Guh! Seriously, Rockstar needs to get a new act. Using Trevor as their political voice box is so stupid.

"I'm a criminal! So I know what I'm talking about when it comes to injustices!"

That's great. But it really defeats your point. Especially when you feel you have to make rat-bastard numero uno of the game as charismatic as possible just so your propoganda will resonate.

And of course, they're justifying every act of thievery and murder they commit by pointing the finger at the government and private enterprise, screaming "THEY do it too!" as though they think a city as advanced and economically prosperous (compared to the larger hubs of other nations) as Los Santos could possibly be supported on a framework consisting purely of theft and homicide.

If Capitalism and American law enforcement are as shitty as they've had Micheal and Trevor drone on about, then they really need to explain why they gave their fictional city such decent infrastructure and a fairly manageable crime rate. I mean, I'm hardly a fan of government since, you know, that is what's killing the market in the US, but those Rockstar fabricated scenarios of amateur-hour torture sessions, cross-organizational rivalries between government agencies, and PMCs shitting on the poor are just so much ridiculous fluff.

Does anyone really buy their shit?