As for games. I got MGS ground zeroes, which is a waste of money as I completed it in half an hour. I know its a prologue, and was aware it was not a full game, but to pay nearly £25 for something shorter than most dlc that cost nearly a quarter of the price is a joke. People defending it saying that it unlocks new side missions once completed are failing to see that some people are not going to go back and play it again, so would have been preferable if all side missions were available during initial play.
Game should have been no more than £10.

inFamous second son though is much better. Spent four days or so completing it on expert difficulty (once again, friend complaining its too short, but he plays on pussy difficulty, so what does he expect?), where I was able to play all side missions as I go, not after the game is completed. Probably got a good 15 hours or more out of it.
As per usual though, inFamous needs a second playthrough as you have to play as both good and evil with your choices if you really want to get the full benefit of this game (and see both endings).
Graphics are fantastic, voice acting and motion capture are excellent, and gameplay is damn addictive.
As much as I enjoyed Thief as a game, it was a let down on so many levels, looking no better than a PS3 game, but Second son proves you can have a great game and great graphics, large open world, and no stupid fucking load screens all the time.