And saving the best for last...

...former Marvel production staffer and sometimes artist Eliot Brown offers a treasure-trove of photos from his tenure at Marvel, ranging from his start in 1979 on up into the early/mid 1980's.

It gives a good feel for what it was like to work in the Marvel offices. And has photos from both their 575 Madison Avenue and 387 Park Avenue South addresses.

I especially enjoyed the "Wack Off competition", with photos of many of the Marvel staffers from the period I enjoyed their work most, including Frank Miller, Bob Layton, Jim Shooter, Bill Sienkiewicz, Dave Cockrum, Dennis O'Neil, Ralph Macchio, Mark Gruenwald, Ann Nocenti, Ed Hannigan, and many lesser-known stars in the Marvel firmament.
https://www.eliotrbrown.com/wp/marvel-wack-offs/

What I know Eliot Brown for most is something he did for Marvel's "assistant editors' month" (when the regular Marvel editors were at San Diego Con in 1983, and assistant editors took over all Marvel's titles for that month) and Eliot Brown did a one-page "Editori-Al" type credits page for Michael Golden's X-MEN ANNUAL 7 (1983). That definitely evokes an image of Marvel being a very fun place to work.