Bleach: Heat the Soul 3 and Dragonball Z Shin Budokai: Another Road for the PSP.

Bleach HTS3 has great graphics and a fairly straightforward control scheme, but very little replayability (something's wrong with a 1vs1 fighting game that can't be played over and over). It's a good game but only for a few hours.

...it's amusing, though. We almost always complain that big videogame sites' reviews can be a little bit skewed, and we'd rather trust the consensus formed by consumer reviews. But it doesn't apply for Bleach: Heat the soul, probably because everybody who bought the game and took the time to write a review is a drooling fanboy of the anime it was based upon. I didn't see anybody who rated it below 8.5, and everybody's saying how it's an awesome, exceptional game, even if you're not a fan of the series. The truth is the game is boring and will not stand on its own merit if you're not a fan of the series. Hell, I'm a fan of the series and I still thought it was boring after an hour or so of play.

Dragonball Shin Budokai 2, on the other hand, is an exceptional fighter even if you're not a fan of dragonball. It's even better than the ones on the Ps2, and the oversimplified controls is actually a plus, as it allows you to do what you'd really want with the characters, when you want it. (Press Down + Circle to go super saiyan, press Up + Circle to perform a huge beam attack, hold circle to charge, etc.)

....also have Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes. My impression of it is the same as the DBZ one above. My only complaint is that ninjas are not supposed to look that way. Why are they wearing bright clothes? Ninjas wear black because they need to blend in with the dark and be stealthy and shit. How are they gonna be stealthy with an orange suit? Are they trying to blend in with the environment while PJP and hulk hogan are having mansex?

All three seem to share the same oversimplified controls, with specials only requiring only 2 button presses, but the Bleach game sucked because the fighters tend to be slow, and the fights seem to be over in a few seconds. It sucks that you have these awesome special skills and transformations and glowing shit, but you won't be able to see it because the fight's over after 8 button presses.