Originally Posted By: Nowhereman
You can get the power armour off of the bodies of any of the Brotherhood soldiers you stumble on.

Dont think I have found a national guard building yet.
But from what I have been reading, and hearing from other people at work who have it, no two people will have exactly the same story all the way through (I believe there are 51 different endings).

Even the small things such as the GOAT test at the begining, will effect things you can and cant do.
I am currently a small step away from being level 10, and have some shit hot weapons at my disposal.

The one I got off that guy was 'Brotherhood of Steel Power Armor' and not the regular armor I got off the dudes outside the GNR building. He also had dog tags that the others didn't. He was one of the Paladins.

As far as the armory is concerned, take a bunch pulse grenades and mines as well as a missile launcher.

I think I'm level 8 or 9. Can't remember. I've got a buncha good weapons too. The trouble is finding the same weapons again and again to keep them in good working order. I've picked up several missile launchers and miniguns from the Super Mutants to have those bad boys damn near maxed out on condition and damage. The trouble is finding Combat Armor and Shotguns to keep them going.

I usually go the good guy route the first time through games like this. Right now, I'm having people in Megaton walk up to me and give me shit now because I'm such a cool mother fucker. Also, I kinda skipped over a plot point when I just went walking around and found Rivet City.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."