countouts, no disqualifications, there WILL be a winner! Also, I have given senior RDCW official Lothar the night off and I have decided that I am going to officiate this title match myself!

So, Snarf, Sammitch, get ready! Because in just a few moments the two of you are going to war!

Let me tell you something, just because something is in a graphic format doesn't mean it needs to be apologized for. And just because a novel is serious, doesn't mean it's serious fiction. The only thing comics should worry about is telling a good story. You do that and people will find it. -Brad Meltzer
notnotnotnotnotnotnotwedge
2500+ posts
2500+ posts
Johnny Evil: ...but first

*Johnny Evil steps out onto the platform and the crowd goes crazy.*

DP: What are you...you have no business being here!

JE: See, that's where you're wrong. I'm here because of business. A certain business deal, to be exact. You see, the rumors of my retirement have been greatly exaggerated. I've been very busy lately. What, with all the publicity the Doomchoke created and now, I'm happy to announce that I have e new sponsor. I now have the full financial backing of Japan's second largest company. All they wanted from me was a little name charge. Now, don't worry. I'm not changing my name. The very idea of me changing my name is silly. Hey, let's get my teammates out here for the big finale.

*Hiro, BFE and Ariel join JE on the platform.*

DP: But your official statement...

JE: ...said that the Otaku are no more. We are not the Otaku. No, from this day forward we are Johnny Evil's Forces of Evil Presented by Super Smash Bros Brawl for the Nintendo Wii! I know, doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, but a huge corporate sponsorship is a huge corporate sponsorship. But that's not all. Nintendo is willing to sponsor tonight's shindig as well on one condition. I get a shot at the title against whoever wins your little one match tournament. Whatta ya say, Doc? Do I get a shot at the winner or should I just take my huge pile of yen and go home?

Last edited by notwedge; 2008-01-02 2:32 AM.
notwedge #903725 2008-01-02 12:21 AM
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
*watching from backstage, Krazed has only one reaction to Johnny Evil's annoucement:

K: .

*He grabs his chair and starts heading for the ring...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
the Offline
Ignored by 3 users and 2 moderators
4000+ posts
Ignored by 3 users and 2 moderators
4000+ posts
King Snarf User 7500+ posts Tue Jan 01 2008 10:05 PM Reading a post
Forum: RDCW
Thread: New Year's Evil!

the #903798 2008-01-02 4:20 AM
100+ posts
OP Offline
100+ posts
*Paragon straightens his tie as he mulls over Johnny Evil's demands and looks out towards the crowd. After taking in their cheering reactions, he seems to decide and raises the mic to speak again.

DP: Very well, Mr. Evil. I do believe that we can do business with your sponsors. Mr. Kamphausen's love of Nintendo's product is quite well known.

MarcuM: As are a lot of other things he loves!

Monroe: Shhh!

*Johnny Evil smiles and nods his head as his teammates look on happily.

DP: Therefore, I do pronounce that the winner of tonight's Championship bout will make their first title defense against Johnny Evil! I hope you enjoy your title match, Mr. Evil. I know I will.

Let me tell you something, just because something is in a graphic format doesn't mean it needs to be apologized for. And just because a novel is serious, doesn't mean it's serious fiction. The only thing comics should worry about is telling a good story. You do that and people will find it. -Brad Meltzer
100+ posts
OP Offline
100+ posts
back in the ring we see, Paragon amusedly watching as the West Side Rollers are shown still walking backstage. . .

Quote:
Krazed: chairshots. . .lots of chairshots. . .

Quote:
Big Pimp Tim: punkasses. . .top rope. . .

DP: Boys, boys, don't strain yourselves trying to remember how to get back out here to the ring. I'll just talk to you from right here. It seems that the two of like to do quite a bit of talking, but I haven't seen much action from either of you. In fact, I'd say that the pair of you have Kevin Nashed your way through the majority of your RDCW contracts.

So what I think we're going to do here tonight is provide you both with a little chance to show just how motivated you are and how much you want to participate in this promotion.

I think it's time we had our own little version of The Apprentice here in the RDCW, and we're going to do it right here in this very ring tonight, before our big title bout!

