Originally Posted By: Pariah
I didn't say anything was impossible. I said they made concessions to force her into the dialogue.

At which point did they make concessions?
This game is Arkham "Origins" and its all about origins and firsts.
Its not the DCU or the new 52, its the Arkham universe meaning it has its own timeline. That means they can do whatever the fuck they want with the history of the timeline. The fact that Batman met most of his rogues for the first time in one night must really piss you off as well.

Simple fact is that this origin for Barbara makes more sense than the DCU origin, being that its actually setting up a valid reason that she became Oracle (and unless I am forgetting something, there is nothing in the Arkham universe to suggest she was Batgirl or crippled, so its entirely plausible that the Arkham Oracle is just a really smart woman who is a computer operator and was never a superhero who later got crippled).
What really made no sense if you think about it was that Batgirl in the traditional DCU suddenly became a computer genius just because she could no longer be Batgirl. She had to be a computer genius beforehand, even with her photographic memory.

As Doc said, you are not complaining because it makes no sense or is a concession, you are complaining because you just dont like the fact Batman has allies, especially female ones.

By your logic maybe we should all believe that Batman didnt train from an early age or learn science n shit when he was young. He automatically learned it all the minute he put on the bat suit.