Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän
I like this game but have some issues with it.
Firstly the graphics barely look any different to the previous gen consoles, with some atrocious voice acting and cut scene animations.

I've noticed a few spots when characters' voices are a lot lower than they should be compared to all the other sounds (background noises/speech or music) in the scene. Sometime you can barely hear them.

That said, the stealth aspect is a nice change of pace from most FP games, and its certainly a game to savour rather than a blast through like the multitude of games these days.

As I said, I'm having fun going back through maps trying to be stealthier or to find loot/special items that I missed and doing the side mission stealing to progress the game too far yet.

The touchpad on the PS4 controller helps you select weapons etc easier, but its far from perfect.

I'd like more hotkeys than what we're given. Bringing up the item wheel only slows down the action, not stop it. So if you're dropped into the middle of some guards due to the imprecise jumping mechanism, they can beat the shit out of you before you switch weapons or use health.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."