Krazed, Big Pimp Tim, tonight you will face each other in a "Loser is Fired" match! Krazed, you'll be allowed to use your steel chair. Tim, you'll be allowed to win by tossing Krazed over the top rope. The winner will get to keep their job in the RDCW and the loser will be FIRED!!!!!!!!

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
King Snarf comes to the ring, with papers in one hand and a mic in the other!

Happy New Year's, chumps! I'm back and better than ever! Now, some might think I'm a joke. Those people are morons. Y'see, those people forgot who I am and what I do. I retire people, and guess what? I FUCKING enjoy that. TK-069? Gone! Kristogar Velo? Gone! Penwing? I'm taking credit for that too! See, when I was doing all that ridiculous stuff, that was my attempt to retire the whole of RDCW! Now, that might be a tad "high concept" for you morons. So, I'm going back to basics. Holds up papers I have here in my hands waivers which I expect the RDCW legal team to sign. Tonight's match between Sammitch and I is technically no disqualifications, but I want it made crystal clear. I want free reign to do whatever it takes to win, but I can't do that if I think that Sammitch or Paragon's gonna puss out and sue me after the match for the INSANE amounts of violence I intend to bring. I want these waivers signed immediately, stating that I will in no way be held responsible for any injuries Captain Sammitch may suffer in the match. If these are not signed, then I will forfeit the match this evening, resulting in the LAMEST World's Title Match ever! Thank you and I'll see you later tonight!

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
Before Snarf can exit the ring, 'Kashmir' hits over the speakers and the crowd goes wild as Captain Sammitch makes his way to the ring, accompanied by Chewy Walrus, Killconey, Meeko, and Sweet Marlene. The two women are wearing black minidresses with white trim, and the three men are wearing blue jeans and black baseball jerseys with the letters O F C in white on the front...

Monroe: And he's back! Making his first public appearance since being unmasked before the wrestling world at Halloween Handjobs, it's Captain Sammitch!

Marcum: I thought he was the Jade Dragon!

Monroe: The question is, which will King Snarf have to face tonight for the RDCW Heavyweight Championship?

Joined by his companions in the ring, Captain Sammitch accepts a microphone and turns to address King Snarf...

Captain Sammitch: I’d like to start out by...

Sammitch looks over at Snarf and can’t suppress a snicker...

CS: I’d like to... pffffffffft...

Sammitch holds up a hand...

CS: Just a second, just a second...

King Snarf:

CS: Snarf, buddy, could you do me a really big favor and not be within my field of view? I need to be able to keep a straight face here.

KS:

CS: Sammitch can’t hold in a snort...

KS: \:-\[

CS:

KS: \:\(

Snarf sheepishly walks to a far corner of the ring and stands there dejectedly...

CS: Much better. I’d like to start out by welcoming everyone to New Year’s Evil. You can expect a couple solid matches tonight, and I’m sure you’re all looking forward to...

KS: A-hem... I believe I have some documents here that require your attention...

CS: We’ll get to you in a moment. Before I forget, I would like to congratulate the new Women’s champion, Sweet Marlene, and the new tag champions, Chewy Walrus and Killconey!

Sammitch waits for the applause to subside...

CS: That’s right, give ‘em a hand. They’ve earned it. Now I’m sure you’re all wondering...

KS: Excuuuse me...

CS: You’re really irritating sometimes, you know. Now, I’m sure you’re all wondering why I left, where I’ve been, all that stuff. Not that big a deal. I didn’t come out here to talk about myself. I’m sure you’ll get it all in an interview before too long here. I came out here to discuss the title match you’ll be watching later on this evening, and...

KS: And my request of the RDCW legal team!

Snarf angrily waves the release papers at Sammitch...

KS: I expect these waivers signed immediately, releasing me from any injuries I may inflict upon you over the course of tonight’s match!

CS:

KS:

CS:

KS:

CS: All right, Snarf, let’s see these...

An exasperated King Snarf hands Captain Sammitch the waivers...

CS: Hmmmm... you know, good buddy, these waivers also release me from any legal accountability for any injuries you might sustain in tonight’s match. Are you sure you’re okay with that?

Snarf nods, grinning...

CS: Since your ominous threats were immediately followed by a statement that you would, essentially, punk out of the match like a little bitch if you didn’t get your way, I think it’s safe to assume that these have less to do with the ‘INSANE amounts of violence’ you plan to ‘bring’ than with some half-assed scheme of yours. Possibly one even scarier than that match you did with the Hawaiian shirts.

