ME3 just seems to be a cash in on the success of the previous two games. Bioware's started taking out the RPG elements in ME2 and further hacked them out in this one. Less chances to choose your path. Fewer side missions. Less wandering around and interacting with the environment and characters. You're put more on a path in this game than anything else. The missions are shorter and repetitive. A lot of the plot points seem trite and contrived.

Also, I haven't tried multiplayer yet (because I generally don't like that function); but it seems I need to start now since I'm already at the final battle. First, what the fuck? I spent about two weeks on the first two games (round about the fifty hour mark, more or less, without DLC). A little over thirty hours in, with the From Ashes DLC; and I'm ready for the big battle. I call bullshit. Secondly, though I'm glad there is some more RPG elements that, from what I've read, comes with the multiplayer (choose an alien race and class), I would have had more fun doing that shit in game. Let me take over Anderson as he leads the Earth resistance. I could play Grunt as he fights to defend Krogan and Turian space, Kirrahe in Salarian space, Samara in Asari. It's bullshit to shoehorn in multiplayer.

All in all, I've become quite disappointed in this game.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."