Legends of Wrestling II for the Gamecube

It is shit and its death will be rejoiced.

The only things I like about it is the roster (finally, I get to play Tito Santana in a videogame!), and the graphics, which is very nostalgic for me because the wrestlers look like 80s action figures. The gamecube has a crisper, higher resolution (which lends itself well to cel-shaded, cartoony and non-realistic art designs) than the PS2(which is blurred and pixelized, but has better texturing capabilities, which makes it ideal for lifelike rendering)

Unfortunately, the rest is crap. The FMVs are lo-res and short, probably because the GC disc has limited space, the animation is jerky and don't transition well between frames, the arena is stale, and the grappling system is stupid. I've played SNES wrestling games that were more fun. (The main bit that kills it is that the game is fast paced, with single button counters and the usual grapple+direction schtick, but the controls are extremely sluggish and you would be too concerned about getting the right timing that you'd miss whatever is going on at the screen)

Also, I noticed that failed Wrestling games tend to mess up on the pacing. They either make the game too slow or too fast (most of these even treat wrestling games like a Fighting game ala tekken).