Laughs from the crowd...

CS: See, while I most definitely welcome your ‘INSANE amounts of violence’, I’m rather disappointed that you felt the need to burden the legal team with this. To help us all along in this process, I’ve taken the liberty of bringing my own legal consultant to the ring... Meeko.

Marcum: What???

Monroe:

Meeko examines the documents and shakes her head...

KS: What? What is it?

Meeko: These statements of indemnity are very loosely constructed. I’m afraid we simply can’t offer any endorsement of a waiver with so many potential loopholes.

KS: That’s it! I don’t have to take this!

Marcum: Yeah! He’s the greatest champion in the history of the RDCW!

Monroe: Spare me...

CS: Y’know, Snarf, my wonderful legal counsel also informed me that the contract for tonight’s title match in no way prohibits me from inflicting ‘INSANE amounts of violence’ on you right now. \:\)

KS: You wouldn’t!

Chewy and Killconey snicker...

CS: The kinder, gentler Captain Sammitch hasn’t been seen since Scammiversary. If you’d like to speak with him, I’ll shoot him a memo if he ever comes back.

King Snarf backs up against the far ropes, looking nervously around the ring...

CS: But you know, I’d hate for you to be less than one hundred percent for the match. You’re gonna need every percentage point you’ve got to spare.

Snarf relaxes visibly...

CS: It really hurts me to see this, Snarf. Supposedly the greatest champion to ever wear an RDCW Heavyweight title belt, and you won’t face someone who’s still looking for his first one without some piece of paper giving you carte blanche to... to do what, exactly? I mean, if you don’t think you can win without doing something you’re not sure you can get away with in a no disqualification match, what were you thinking taking the management up on their invitation? To be honest, Snarf, as easy as it may be for me to laugh at you, I’m pretty disappointed with all the shit you’ve done to try and ‘make the RDCW lame’. Last time I fought you, you tried to leave the arena in a cab, and it took some excellent work on the part of our new tag team champions to forcibly return you to the ring. Sometimes I just don’t get you, Snarf.

Sammitch looks back at Meeko and hands Snarf back the papers...

CS: So here’s what you’re going to do. I’ll sign your waivers... just as soon as you rephrase them to specify that neither combatant slated to compete in the title match will be held responsible for any injuries directly incurred one upon the other, through any form of contact deemed by RDCW officials to be incidental to the conduct of a wrestling match, disqualifications or no.

KS: What?

Meeko: It means that you are legally responsible for anything that happens outside the constraints of the match itself. Anything before the match starts. Anything after the match ends. And, since Falls Count Anywhere was not named as a stipulation for tonight’s match, anything outside the ring.

Sweet Marlene: We know how much you love ‘making the RDCW lame’, Snarf. If you think you can dance around having to fight an actual wrestling match by looking for a loophole, you’re wasting your time. And if that’s not the case, if you were seriously hoping to intimidate us by threatening...

Chewy Walrus does an impeccable impression of Snarf’s tone...

Chewy Walrus: ‘INSANE levels of violence!’

The crowd laughs again...

SM: You’re still wasting your time.

CS: Thanks, guys. Now, Snarf, I know you’re probably thinking I’m out to ruin your fun, but honestly, all I want is a real live wrestling match. No Hawaiian shirts, no slumber parties, no ‘manly’ hugging. Just two guys in the ring kickin’ each other’s asses. I’ll sign your papers, and I’m sure the legal team will as well... just as soon as you make the requested alterations. I’m well aware this is strictly legal protection, and has no bearing on actions taken to influence the outcome of the match. And I’m not naïve enough to think you won’t still try and get away with something, but that’s okay. Just remember – there’s one of you and five of us. You’re not dealing with the Sudden Death Connection. And you’re not dealing with the babyface, law-abiding, crowd-pleasing Captain Sammitch. Not anymore.

Pops from the crowd...

CS: I believe we’ve wasted enough time talking. There’s my reply, take it or leave it. You can forfeit the match if you want, make it as lame as you want, but one way or the other, for the title or not, in the ring or not, you and I are gonna fight tonight. Don’t you still want it to count for something? It’s your choice...

