The X-Men game (I think it was III, the one based on the third movie) was almost decent. Graphics were good, and the combat was actually enjoyable but the game itself was too restrictive. It was trying too hard to make you follow the story that it turned into a series of minigames: One moment you're wolverine fighting thugs and a few seconds later you're fighting Sabertooth and trying to get him to fall off a scaffolding, and then a few seconds later you're ice man trying to pilot your stupid ice slide towards rings in the sky. It would have been infinitely more playable if they just made it a straightforward beat-em-up.

The HULK game based on the Ang Lee movie was enjoyable, the cel-shaded graphics has aged well, and the combat was addictive, except for the stealth stages, which were insanely difficult to the point of being broken. Good thing there was a survival mode where you just beat up wave after wave of bad guys (only, it gets boring after a while because all the stages are indoors/underground, and there are only 3 kinds of enemies).

The HULK game based on the Edward Norton film on the other hand is shit. Shit
graphics, shit gameplay. Only thing good about it is the sandbox-y world, so that I don't have to bother with the story mode if I just want to run around New York breaking stuff.