Originally Posted By: allan1
New logo doesn't bother me as logos don't define my enjoyment or non-enjoyment of the book.I will say that using different designs for the "C" for the books is kinda cool.It is something though that they went for a new logo so soon after they made a big deal with the last change,but I suppose that since these days,comics are now more prevalent in media,that they come up with something that reflects this. Also I'm still enjoying the bulk of the "New 52". The whole thing is still a "win" with me and I'm enjoying reading characters that haven't had a book in years or at all.I understand why books are cancelled but OMAC and Hawk & Dove I will miss.....God help me but I was enjoying Lifeld on that book and was actually looking forward to him writing and drawing the title.

I've been outta comics for a bit (just got completely disinterested in superheroes altogether really) but the new 52 actually got me to try some comics again because they started putting out other genres besides just superheroes.

I'm getting some good Horror Fantasy from Frankenstein: Agent of SHADE/Animalman/Swamp Thing and Justice League Dark and some okay Sword and Sorcery from Demon Knights (although it could still be better)

Also... Finally, some fuckin' Anthologies! (Gob, I missed those.... at least with anthologies you get more than one story and no writing for the fuckin' trade)

Still done with DC and Marvel's superhero comics, but at least with this relaunch, DC's actually offering some effing variety (now if they could just get their War genre figured out... I miss stuff like Sgt. Rock and The 'Nam... \:\( )

"Life ain't nothin' but bitches and money" - Ice Cube