Why on earth did I bother myself with trying to save the original crew in ME2 just to get stuck with an entirely new and uninteresting crew that I am not compelled in the least to interact with. Ashley and Lt "Loco musclehead" James have all the intrique of a door knob--and don't even get me started on Williams' ridiculous dramatic gazes in Shepherd's direction. Just allow me to avoid these individuals altogether if you don't mind....You do? Crap.

Oh look, the Protheans had an ace up their sleeve that we can now obsess over and *SHOCK* the Illusive Man has turned on Shepherd! Jebus, could they not have at least tried to be original.

I'm kinda regretting doing the Shadow Broker storyline in ME2 now. T'Soni and her Broker status have only served to make her more irritating it seemed. Then again, knowing the track record for Bioware so far, they probably just force her character in the game regardless of whether or not I cared about helping her in the previous game.

Why do they feel they need to tokenly change the Normandy's layout? Seriously, it's not even remotely intuitive the way it's set up. It's a friggin' eyesore with disastrous lighting.

Okay, so...Wait. Normandy SR2 is an Alliance ship now? Why? Because the sequel says so? For all intents and purposes, if it doesn't belong to Illusive Man any longer, then Shepherd has ownership. What was the point of allowing Shepherd to bad mouth the Alliance in ME2 if this installment was just going to make concessions for it anyway?

Oh FFS--I'm not even allowed to access all the aspects of the main story without multiplayer!? I don't LIKE multiplayer. Why in the hell is EA forcing me to use it? Oh, that's right. DRM. Peachy.

And of course we have the "DLC:" i.e. a piece of the original full game that they sliced up into a parcel to serve separately and call it an add on.