I've gotta say that I'm enjoying the game a good deal. I'm still unhappy that the trademark Fallout humor isn't as present in this game as previous. It's there, but mostly in the load screens and some of the messages on computer terminals you come across. I've yet to come across the over-the-top, zany characters that used to populate the other games. It's like Bethesda thinks that the great thing about Fallout was being able to say 'fuck' a lot. It's not. It's being able to say 'fuck' a lot with a smile.

I will say that they've got the look of Fallout down. It's great to see many of the classic Fallout objects in 3-D rendering finally. Megaton is a good example of where they took the classic concepts and expanded them for a 3-D realm.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."