DA EAST
Atlantic Division

Boston
Philly
Toronto
New Jersey
New York

Poor loss to Indiana tonight aside, Boston is set to win the division again. However, I do believe Philly will give them some competition (although nothing too serious). I have a feeling the Toronto Experiment will implode; also Calderon will struggle a bit. Jersey is setting up for the long-term and are definitely in better shape than the Knicks.

Central Division

Cleveland
Chicago
Detroit
Indiana
Milwaukee

The Cavs snatch it up on LeBron's will alone. Maybe Mo Williams will help some... Chicago certainly has the talent but a very green and not-so confidence exuding coach in Del Negro. They may hit their stride mid-season. Detroit knows how to get it done, but everyone's getting old fast. Indiana (- Tinsley) seems prepared to establish a winning attitude again while I still smell futility from the Bucks.

Southeast Division

Orlando
Miami
Washington
Atlanta
Charlotte

The one time I'm not changing Ani's order. Orlando has all the pieces together, and the bench to compliment 'em. Miami has a ways to go but is in WAY better shape than last year. Butler and Jamison's numbers surely can't be replicated this year while Agent Zero's away (AGAIN)... right? Atlanta got a taste of being the spoiler during the playoffs and may make it once more this season by the skin of their teeth. BOBCATS? YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

He fixes the cable?