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
KS: You want me to make alterations stating... Hold on a second... *King Snarf undoes the top button on his shirt, then fans himself with his free hand* Sorry about that. Seriously, Sammitch, you need to do something about this cheap heat addiction of yours. Anyway, the alterations sound FINE. Anything done within the confines of this ring is a more than acceptable condition. *King Snarf smiles wickedly* In fact, I couldn't have said it better my self.

And as far as your threats, the five of you against the one of me? Well, that would be a tad more credible if 4 of your 5 had posted in the past month. Hell, half of the tag team champs hasn't posted in like a year! And as for your... a-hem... legal counsel? Kayfabe aside, all the smart marks know I did the same thing to your relationship as I did to TK-069, and that's retire it! Wooooo! ! See ya later tonight!

*Everclear's "When It All Goes Wrong Again" hits as Snarf leaves the ring....

All hail King Snarf!

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Uschi #915245 2008-01-24 9:48 AM
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Uschi #915246 2008-01-24 9:48 AM
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Uschi #915247 2008-01-24 9:48 AM
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Uschi #915248 2008-01-24 9:48 AM
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Uschi #920471 2008-02-03 6:40 PM
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I WANNA SEE THE SNARF/SAMMITCH SHOWDOWN!

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
PCG does, too.

MisterJLA #920598 2008-02-04 12:09 AM
Don't look up here for a joke. There's one hanging over your seat.
1000+ posts
Don't look up here for a joke. There's one hanging over your seat.
1000+ posts
Yeah. Only what does this have to do with DC's forgotten fifth week event lines of books?

JPJ to Danbey Donavan

"That never gets old."
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA

You will, as soon as Sammitch stops shooting me down.

All hail King Snarf!

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: King Snarf

You will, as soon as Sammitch stops shooting me down.

I said we could work with your idea and you got mad because I wanted us to compromise on it.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
No, I suggested I be the face, and you were all like "No, fuck that".

All hail King Snarf!

2500+ posts
2500+ posts
*The screen shows a familiar tiny car as familiar music plays. Yes, it's the typical opening of a Wii commercial. The car is driving through a rough looking neighborhood and pulls up in front of a bar that looks rough even for the neighborhood. The scene cuts to a hand that's about to knock on the door, but then the camera quickly pulls back and shows that it's Johnny Evil and Johnny Evil's Forces of Evil Presented by Super Smash Bros Brawl for the Nintendo Wii at the door. JE kicks the door down.*

JE: Wii would like to play!

*JE and JE's FoEPbSSBBftNW quicky charge into the bar and start ripping into the rough looking customers. After they finish beating up the customers (and smashing pretty much every piece of furniture in the place) they are shown playing Super Smash Bros Brawl on a TV behind the bar. After having a great time playing the game, they leave the bar (JE kicks a cutomer in the back of the head as the customer starts to get up) and the tiny car is shown driving away.*

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
No, I suggested I be the face, and you were all like "No, fuck that".

you originally had heel-type stuff in mind. I suggested a plot we could work around that, but once you realized you might not get your way one hundred percent, you tried to scrap it and turn the whole thing around, which would leave both of us to change perfectly good plans.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Brilliant.

All hail King Snarf!

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Goddamnit! PM this shit to me; and I'll help you two bastards sort this shit out.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Just cut their balls off, Doc.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
PCG342 #921005 2008-02-04 8:45 PM
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Please stop thinking about their balls so much.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Yes, sir.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Heard from Snarf. Now I need to hear from Sammitch..... by Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Man...

Bringer of Change
400+ posts
Bringer of Change
400+ posts
I proclaim myself heavyweight champion of the world. You taint lickers can kiss my ass!

Rellik #1005091 2008-09-17 6:30 PM
25+ posts
25+ posts
or can they...

cause that how i butter my rolls
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Watch out! His name is killer spelt backwards.

iggy #1009780 2008-09-28 4:59 PM
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
X-TREME!!!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
You can blame bitch-boy Snarf.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
But he said he was the greatest RDCW Champion EVAR!

\:lol\:

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Snarf treated that match like the Soul Calibur inventory.

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
I'm sorry, I had a thing called "real life" get in the way. Maybe I should focus on writing the match instead of my term papers....

All hail King Snarf!

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Good thing soul caliber put an end to that "real life".

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard