I think that all depends on how you define "crazy" my good man!

I mean, if you want to call aligning your priorities with a diametric force most--if not totally--akin to your own sensibilities crazy, then that's your chicken to choke.

But then again, the two alternatives involve either being partied with a side almost totally against my principles (that's pretty bad) OR joining a bunch of people in the center that constantly shout out "CENTER!! CENTER!! WE'RE IN THE CENTER!! AND THAT MAKES US REASONABLE AND RESPONSIBLE AND UNBIAS!!" (that's the antichrist).

If you wanna go the Milquetoast route (well, pseudo-Milquetoast in your case since you basically triangulate according to Pro's ranting whatever it may entail), then more power to you. But keep in mind buttercups: if you really think standing at the back wall with your arms folded and your shades on while wearing that black leather rockstar jacket and those blue suede shoes while everyone else is having fun on the dance floor equates to productivity, then all you're doing is smoking your own pole.

I mean, do you really think that offsetting extreme opinions simply for the sake of doing so helps matters? Really? Reeeeaaallly?

Right now, you've established yourself as a "moderate" and non-combative parallel of Prometheus--which is rather pathetic in and of itself since it's all for the sake of his own ego that you're doing so. But what you're insinuating here is that you want to be thedoctor. And in many a sense, that's quite a bit worse. Because for all the retardation Pro spouts from his aging leftist white liberal drug-addict head, he still bothers to take a position that can be quantified beyond "I stand apart from you--whoever you may be." Last I checked, the rkmbs AND real world defined that as trying too hard.

Why try to solve the problem of an overflow of opinions with more opinions that simply characterize you as an individual who's up your own ass?

I could do that to. I could rationalize any number of my views in a moderate light as you try to do, but all I'd be doing is making things more ambiguous. So no thanks Nancy.

I think the only thing you can be thankful about right now is that you haven't achieved JLA's level of retardation. But you are on the right track for that if you that's what you want.