I'm playing Batman Arkham Asylum
Let me say this, if you are considering buying this game - stop and just go get it. I downloaded the demo just for the hell of it thinking it wouldn't be anything special. Ya, I was way off. I figured I'd pick it up way down the road when the price drops closer to 20 or 30 bucks. Well, I got lucky and found it on sale online at the microsoft store for 31 and change, thats after tax and with free shipping. Needless to say I ordered it right away and am glad I did.

The cheap price I got it for only makes it sweeter, but if any game is worth 60 bucks, this one is it. It's just a really fun, cool game to play. The controls are easy to get the hang of but they remain exciting; the upgrades help a lot in this area. The cut scenes with batman and the joker are awesome. Graphics are cool, the whole environment is looks great. It is big enough so you can take your time getting through the game to explore and find little extras like the riddler trophies scattered throughout. I've only played about 3 hours worth, and it shows I am something like 6% of the way through. I'm sure this includes finding all the little extras in the game, but I'm sure I still have a ways to go.

Long story short, get the game if you are even considering it. It is a ton of fun to play.